LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-15-2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Relationships without sex are pointless.
Sex isn't necessary for a relationship. In fact, sex often distracts people from actually attempting to get to know and love their partner.

LOVE: pass it on
(#32 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-15-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
Sex isn't necessary for a relationship. In fact, sex often distracts people from actually attempting to get to know and love their partner.
What are you talking about? Sex gets you more intimate with your partner?

And you don't have sex without knowing someone. I call that a sex partnership, not a real relationship.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Trinitykitty1 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Trinitykitty1
07-15-2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about? Sex gets you more intimate with your partner?

And you don't have sex without knowing someone. I call that a sex partnership, not a real relationship.
relations ships all dont need sex...usually you should get to know the person and you can have a wounderful relation WITHOUT having sex
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-15-2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
And that's why many couples divorce because they have a bad sex life?

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Trinitykitty1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-15-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

And that's why many couples divorce because they have a bad sex life?

sometimes..but other times it actually helps NOT having sex that way they can be more focused on each other
its also why couples go to counseling because of to much sex
SEX ADDICTS!! XD
(#36 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-15-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitykitty1 View Post
sometimes..but other times it actually helps NOT having sex that way they can be more focused on each other
SEX ADDICTS!! XD
I might as well turn gay if relationships are good without sex.

You see, I don't want to have a relationship just to talk with a girl. If I get attracted by a girl, there is a lot of hormones involved in there... and having no sex is pointless if a lot of my attraction comes for that reason.

Put it this way. If sex didn't exist, it would be a lot harder to get attracted to someone.

Therefore it is necessary, and it just makes you like her more... no harm .

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#37 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

07-15-2009, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Relationships without sex are pointless.
Sex shouldnt be everything in a relationship, shouldnt relationship be about finding someone who makes you happy with out having to have sex with you, or buy you stuff, and stuff like that. Sex is just a distraction to the main goal. Its a nice bonus but it shouldnt be everything in a relationship.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Trinitykitty1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-15-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Put it this way. If sex didn't exist, it would be a lot harder to get attracted to someone.

thats not true just because sex is in someones mind doesnt mean that its a nessesity <---(or whatever) you shouldnt be attracted to someone just because they would be a good fuck in bed
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-15-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
SEX ADDICTS!! XD
They'd do worse if there was no sex.

The way how a relationship works, is by balancing Communication, Sex and Love. If one is out of synch, then the relationship fails.

After marriage and children, it divides into Communication, Sex, Love and the Children/Family.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#40 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

07-15-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcuteness View Post
Sex shouldnt be everything in a relationship, shouldnt relationship be about finding someone who makes you happy with out having to have sex with you, or buy you stuff, and stuff like that. Sex is just a distraction to the main goal. Its a nice bonus but it shouldnt be everything in a relationship.
Quote:
thats not true just because sex is in someones mind doesnt mean that its a nessesity <---(or whatever) you shouldnt be attracted to someone just because they would be a good fuck in bed
Here is what I said and above is what you replied.

Quote:
You see, I don't want to have a relationship just to talk with a girl. If I get attracted by a girl, there is a lot of hormones involved in there... and having no sex is pointless if a lot of my attraction comes for that reason.
Did I say sex is everything? Cmon people, I even said earlier that if you base only on sex, it's not a relationship.

And no, relationship without sex is stupid. Sex is not a distraction. I'm dissapointed that you both think of sex so low. Unless you give sex to the next guy you meet, sex is the ultimate goal of your relationship... where two people have found that they are made of each other.

I guess sex in a relationship is just a joke for you. What a shame.

If you want sex, get some girl to get laid for a night, don't use full time relationships for it.

Quote:
Closed Thread