JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Are you proud of your country?
Yes 133 56.60%
No 102 43.40%
Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#261 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-27-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
The aboriginals have been isolated from the rest of the world for longer than the blood lines of dogs have been around. The reason dogs varied so much is due to specified and directed breeding by us. Do you actually have proof that different dogs have altered DNA? Or is this just another you say so thing?

Also, do you know what it takes to make a new breed of dog? Well, lately it became fashion to croos labs with poodles, to make a "labradoodle". It was rejected as a new breed at first, but popularity got it officialized. And this is from years of isolated breeding that makes a genetically different sub species? That takes a bit longer than 3 years of breeding, Ronin. That is like Lions and Tigers, and takes tens of thousands of years.

I don't really think it matters, anyway. There is no denying the aboriginals in Australia are being given such excessive amounts of rights and money benefit and free land, yet they are unable to utilize any of it.

There is no denying that isolated breeding changes people. It gives a visually different appearance, and physical performance is also different. I also say mental performance is different, too, and this is evident from what I have said, and what is wrong with that? The brain is another part of the body. It works from muscle memory. The reason children have mobiles above their cotts with bright colors is to stimulate their brain and help it develop. This is true throughout your whole life, and the more you stimulate your brain the better it functions and the stronger it gets. Then this trait is passed on to the person childrens (this is just like breeding dogs; we are building people to be smart and they are breeding, thus passing on the smart gene. Yet a German shepard ended up so excessivly smarter than the bulldog because this trait was targeted through breeding, and it was successful in making a smart dog. How will you ghet a smart animal if you nerver encourage intelligence? this is not a complex thing). Aboriginals will catch up, just like the Africans almost have. In the US some Universitys give an extra few marks to black people so they can have diversity in the school. But the average of Africans as smart as the white people is catching up, this is because they have been living in complex society, if only as slaves, for quite some time now. Whilst the best performing countries are the ones that have been living like this for thousands of years, that is Asians and Europeans.

You say it is history and culture, but that is not true. You are just sentimental to this because you are some left wing obsessor or something. It is statistics, Ronin, and they don't lie. You can not say it is fact that they are not genetically worse off at some things. That is another you say so thing. It is no denying Indonesians are genetically disadvantaged at weight lifting, that is what is fact, and it is also fact that aboriginals are poor at social functioning in a complex and developed world. We can argue as to why, but like you say, it is history. They have not had the chance to develop, and their brains have not developed for the task, they will take time to catch up.
You're a flat out liar and you're making up bullshit masking it as pseudo science. I have nothing more to say.

Again... I dare you to enter a university and say the things you've just said. You'll be laughed/kicked out the door.

I've made my points.

You're a fuckwit. I am going to campaign to get you banned for your outrageous comments.
(#262 (permalink))
Old
AntiCitizen (Offline)
JF Regular

09-27-2008, 03:09 PM

I'm proud of my country
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dover.jpg (12.7 KB, 29 views)

If you're japanese and live in the Uk email me as i would like a language exchange partner
[email protected]
(#263 (permalink))
Old
Emeko (Offline)
クラウン

Send a message via MSN to Emeko
09-27-2008, 05:56 PM

Despite what is happening in Palestine , I still love it
it is my country,I have been living in it for 17 years, it gives me thigs that I could never dream on it
It's enough that I have a homeland

Proud Of my country however it was

Eye On Palestine
http://www.iopal.net/forum/index.php

Where English is Fun ,, U will Enjoy your time
(#264 (permalink))
Old
Emeko (Offline)
クラウン

Send a message via MSN to Emeko
09-27-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungangel View Post
Where will nature and earth go if still alive play boys, play girls, shameless robbers who only know to eat and rob things of other peoples ?!?!

Shame for war peoples, fighting peoples all over the world . I can not proud wherever i live and stay if still alive shameless robbers.

Life must be perfect .

Right or Wrong ? Living or Death ? Can not together both two different things.

So please answer : Good or bad , fair peoples or unfair peoples ?

We must solve this big problem if we want to be proud of our living place.

Who work too much for the play boys, play girls, Who eat too much, talk too much, expensive, death ?

Lol ... spending nights ...

So ladies and gentlemen, please work yourself to get money and play, ok ? Do not ask other peoples pay money and proud of the things which they lost by you ... haha ...
I totaly agree with u,wise

Eye On Palestine
http://www.iopal.net/forum/index.php

Where English is Fun ,, U will Enjoy your time
(#265 (permalink))
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
<==========="Gimm e Sugar"

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
09-27-2008, 06:15 PM

It's hard to say right now....I mean I'm proud of certain privileges that it grants but are we really able to enjoy these privileges that the government say we have but sercretly denies us!!??
But America does have its times. Music for example (I think I would kill myself without it sumtimes) amongst other things. Government still suks.

well to get to the point I can't really choose I'm leaning toward yes but seem stuck in the middle

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
(#266 (permalink))
Old
gravelgill (Offline)
jf blade dancer

09-28-2008, 03:43 AM

i'm a Mutt,that means i'm a blend of cultures,but im most proud of my cherokee heritige(if you wanna talk about people who were wronged,tell me whens the last time youve seen a family of native americans at a Red Lobster?)

january 10th,meditation for the day
have you FELT the sun today?
(#267 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-28-2008, 07:52 AM

Tenchu, bro, they're actually right - you are a racist moron. You're using pseudo-science to back up your own prejudices, the way people do with religion. Besides our blood types and how our bodies look (very slight variation), race is little more than a social concept created by, surprise surprise, people like you. This is scientifically correct. There is no difference in mental capacity between the so-called "races". All humans are equally stupid.

There are a myriad of reasons why some countries and people fail and others succeed - but it's got nothing to do with "race". I think and research about this a lot. You, on the other hand, use the words "proof" and "opinion" interchangeably.

Anyway...

I'm proud of my countrymen. Some of them.

I'm proud of our Constitution, and the fact that we live in the best, most powerful, most free country in the world. Well, that last one is subject to change

I'm incredibly ashamed of our current government.

Quote:
i'm a Mutt,that means i'm a blend of cultures,but im most proud of my cherokee heritige(if you wanna talk about people who were wronged,tell me whens the last time youve seen a family of native americans at a Red Lobster?)
Haha, that was great I'm right there with ya brother, 1/4 Cherokee myself. I have *never* seen anyone with more native american blood than me in person

Last edited by Keaton421 : 09-28-2008 at 08:12 AM.
(#268 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

09-28-2008, 07:54 AM

I already said - this thread is for stating whether or not you are proud of your country.

It is not open to country-bashing, or anything else that's going on here. Please, if you insist on arguing then don't do it here. I've already asked you politely to take your arguments elsewhere, so please do that. I understand you want to debate and discuss things, but this is not the thread for doing so.
(#269 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-28-2008, 08:14 AM

Sorry princess, I address racism whenever and wherever it comes up.
(#270 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

09-28-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Sorry princess, I address racism whenever and wherever it comes up.
It's fine, that statement wasn't aimed directly at you, just everything that's been going on in general.
Closed Thread