LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Yes, because China doesn't want to see North Korea collapsing or else it will face swarms of North Korean refugee, hypothetically the worst security breech in modern Chinese history.

No, because the current military policy made by Kim Jong Il is negatively confronting China (and Russia).

It's a Catch-22 situation for China.
And why are they fighting in the first place North and south Korea that is.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-20-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
And why are they fighting in the first place North and south Korea that is.
A South Korean idiot (working for the US government secretly) killed the most important South Korean politician, Kim Gu who tries to negotiate with North Korea (that was pre-1960s when North Korea wasn't "evil").

Kim Gu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kim Gu's Assassin, Ahn Doo Whi, was an American Agent - alt.politics.korea | Google Groups

Then the Korean War happened afterwards.

Not many people know this, but even within the very short years of existence of South Korea before the Korean War, South Korea was a very huge ground for Communist activity. And today South Korea hoards closet left wing activists the most in Asia.

The South Korean government can't even reconcile with some of its own citizens. This is hardly a surprise.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
A South Korean idiot (working for the US government secretly) killed the most important South Korean politician, Kim Gu who tries to negotiate with North Korea (that was pre-1960s when North Korea wasn't "evil").

Kim Gu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kim Gu's Assassin, Ahn Doo Whi, was an American Agent - alt.politics.korea | Google Groups

Then the Korean War happened afterwards.

Not many people know this, but even within the very short years of existence of South Korea before the Korean War, South Korea was a very huge ground for Communist activity. And today South Korea hoards closet left wing activists the most in Asia.

The South Korean government can't even reconcile with some of its own citizens. This is hardly a surprise.
I see.That explains alot.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
I see.That explains alot.
This is the problem. People hate North Korea too much despite they don't have any good insights on pre-Korean War North and South Koreas.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
This is the problem. People hate North Korea too much despite they don't have any good insights on pre-Korean War North and South Koreas.
I see. I was confused and barley nknew anything aside from what I was reading but the book made no sense. So I decided to get help
(#46 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
I see. I was confused and barley nknew anything aside from what I was reading but the book made no sense. So I decided to get help
Here are more shocking facts that are mind-boggling.

Jeju Uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bodo League massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And surprisingly, it was a moderate left-wing ex-South Korean president who sincerely apologized to the South Korean citizens for the decades long massacre made by an anti-Communist first president.

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-20-2009 at 10:11 PM.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:

And surprisingly, it was a moderate left-wing ex-South Korean president who sincerely apologized to the South Korean citizens for the decades long massacre made by an anti-Communist first president.
I see.Thank you for so much Information
(#48 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-20-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:

brilliant komitsuki, didntnow about all ths before.

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,
(#49 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-21-2009, 04:43 AM

Quote:
You know, keep repeating the same argument at the same time being extremely angry is not going to help the flow of the argument.

You are just angry from what I wrote here and from my PM responses. How about calming down instead?

You were extremely angry at me in the first place. And I don't see any reasons to talk to you seriously if you keep doing like this.

Perhaps I shouldn't take you seriously if you keep doing like this that degrades yourself.

You are the one who is ignoring my arguments at first. I'm not surprised you are still mad at me for no reasons.
How is it, by saying I'm angry does that answer the questions that where directed at you? It SEEMS like your trying to dodge the questions now.

How about some transparency.
you sent these to me, I'll leave it here for others to see who is the one that has an problem.

But I like posting PMs.

Can't swallow any good advices? Or are you just cranky?

Lighten up, Francis. Don't make too many enemies like the ancient Romans did.

Don't panic in front of criticism that you really hate. It only blinds you from answering straight.

Remember, I was used to be a person who really despise North Korea like the rest of us around the world.
Forward Message
Here's my original question to you.

What? Why do you defend North Kore so much? AND Bash America so much?

In what way was that in anger?

that article gives no sources for us to look up, so I'm going to ask you to provide more evidence to support that Ahn worked for the USA. That said in no way did the USA authorized him to assassinate kim Gu.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why the past affects what they do NOW. Germany wasn't condemned because of the past, and today isn't condemned because of the past (they since put themselves on an "good" path). Nazi Germany was condemned, and this is where we are at with North Korea.

Those events don't excuse South Korea, same as the suppression of Blacks in Past America. The simple question is, do they still do it now? Unlike North Korea witch continues to be an rogue nation. Also why do you use the terms mind-boggling?

nobora rison,
This is what North Korea does. It's not about what they have done but what they continue to do.

The hidden gulag | The San Diego Union-Tribune

Daimnation!: North Korean atrocities

Revealed: the gas chamber horror of North Korea's gulag | World news | The Observer

North Korean atrocities ignored

Auschwitz Under Our Noses (washingtonpost.com)

Yale Daily News - North Korean defector describes atrocities

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-21-2009, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemnclockwork View Post
How is it, by saying I'm angry does that answer the questions that where directed at you?
Like you said before to me: you could word it better.

Quote:
It SEEMS like your trying to dodge the questions now.
I accept the bad side of North Korea and never comment about them. That's because I don't have any problems with them. I'm saying this more than once now. Drill it into your brain or don't comment it again.

I'm criticizing more than two countries equally: North Korea, South Korea, and USA.

You are circling your own arguments now. How pity of you. I suggest drop it.