JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#651 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-28-2009, 01:10 AM

I'm watching junjou romantica all the way through for my second time now. I spend so much money on yaoi mangas....

Why do you want to scream happily? You are just happy in general? or about yaoi? XD

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#652 (permalink))
Old
Takuto850 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Takuto850
07-28-2009, 01:55 AM

YAOI IS THE BEST~ :3

HIJIKATA :3~ Mayo~
(#653 (permalink))
Old
Vigor123 (Offline)
im a guy..i am

07-28-2009, 01:59 AM

*shoots yaoi in the face* I hate yaoi!!!!

Reincarnation is like a beer. You drink and enjoy it after its over you get another one.
(#654 (permalink))
Old
Kufufunofu (Offline)
Kwon JiYong Lover

07-28-2009, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lself View Post
I'm watching junjou romantica all the way through for my second time now. I spend so much money on yaoi mangas....

Why do you want to scream happily? You are just happy in general? or about yaoi? XD
lol i'm watching junjou again too ^^
and lucky you can buy yaoi manga
:33
(#655 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-28-2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
haha, i agree.
mauja@ I like that comic strip of seme/uke position. "somehow, with the handcuffs on, they still managed to get out of their clothes"

I also really like the summary XD. It's weird, the whole rape thing is such a cliche. I was just trying to think of any that don't follow that storyline....
haha, just joking.
You know any?

I also found this, not that good but it really reminds of something to me..

"(...)About story, don´t be afraid of spoilers. It´s always the same: Cool guy A(seme) meets cool guy B(uke). They go out for a drink and get drunk as they have to. Then A invites B to his home (sometimes it´s contrariwise , but in that case it´s just about absolute idiocy of uke, which doesn´t know yet what exactly he leads home but he´ll find out soon ;P). A sleeps with B. Then there are two different ends. 1) they wake up in the morning and never meet again or 2) they wake up and jump on it again."
(#656 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-28-2009, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimMephistopheles View Post
sakebitai n desu yo!!! yorokonde sakebitai n desu yo!! chotto matte.. mou sono you ni shiteru ne. tokaku, yaoi wo miru no ga hontou ni dai suki desu yo. toku ni, junjou romantica ya gakuen heaven wo miru no ga daisuki desu. douseaiasha da kara, yaoi wa totemo tanoshii desu. sore ni, monogatari wa totemo sugoi desu yo. ima ni gakuen heaven o miteru, eikyuu ni yaoi wo mitai ne. itsumonotoori ni sono you ni suru no ga warui aidea darou kedo ne XD

i want to scream!! I want to scream happily. wait... i'm already doing as such. anyway, i really love watchin yaoi. in particular, junjou romantica and gakuen heaven. because i'm gay, yaoi is really fun. on top of that, the stories are really great, even now i am watching gakuen heaven. i want to watch anime permanently, but as always, doing so is probably a bad idea XD
Gay? Hehe, welcome Why do you write everything also in romanji?
(#657 (permalink))
Old
keichichan (Offline)
Fangirl

07-29-2009, 12:06 AM

Hmm. My favorite couple(s) would be Ichimaru Gin and Toushiro Hitsugaya from Bleach as well as Matt and Mello from Death Note.
(#658 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-29-2009, 01:46 AM

mauja@ I'm actually having a really hard time thinking of any... I'll tell you when I do. Well, If you have an agressive uke, sometimes the uke will be forcing the sex. That's different:P

I think he wrote the exact same thing, but in romaji.

haha, I like that story too.

kufufunufu@ I really spend too much money on it... but I figure at least I'm buying my manga even if I don't buy my music. Or at least, that's how I justify it:P

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#659 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-29-2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
mauja@ I'm actually having a really hard time thinking of any... I'll tell you when I do. Well, If you have an agressive uke, sometimes the uke will be forcing the sex. That's different:P

I think he wrote the exact same thing, but in romaji.

haha, I like that story too.

kufufunufu@ I really spend too much money on it... but I figure at least I'm buying my manga even if I don't buy my music. Or at least, that's how I justify it:P
But agressive uke isn´t uke, is? It turns to seme Well, yaoi maybe is cliche but GREAT
Abou romanji... I know, but.. why? O.o Doesn´t matter.
(#660 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-09-2009, 09:06 AM

This is maybe little out of a bowl.. but have you seen Gohatto? I watched it yesterday on TV and it was... fascinating.. O.o At least for me..