LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

12-10-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningyou View Post
I think this thread should be removed. It's incredibly insulting, in my opinion. You're talking about transgender/transexual people like they're not women. Even if they decide to not get the surgery, they're still women. I happen to be close with a few transgendered people and I think this thread is wrong. I respect everyone elses opinions but I think that if this kind of shit is allowed on this website, then it should also be allowed to talk about gays.
It's more about looks and getting the job done "right" that these Ladyboy's enjoy.

Besides, it's all about good intentions to spotting the difference. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Cheers - Oz
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Ningyou
12-10-2009, 06:06 PM

I see your guys points, but don't talk about something you don't understand. Do any of you even know anyone like this? I mean, come on.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

12-10-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
I think this thread should be removed. It's incredibly insulting, in my opinion. You're talking about transgender/transexual people like they're not women. Even if they decide to not get the surgery, they're still women. I happen to be close with a few transgendered people and I think this thread is wrong. I respect everyone elses opinions but I think that if this kind of shit is allowed on this website, then it should also be allowed to talk about gays.
I thought that way since yesterday.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#34 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
12-10-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
I thought that way since yesterday.
Well, since you're not a mod, don't worry about it.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-10-2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Don't let it worry you too much.

I have a friend who is a transsexual, yet he admits he's as a man, despite he got it chopped off. He laughs along at such things, when people use it against him as an insult.

Transsexual people, the majority, are quite over-sensitive about this subject. And which is why you're finding it insultive, because you know that the majority of your transsexual friends would be insulted at it.

Do keep in mind, darling, that we ain't insulting transsexuals. Only discussing.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

12-10-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
Well, since you're not a mod, don't worry about it.
and where did you get that info? I'm just curious.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Ningyou
12-10-2009, 07:20 PM

Okay, I get that. But I just think it's stupid that this kind of thing is allowed to be openly discussed, yet we're not allowed to talk about gay people. I mean...where's the logic in that?

And yes, they can be sort of oversensitive it but I mean, they go through a lot of shit to get where they are.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-10-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Okay, I get that. But I just think it's stupid that this kind of thing is allowed to be openly discussed, yet we're not allowed to talk about gay people. I mean...where's the logic in that?

And yes, they can be sort of oversensitive it but I mean, they go through a lot of shit to get where they are.
That's understandable, but we, as people, cannot sugar coat our discussions just because a group of people are offended by such things. Ofcourse, insulting them is a different thing, but discussing it isn't something we can protect people from all the time.

Although I agree with you, because I'd love to talk and discuss many things on this forum, but sadly, some stuff is allowed, and some stuff isn't.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#39 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-10-2009, 08:03 PM

2.4 Topics of religion and sexual orientation are not permitted.

This is not a discussion about sexuality or sexual orientation. If it were to move in that direction I think we would see a problem.

I don't believe picking men or women out of a lineup is breaking any rules here.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

12-10-2009, 08:49 PM

I disagree.
I just find this wrong... first of all, calling them ladyboys? That's discriminatory, or something?

also, allowing voting is like making a game out of people's choices/lives, imo.

R.I.P. Jasmine....