(#71 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-12-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Rum...it was tasty and I'm a huge light-weight >_>
Hehehe, fuck she was a mission last time I got on the rum... I was about 13 or so. I'd out drunk my 2 year older brother and his friend who was about 18; this was straight, and I could still keep going.

Eventually, the rum was gone, but I didn't like my brothers idea of sleeping on his friends couch. I wanted to walk the several kilometer walk home...

I managed to make it about 100 meters, and I was lost... this was in a city I'd lived in for years, and I knew as well as my own penis.

The rum had not made me stupid, I just had no memory. So, I still had common sense (I never lose common sense when drunk, only memory, reflexes, and eventually some slight leg control disfunction), but I could not remember where the fuck I was. I'd see things that looked familiar, but could not remember the direction to go from that site.

Eventually, I just headed in the general direction, content I was recognizing random things here and there... and then the cops drove past... I didn't actually look drunk, and I should've just kept walking, but instead I chose to James Bond it over a huge church fence and hide in the bushes for several minutes to play it safe LOL...

Anyway, I made it home eventually with no major problems. Probably best drunk I'd ever gotten...

Funny, where we got the rum. My brother walked into a liquor store, grabbed two bottles of rum, walked upto the counter and said he had no money, then just bolted out the door at 5,000 miles an hour. Fucking funny...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 08-12-2009 at 04:57 AM.
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-12-2009, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Hehehe, fuck she was a mission last time I got on the rum... I was about 13 or so. I'd out drunk my 2 year older brother and his friend who was about 18; this was straight, and I could still keep going.

Eventually, the rum was gone, but I didn't like my brothers idea of sleeping on his friends couch. I wanted to walk the several kilometer walk home...

I managed to make it about 100 meters, and I was lost... this was in a city I'd lived in for years, and I knew as well as my own penis.

The rum had not made me stupid, I just had no memory. So, I still had common sense (I never lose common sense when drunk, only memory, reflexes, and eventually some slight leg control disfunction), but I could not remember where the fuck I was. I'd see things that looked familiar, but could not remember the direction to go from that site.

Eventually, I just headed in the general direction, content I was recognizing random things here and there... and then the cops drove past... I didn't actually look drunk, and I should've just kept walking, but instead I chose to James Bond it over a huge church fence and hide in the bushes for several minutes to play it safe LOL...

Anyway, I made it home eventually with no major problems. Probably best drunk I'd ever gotten...

Funny, where we got the rum. My brother walked into a liquor store, grabbed two bottles of rum, walked upto the counter and said he had no money, then just bolted out the door at 5,000 miles an hour. Fucking funny...
I lol'd thats horrible though haha

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-12-2009, 05:03 AM

Join the Military, I know, scary proposition. However, you can learn some valuable trade skills, and help get your life back in order through discipline.
I'm not saying be a grunt in the infantry, there are several highly technical fields in the military..allthough you will still have to go through basic training, if a goofball like me can make it through, you should be able to.

It's at least an option you can consider.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-12-2009, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Join the Military, I know, scary proposition. However, you can learn some valuable trade skills, and help get your life back in order through discipline.
I'm not saying be a grunt in the infantry, there are several highly technical fields in the military..allthough you will still have to go through basic training, if a goofball like me can make it through, you should be able to.

It's at least an option you can consider.
No matter how much of a tool I become in the US, I will never join the US Military.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

08-12-2009, 05:21 AM

ya your best bet is choice A. and for real, if your up to it, go ahead and join the army. just be prepared for WORK

8/21/09
(#76 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-12-2009, 05:21 AM

Quote:
I can either.

A. Go to an Alt school full of Juvinile Delinquants, dumb kids and prego girls.
And have my mind completely turned to mush by re-learning crap I already know or will never use in my life-time.

B. Get kicked out of my house next month the day I turn 17.

In either situation, I have to get a job considering that I have about $800-900 in fines to pay off.

Now, for a short amount of time I'm going to have to go back to this school because of the probation I'm likely to get..My Life Is A Mess.
So who made the choices that led to the situation leading to this?
(#77 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

08-12-2009, 08:14 AM

Go Johnny go D:

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Deviruu (Offline)
オワタ!

08-12-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
I can either.

And have my mind completely turned to mush by re-learning crap I already know or will never use in my life-time.

B. Get kicked out of my house next month the day I turn 17.

In either situation, I have to get a job considering that I have about $800-900 in fines to pay off.

Now, for a short amount of time I'm going to have to go back to this school because of the probation I'm likely to get..My Life Is A Mess.
I would consider the first option like many others have said. Withstand some preg chickahs and dumb children. I obviously don't know your story, but for your safety, so on, so on I say just go with plan A.
Once it's done, it's done. I do hope that you get through your issues smooth sailing.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

08-12-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
A. certainly fits your characteristics.
(#80 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

08-12-2009, 12:49 PM

I voted A. Although i dont really have a good long demy explanation to go with that choice, but i will say FINISH school...... >.> cause you got to get you some of them edumactions