LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

06-02-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
I`d sleep with someone to save another person`s (if they were important to me) life, regardless of who the person I had to sleep with.

I mean, the unpleasant experience of sleeping with them would literally be done in a few minutes. Losing someone is for life. It isn`t quite on the same level.
Weighing two lives is one thing, but... A few minutes of suffering in exchange for someone`s survival seems like a pretty good deal to me.
Umm....hot o_o

I doubt I'd save either of them because I'd be running away.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

06-02-2009, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Need or not need, up to each and their own.

If someone didn't want to save their child, that would be a huge concern.

If you have a child one day, you may understand my thoughts.
I understand your thoughts even tho i dont have any children...im only 17 but i have lost many loved ones. the most recent one that i was very close to was my grandma. she was like a 2nd mom to me and i wish i could have saved her.

From the sky, To the ground
Rain is falling all around
Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#53 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-02-2009, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpachi11 View Post
I understand your thoughts even tho i dont have any children...im only 17 but i have lost many loved ones. the most recent one that i was very close to was my grandma. she was like a 2nd mom to me and i wish i could have saved her.
I'm sorry to hear that Kenpachi11 and my thought's are with you.

All my grandparents have passed away, that was two in Australia and two in the UK.

Never easy but life must go on for them in our minds..

Cheers - Oz
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

06-02-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
I'm sorry to hear that Kenpachi11 and my thought's are with you.

All my grandparents have passed away, that was two in Australia and two in the UK.

Never easy but life must go on for them in our minds..
Thanks and it doesnt get easier but i think the more you mature the more you understand about life and death and thats the only way it will get easier.
same here i dont have anymore grandparents. i only knew 2 of them tho but the first one died when i was really young so i didnt really feel anything from that.

From the sky, To the ground
Rain is falling all around
Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-02-2009, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
What are your views on this?
Morality is often a difficult subject.

A good example was, I saw a movie with the Governor of California in it, End of Days. Good movie.

The plot was, a young woman was to bear the child of the Demon, and Hell would reign over earth for the next 1,000 years (I wish this shit was real).

Of course, once the identity of the woman was discovered (before the child was born), and she was learned to be innocent, a truly honest man has to make the decision; kill the innocent to prevent the Demons reign, or hold true to virtue, and protect the womans life, thus risking evil.

A single line was dropped that I've said many times before; "You cannot prevent evil by doing evil".

That was often what many of you might remember I said about the nuclear bombings of Japan when we talked over it. I think it is true; you cannot prevent murder by killing people.

So rationality comes into it; in logic, it is better to kill a single woman, than let the Demon reign Hell of earth for 1,000 years. Perhaps if I was religous, I'd tell people that rationality and science are tools of the Demon himself; you're being tricked into becoming a murderer. If you consider things morally, rather than rationally, you will never bring harm to the innocent. Good people do not burn the skin off children with fire, regardless of what sense and reason tells you.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-02-2009, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
Umm....hot o_o

I doubt I'd save either of them because I'd be running away.
Umm... how so? It`s not like it`s going to permanently scar me - I mean, I`m sure it would be absolutely horrible but choosing between that and the life of someone I will miss on a daily basis... It ceases to be a choice.

And to ozkai - I do have a child. And I have indeed selected the "let the child die to save my life please" option in the past, in real life, in a hospital setting with doctors on hand to go through with it.
And even now I highly doubt I`d sacrifice myself for my child. I`d try like hell to save them, but I wouldn`t just give up my life for their benefit.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.

Last edited by Nyororin : 06-02-2009 at 06:48 AM.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

06-02-2009, 06:54 AM

A catagory that me and my friends always argue about. But we usually end up going nowhere with the argument.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

06-02-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Umm... how so? It`s not like it`s going to permanently scar me - I mean, I`m sure it would be absolutely horrible but choosing between that and the life of someone I will miss on a daily basis... It ceases to be a choice.

And to ozkai - I do have a child. And I have indeed selected the "let the child die to save my life please" option in the past, in real life, in a hospital setting with doctors on hand to go through with it.
And even now I highly doubt I`d sacrifice myself for my child. I`d try like hell to save them, but I wouldn`t just give up my life for their benefit.
But what would you do if the person you have to have sex with flat out refuses you?

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-02-2009, 07:08 AM

Quote:
But what would you do if the person you have to have sex with flat out refuses you?
That is a thought... But if that is the case then why on earth do they have anything to do with someone`s survival? Obviously they have to have some connection or there would be no way to confirm that the act had been done, so they have to be in on it in some way. At the very least, the person ready to kill the other person would likely be there so it wouldn`t be too hard to explain the situation.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-02-2009, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Welcome back forgotenmemory. Now don't be an idiot.