JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Anime Convention suggestions - 09-03-2009, 07:43 PM

I work for a local performance Venue/Magazine and some kids in town are trying to organize an anime-convention.

Since I haven't been into manga for a long time I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what to do.

We have a small/non-existent budget, but we're planning on having:

Trivia, Cosplay, Movies projected on a big screen, video games on big-screen, manga/japanese candy, and whatever else you think is a good idea.

It's on the 20th of September, and it was kind of my job to organize it and I've been slacking, so any advice would be beneficial.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
09-03-2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
I work for a local performance Venue/Magazine and some kids in town are trying to organize an anime-convention.

Since I haven't been into manga for a long time I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what to do.

We have a small/non-existent budget, but we're planning on having:

Trivia, Cosplay, Movies projected on a big screen, video games on big-screen, manga/japanese candy, and whatever else you think is a good idea.

It's on the 20th of September, and it was kind of my job to organize it and I've been slacking, so any advice would be beneficial.
Why don't you have someone at the fair that cooks Japanese cuisine (you know like yakisoba, soba noodles, etc.). And people who play those drums. What do you have so far at the convention?