SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
01-14-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
that is interesting Sciffix.

do you agree with the law?

some women might have had an affair then actually commit herself to a full relationship with another man and not tell him about her previous affair.

Fear possibly.

I am unsure about the situation here in UK.
Yes, I agree with the law. If the man isn't the child's father he will do the DNA test and the result will be a proof that he isn't the child's father, so he will live his life. If the results says that he is the father the judge will obligate him to pay the alimony to the child's mother. I trust in the confiability of the DNA test, so a man who don't want to submit yourself to the test, in my opnion, probably wants to hide something.

Video Games: Serious Business

(#12 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-14-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
I think you're being a little judgmental here. It's not an everyday event that a woman gives birth to a child and then lies to her husband about who the father is.

You made it clear to me that you are female yourself.. now I'm starting to wonder why you hate women so much..? You must've had some previous bad experiences with women or cases like these, cause you're putting it out there with a rather negative tune to it.

If the guy loves the kid as his own, then I don't think he'd want the test. Also it'll ruin a little kid to find out that the man they thought were their beloved father all along - turns out to be a complete 'stranger' genetically..

I don't hate women at all but have seenplenty of instances where they have deceived their men. why pretend it never happens. anyway we need the POv of men here--

Its just that it can be so easy to deceive a man about the truth of her pregnancy.

why pretend it doesn't happen> DNA testing is a way of proving it. That has not always been the case at all.

by the way I have no knowledge of whomever sired ME. Nothing on certificate.

Have you not seen the programmes about DNA testing/ why do some couples put themselves through it publically in order to find out the truth.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 01-14-2011 at 09:32 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-14-2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCIFFIX View Post
Yes, I agree with the law. If the man isn't the child's father he will do the DNA test and the result will be a proof that he isn't the child's father, so he will live his life. If the results says that he is the father the judge will obligate him to pay the alimony to the child's mother. I trust in the confiability of the DNA test, so a man who don't want to submit yourself to the test, in my opnion, probably wants to hide something.
it makes good sense to me SCIFFIX.