JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#581 (permalink))
Old
blackbeltbabe09 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to blackbeltbabe09 Send a message via MSN to blackbeltbabe09 Send a message via Yahoo to blackbeltbabe09
new here - 04-09-2007, 03:27 AM

so hi im not sure what to say cause i don't know what you guys are talking about

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
(#582 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-09-2007, 03:28 AM

[post removed]

Last edited by Rikku777 : 07-04-2007 at 11:10 PM.
(#583 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

We are talking about only the coolest show....(besides Sailor Moon, and CCS)....to ever have been made......bye all.....

IamKira
(#584 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeltbabe09 View Post
so hi im not sure what to say cause i don't know what you guys are talking about
There she is....everyone say hi! I've been talking with blackbeltbabe-chan via PM's for a bit, and asked her to come visit us! She doesn't know much about anime, so we need to help teach here and get her hooked!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#585 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-09-2007, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
I'm here, I'm here!!!! XD~!!! Lols like i came on in the nick of time ^_^;

P.S. was briefing thru the new posts... dang, you guys can sure type! And i love that pic of Misa too! =P
the misa wallpaper?

wow rikku u called and he came !!

yay! u have bunny XD

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#586 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-09-2007, 03:29 AM

If you wanna know, you can try reading the first page of this post. I modified my first post here to add in death note details ^_^

Rikku, yeah i know haha, it's like i came sprinting in through the door and braked abruptly, crashing into the window XD

Edited: For those who haven't the slightest idea what Death Note is...
Lol, to put in in the fewest words, it's only one of the 'bestest' anime/manga ever which has resulted in two movies starred by real life actors/actresses! It deserves an award for being the most unpredictable and as a result, most anticipated series as well!

A brief description (with minor but possible spoilers! ):

Death Note's story revolves around a high school student named Light, prestigiously known for being a super prodigy in Japan, and who happens to come across a notebook, that is owned by a shinigami (death god) named Ryuk. This notebook, has a mysterious power. When one writes a human's name in it (whilst bearing the image of that particular person in mind), within 40 seconds they will die. One can also elaborate on the cause of their deaths, or leave it blank after writing their names, in which they will die of a heart attack by default, instead. Thus, Light who has become disgusted at the world, decides to change it for the better. He starts a campaign to rid the world of crime and criminals, which earns him the name, Kira (saviour). But what sacrifices will Light give to obtain his new world?

L is, but an alias. His true identity has yet to be known. No one knows his face, true name, nor location. A genius of geniuses who has an incredible fetish for sweets and weird habits, he is the trump card of the ICQP Interpol. Hence, he's been able to solve many police cases that no one else has ever been able to. Solely working for his own agenda, he only pursues mysterious cases that intrigue him. Evidently, the case of the chain of criminal homocides has breached his interest list. Now, the detective is set upon finding the mastermind of the deaths caused by this so-called Kira.

Of course, there're other characters as well, but these two are the main ones at the start. Therefore, for the sake of utmost entertainment and adrenaline rushes, do check out the anime/manga to discover high level psychological thrillers, the ultimate battle of wits and realize the true definition of "the impossible"!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#587 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-09-2007, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katashi View Post
There she is....everyone say hi! I've been talking with blackbeltbabe-chan via PM's for a bit, and asked her to come visit us! She doesn't know much about anime, so we need to help teach here and get her hooked!
Sounds like a good plan, getting hooked on anime is great *dances in circles*

(#588 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-09-2007, 03:30 AM

Hmmm...does CoolNard really wanna see his siggy I made him???

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#589 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-09-2007, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
Sounds like a good plan, getting hooked on anime is great *dances in circles*
is it time to dance!!!???
*sorry rikku* ::sings Numa numa! and dances!::

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#590 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-09-2007, 03:32 AM

Ok, now you're just teasing... ~_~ I wanna see it please....!!! >_< Don't make me come over there, lol

QN: Rofl, you listen to numa numa too? That's a fun song XD

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.