JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-16-2009, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I liek mudkipz?
They are relevant to my interests.

Is she still Googling?

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#92 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-16-2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

And for your information, I've been in many sexless relationships. They never work out because of both sides becoming frustrated with the prospect of feeling arousal for each other.

I can assure you, I have probably more experience than you have.

Also: Reasons for Divorce | Top Ten Reasons for Divorce, Causes of Divorce

That's merely a statement - a fact. I wasn't judging you. If you felt that I was judging you, I'm sorry for that. I also never said that you haven't been in a sexless relationship. I said you've never been in a HEALTHY sexless relationship. If it was healthy, then I have to say, I don't think you would've split up with your partner.

I'd like to suggest to you that you don't assume anything about my sexual life. I'm a very private person, and not willing to discuss my sexual history with you or anyone else on this forum. However, I can assure you, I've been in and have experience with many different types of relationships.

To me, the link you've provided only further supports the idea that sex is not necessary for a healthy relationship. There are nine other reasons for people who have been divorced - reasons that, as I've said before, are what I personally find more important than sex. "Not having sex" doesn't even have its own ranking, for crying out loud. It has to be paired up with "lack of commitment" and "infidelity."

For the people who have divorced because of a lack of sex - well, to them sex was important. I never denied that sex isn't important to some people. What I have said is that sex isn't necessary for everyone. The lacking of other elements (trust, communication, etc.) are also given as reasons for why relationships don't work. For some couples, that is more important than sex - and is the reason why the two aren't together anymore.

LOVE: pass it on
(#93 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-16-2009, 01:17 AM

God.

Number 1 on the Top 10 reasons of why marriages fail from a certified marriage psychiatrist can't get her to understand.

It's hopeless, fellas.

猿も木から落ちる
(#94 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-16-2009, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
To me, the link you've provided only further supports the idea that sex is not necessary for a healthy relationship. There are nine other reasons for people who have been divorced - reasons that, as I've said before, are what I personally find more important than sex. "Not having sex" doesn't even have its own ranking, for crying out loud. It has to be paired up with "lack of commitment" and "infidelity."

For the people who have divorced because of a lack of sex - well, to them sex was important. I never denied that sex isn't important to some people. What I have said is that sex isn't necessary for everyone. The lacking of other elements (trust, communication, etc.) are also given as reasons for why relationships don't work. For some couples, that is more important than sex - and is the reason why the two aren't together anymore.
My link proves the point that no sex ruins relationships. To a funny extent. You ignored it.

If sex is not important to someone, that someone is an asexual. We're not talking about them. We're talking about what we, the posters, are. Majority is sexual, if not all. So your point is invalid. We cannot mantain a healthy relationship without sex because we require sex in a relationship.

Those who don't are asexual, and you're talking about this, while we've asked you a hundred of times to not. You still do.

in b4 closure of endless thread~

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#95 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-16-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
If someone is gonna rgue, please stop with this copypastas from the web, it's ridiculous to try to win something by Googling.

I can Google now and find something to prove my point quite easily.

See:

I don't want to have sex

Both are advised to have counselling because of sex problems. HA!

He doesn't want sex any more

This one is funnier. They say the husband has impotence because he doesn't want sex.

See? It's pointless to bring the web. If you can't fight by your own, just don't continue. Using the web will result in an endless thread.
That's like going to a debate team and saying, "It's pointless to use books or sources. If you can't fight by your own, just don't continue. Using the web will result in an endless debate."

I value outside sources. If you don't, then rather than responding to my source without actually saying anything, you can easily ignore what I've offered.

As for the first link that you gave, it's about a woman suffering psychological pain because her husband had an affair. What does that have to do with this discussion? The second link is about a woman who fears that her husband might have ED. Nowhere in the thread does anyone support the idea that people who don't have sex can't have a healthy relationship.

(#96 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-16-2009, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
My link proves the point that no sex ruins relationships. To a funny extent. You ignored it.

If sex is not important to someone, that someone is an asexual. We're not talking about them. We're talking about what we, the posters, are. Majority is sexual, if not all. So your point is invalid. We cannot mantain a healthy relationship without sex because we require sex in a relationship.

Those who don't are asexual, and you're talking about this, while we've asked you a hundred of times to not. You still do.

in b4 closure of endless thread~
I'm sorry if you thought I was ignoring you. I was simply reading the articles. I didn't get the idea that "no sex ruins relationships," however - most certainly not from the first one, as it was about an affair. From the second article, I didn't have the idea that the relationship had been ruined because the woman is simply concerned about her husband. She hasn't said that she wants a divorce from him.

So, if someone is not in the majority of a group, then they're invalid? People who are interested in same-sex relationships are 10% of the population. Are they invalid as well? Are asexuals not human beings, and so don't deserve to be counted in with the fact that not all humans need to have sex to have a healthy relationship? Or is it simply that you want to take away one of my points? And, what about people who CAN'T have sex, as I've asked before? Are they invalid as well?

(#97 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-16-2009, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
God.

Number 1 on the Top 10 reasons of why marriages fail from a certified marriage psychiatrist can't get her to understand.

It's hopeless, fellas.
Fission Mailed?

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#98 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

07-16-2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Fission Mailed?
Indeed it has, my friend.

猿も木から落ちる
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-16-2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Indeed it has, my friend.
Naw mayne. I felt somewhat intelligent in the few posts I made in here

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#100 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

07-16-2009, 01:28 AM