JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-17-2011, 10:01 AM

We all know there is a sex industry-------As someone somewhere here stated better to pay for sex than rape some poor woman.

Maybe its the way nature has made us.

we all know that thousands of men pay for sex.

How many of wives or girl friends can know that her husband or partner is out there getting sex that he is paying for.

Ipersonally think its very belittling to women to be used in this way--How many actually Want to have sex with countless strangers? There has to be reasons and isn't finance one of those reasons.

the pimps they work for? We know about the way so many women are lured to a country-- here in UK even-- thinking they weill get real work then find themselves locked up for years forced to allow their bodies to be abused by countless numbers of Men.

If women get into drugs its a way of paying for it. I feel really sorry for them.

those comfort women for the Japanese troops. That must happen in every country where there has been war.

Raping of captured women.

hasn't Japan got its Love Hotels? Maybe they make sense.

In Africa they say that the spread of AIds is often because the men use prostitutes pick up the disease and spread it to their wives and so to their children.

etc etc etc.
(#72 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-17-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
We all know there is a sex industry-------As someone somewhere here stated better to pay for sex than rape some poor woman.

Maybe its the way nature has made us.

we all know that thousands of men pay for sex.

How many of wives or girl friends can know that her husband or partner is out there getting sex that he is paying for.

Ipersonally think its very belittling to women to be used in this way--How many actually Want to have sex with countless strangers? There has to be reasons and isn't finance one of those reasons.

the pimps they work for? We know about the way so many women are lured to a country-- here in UK even-- thinking they weill get real work then find themselves locked up for years forced to allow their bodies to be abused by countless numbers of Men.

If women get into drugs its a way of paying for it. I feel really sorry for them.

those comfort women for the Japanese troops. That must happen in every country where there has been war.

Raping of captured women.

hasn't Japan got its Love Hotels? Maybe they make sense.

In Africa they say that the spread of AIds is often because the men use prostitutes pick up the disease and spread it to their wives and so to their children.

etc etc etc.
Let's tone it down and focus it a little.

I understand all that you are saying dogsbody70. I am not an expert on prostitution in Japan, but I do have a few comments.

First of all, Love Hotels are hotels. They exist to fulfill the need of short-term private time. They do not employ pimps or prostitutes.

Drugs are not the norm and are not easily accessible in Japan. One would have to make a concentrated effort to enter the tiny drug culture in Japan.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-17-2011, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
I'll tell you why I want to do that:

4) I'm going to Tokyo - not for the prostitution, but while I'm there why not try it? I love Asian women, and paying for sex is a lot cheaper there than here.
Looked into how much things in Tokyo cost and the exchange rate recently?

You might be surprised, as we have said it is pretty hard to find an Asian prostitue who will sleep with a gaijin, and if we are tlaking going to bars paying for drinks/meals and then "getting it for free" I think the drinks in Japan are massivly expensive as is the food in date type places.

Also factor in your cost of travel, and yeah I'd say cheap is far from what you will be getting.

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

01-17-2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Let's tone it down and focus it a little.

I understand all that you are saying dogsbody70. I am not an expert on prostitution in Japan, but I do have a few comments.

First of all, Love Hotels are hotels. They exist to fulfill the need of short-term private time. They do not employ pimps or prostitutes.

Drugs are not the norm and are not easily accessible in Japan. One would have to make a concentrated effort to enter the tiny drug culture in Japan.
thanks for your information.Of course I am not just talking about Japan am I.

Interesting to know about the love hotels. so that is for consenting couples?

maybe even partners who go there to have a chance to relax and not worry about interfering children etc.
Or so I heard somewhere.

are there prostitutes on the streets inJapan?

I wonder how many women choose to have sex with many men. are they not earning money? If there was a more lucrative way to earn money would they not wish to try something better.

still I am still in the dark ages no doubt but I do wonder about Morals.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)

01-17-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:

Love-ho's are pretty much all above board. Basically there's a vast number of people who say, live with their parents, share rooms with siblings/flat mates or live in tiny apartments with poor sound proofing, so late night endeavors can cause upset with your neighbors. Love hotels provide some privacy and basically provide somewhere for young couples to ~go~ to spend some time together. Many also have automated check-ins and offer hourly rates making them a better deal than a traditional hotel. I hear (but am not certain) that love hotels are more accommodating to same-sex couples as well, again compared to the usual sort. Some people just use them because they are so much more convenient and cheaper, without any romantic motive at all!
(#76 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

01-17-2011, 05:20 PM

Maybe people should just stop viewing Oriental girls (Japanese especially) as a sexual object....
(#77 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

01-17-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Maybe people should just stop viewing Oriental girls (Japanese especially) as a sexual object....
That'll be the day.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-17-2011, 07:48 PM

I still don't know why so many make a big deal about paying for sex. Men have been paying for sex well before any kind of currency even existed. It has always existed and will always exist no matter what the laws.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-17-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
I still don't know why so many make a big deal about paying for sex. Men have been paying for sex well before any kind of currency even existed. It has always existed and will always exist no matter what the laws.
I wasn't aware 'it's always happened' was a legitimate reason/excuse. Murder has occured, well before any of the courts existed, by your logic then murder should be okay too . . . it's practically a tradition, just like prostitution.

Although, I'm getting off-topic, morals aren't part of the original topic of this thread.
(#80 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-17-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:

maybe even partners who go there to have a chance to relax and not worry about interfering children etc.
Or so I heard somewhere.

are there prostitutes on the streets inJapan?

I wonder how many women choose to have sex with many men. are they not earning money? If there was a more lucrative way to earn money would they not wish to try something better.

still I am still in the dark ages no doubt but I do wonder about Morals.
Columbine basically answered my question, but yes, love hotels are for consenting couples, often young couples who still live with their parents and have no other chance for private time together.

I have seen prostitutes in Japan maybe once or twice. In busier areas often hostesses will "proposition" drunk men to come to their bar, and people who aren't in the know mistake these women for prostitutes, but it is not the same.