JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-15-2009, 01:03 AM

Claire has an online boyfriend called Herbert.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-15-2009, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Hahahahahahaha, sorry but this was probably the funniest thing I'v read all week.
I can't tell if your being a complete jackass or if you think that me and Salv are dating -_-

Which is it?

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you

Last edited by Quailboy : 07-15-2009 at 01:06 AM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-15-2009, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Go with option 1.

EDIT: Not that I intended on writing for the reason of being a "Jackass" but I did find your "situation" quite funny.
And why did you find it so funny to read?

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#14 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-15-2009, 01:08 AM

^haha ouch.

I've met a few girls online, and I've ended up meeting them in person and it usually works out for the best. They're never totally random people though, we've always had some mutual friends.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

Smile 07-15-2009, 01:10 AM

I really prefer live dating than online cause were able to see each other. Thats 1of the problems with online dating. 1 good thing about dating online is that couples are match by their preference. You cant really trust the person your dating online. Words can be really strong. Someone can fall in love with the person they are chatting online without even seeing each other with photos,cam,etc. After falling in love, the next step that most ppl want to do is see how thier partner looks. Physical appearance can also be really strong, even stronger than words sometimes. You may have falt in love just with words, but after seeing how your partner looks, things can change big time.Your partner may not like how you look and hurt you by braking up, or vice versa. Some ppl dont care about physical appearance at all, and just with romantic words its all they need.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 07-15-2009 at 01:13 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
alchemistchild (Offline)
Beautiful is.....

07-15-2009, 01:10 AM

I used to be against trying that sort of thing (online dating), but at this point im willing to try anything lol.

My Jf Family[/b]

Twins: Nana 619
Godfather: TheUnknown
Bodyguard: animedude3

~ anime romance clan

A boy came to me with a spark! I fed that spark and it became a flame, i fed that flame and it became a fire, i fed that fire and it became a roaring blaze
(#17 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to hoshikuzu
07-15-2009, 01:14 AM

I've never in my life thought of online dating until I met this guy(which I think most of you know who it is lol). I wouldn't go on to a dating site and look for someone to date, no. But me and Aaron started to talk like friends. Now, I've fallen in love with him. For sooo many reasons. He's planning on coming here to Sweden next year which I'm excited about. It is hard though, to have an online relationship, but I think it can work if they both love eachother.

And I do believe that the people would have to meet in real life aswell. Another important thing is trust. If it's going to work both people have to trust eachother.

My point is, I do believe in online relationships. It's not something I would really do, but if it happens, it does. Then, if it works out, that's a whole other thing. I also think people should do what they wish to do. It's a risk they'll have to take.

Last edited by hoshikuzu : 07-15-2009 at 01:21 AM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-15-2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshikuzu View Post
I've never in my life thought of online dating until I met this guy(which I think most of you know who it is lol). I wouldn't go on to a dating site and look for someone to date, no. But me and Aaron started to talk like friends. Now, I've fallen in love with him. For sooo many reaons. He's planning on coming here to Sweden next year which I'm excited about. It is hard though, to have an online relationship, but I think it can work if they both love eachother.

And I do believe that the people would have to meet in real life aswell. Another important thing is trust. If it's going to work both people have to trust eachother.

My point is, I do believe in online relationships. It's not something I would really do, but if it happens, it does. Then, if it works out, that's a whole other thing. I also think people should do what they wish to do. It's a risk they'll have to take.
I coundnt agree with you more. Im glad you 2 found each other andhope everything goes well for you 2. Im still waiting for my other half. Everyday I wonder if Im ever gonna find it.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-15-2009, 01:18 AM

I think I have a different idea as to what online dating is...

I always thought it was the act of going online to find a date.... but the date happens in real life as opposed to "dating" online.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
SaikoPika (Offline)
New to JF

07-15-2009, 01:20 AM

I did it and i both enjoyed it, and got depression from it.
Were still kind of together but we only talk like once every month.
Closed Thread