JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#391 (permalink))
Old
animefangirl (Offline)
New to JF

Hello - 06-01-2010, 10:49 AM

I just joined this forum. I started getting addicted to anime and manga lately and now, I want to make friends with people in japan. I can help with english too so if anyone is interested, send me a PM..
(#392 (permalink))
Old
Koldkraysie (Offline)
New to JF

Hey all... - 06-02-2010, 03:02 AM

Hi.
Introducing myself.
Name: Dallas
Coming to you from: Australia
First Breath: 1976 (old huh? )
Intentions and whatnot: I'm re-learning Japanese (for a holiday in 4yrs time) and a forum seem a good way to trade language and such.
Why do you want to go to Japan: To travel and see the sites. I was on exchange there in school and never forgot how exciting and diverse it was.
Favourite Manga/Anime: Samurai 7, Full metal. Gurren Lagan. and oddly XXXHolic. (It's funny)
(#393 (permalink))
Old
LihinGoodboy (Offline)
New to JF

06-04-2010, 06:19 AM

Name: Solihin
Coming to you from: Singapore
First Breath: 1994
Intentions and whatnot:Learn everything I can about Japanese culture as well as expand my knowledge of speaking and writing Japanese.
Why do you want to go to Japan: I really want to go to Japan one day. If possible, I want to go to a university there. I'm very interested in the culture, language and the people. Especially Japanese Girls out there
(#394 (permalink))
Old
Maruchii (Offline)
New to JF

06-04-2010, 07:43 AM

こんにちわ みんあ!!!

My name is Margie! I'm 19 and I'm from the US!

I'm not sure if I have ever introduced myself here or not because this account is actually very old and I've just never used it So I hope i'm not doing this a second time lol

(#395 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-04-2010, 04:50 PM

Um, wow, XD OK, Welcome everybody!! You all seem interesting! Have fun here!!

Honey-chan, why do you hate the US?

Maruchii: It's みん

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#396 (permalink))
Old
crump (Offline)
New to JF

06-04-2010, 11:10 PM

Name: Lauren (my friends call me crump sometimes, you can call me that as well ^_^)
Coming to you from: Austin,Texas
First Breath: Jan/12/1995
intentions and whatnot: I've come across this website so many times in the past couple of years and finally decided to give it a try! I hope I'll be able to make new friends who can give me some tips on learning Japanese (extremely needed, learning on my own has not worked out so far) and just chat. I can be a bit shy at first, just a warning. T_T It's been awhile since I've been on a forum.
why do you want to go to japan: I'm completely in love with the culture. Food, fashion, music (mainly Hello!Project and visual kei), history, and the city life. I've never had much of an interest in American things. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE living here in good old Austin, but Japan just seems more like a place I would enjoy. It's more of a place I could be myself, since almost all of my interests are Japanese-related.
(#397 (permalink))
Old
yuriqueen (Offline)
New to JF

06-05-2010, 12:59 AM

Hey, Im back.

Im not new here my username use to be thcuteness. But I just couldnt say away.
(#398 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

06-05-2010, 02:50 AM

Welcome!!

crump: Get Skype and find someone willing to talk to you to practice Japanese. We also have a whole section on this forum for Japanese language help so look there. I can help too as a fellow beginner

yuriqueen: Welcome back!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#399 (permalink))
Old
yuriqueen (Offline)
New to JF

06-05-2010, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Welcome!!

crump: Get Skype and find someone willing to talk to you to practice Japanese. We also have a whole section on this forum for Japanese language help so look there. I can help too as a fellow beginner

yuriqueen: Welcome back!!
thank you ^^
(#400 (permalink))
Old
honeyxhoney (Offline)
New to JF

Thank you! - 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Um, wow, XD OK, Welcome everybody!! You all seem interesting! Have fun here!!

Honey-chan, why do you hate the US?

Maruchii: It's みん
I hate living here because I think the US isn't as great as it's thought to be. I can't stand some of the choices the government makes. But what do I know? There's also many things that make the US great. I just don't really like it here that much. Sorry, these are really serious thoughts. I hope their not too boring.

Thank you for the welcome!

Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.