LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-22-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
Ok for one, do you go to a all white school or mostly white school? Do you live in the south? You have to understand a lot of times when people call you ugly it's just a PC way of calling you a nigger (or whatever the racial slur is for arabs). Serious. You have to shrug that shit off. It sounds like your confidence got beat down in high school. You need to get some self respect back man and not worry what others think about you. Trust me, you are not ugly. And I'm being serious, if you were ugly I would say so and not sugar coat it.
Thanks man. I live in Norway (which is in Northern Europe) so all schools are white schools.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
I'm 24 years old and still an unkissed virgin. Besides this being a humiliating fact for me, I really want to have sex, and besides paying a prostitute which would cost a lot in the long run, the best option is getting a girlfriend and doing it for free.

My only problem is that I'm not attractive, and I have a bloated belly like the poor malnutritioned kids in Africa (I'm not fat, it's because I have an irritable bowel). How can an unattractive guy like me with mediocre social skills get a girl that's at least a 7 (from 1 to 10)?
Before you go any further, why don't you tell us what you'd rate yourself?

And it better not be a 7 or lower or I'll fly over to Norway to bitchslap you this weekend!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile clubs - 01-22-2011, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
.....and head to the bar for a drink (DO NOT BUY HER A DRINK) .
Do not buy a drink? Why?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 05:19 AM

Looks aren't so important, just don't look like a troll. Some nice clothes and haircut work, but attitude is everything. Look for books called "The Mystery Method" and anything by Pick Up Artist named Style. These work, use them.

Termogard, buying a drink says you are needing to buy her attention and interest. You should be so interesting that she buys you a drink.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
ModusOperandi (Offline)
JF Regular

01-22-2011, 05:22 AM

I'm not a very attractive guy, but I never really care much for it. All in all, I find self-confidence and a bit of wit to be enough of a tool to get anywhere with the opposite sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
Do not buy a drink? Why?
Buying drinks is a bit of a waste...especially if you're not "wooing" someone you've cultivated any sort of relationship with. You might as well slap a sign on your head saying "I'm desperate for your affection"...Well, at least that's the reason why I don't buy ladies I've just met drinks.

Maybe Brass has another reason for this so I'll leave it to him to continue explaining his calculated approach. :P
(#16 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

01-22-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
I can get ugly girls and fat pigs easily, but I want to share my intimate moments with someone I enjoy looking at. And I don't want to be ashamed of being seen with a hideous slob of a girl.
No wonder why you're still a virgin.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile interest - 01-22-2011, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post

Termogard, buying a drink says you are needing to buy her attention and interest. You should be so interesting that she buys you a drink.
bELyVIS and ModusOperandi

Okay, thank you for responses
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
I'm 24 years old and still an unkissed virgin. Besides this being a humiliating fact for me, I really want to have sex, and besides paying a prostitute which would cost a lot in the long run, the best option is getting a girlfriend and doing it for free.

My only problem is that I'm not attractive, and I have a bloated belly like the poor malnutritioned kids in Africa (I'm not fat, it's because I have an irritable bowel). How can an unattractive guy like me with mediocre social skills get a girl that's at least a 7 (from 1 to 10)?

I can get ugly girls and fat pigs easily, but I want to share my intimate moments with someone I enjoy looking at. And I don't want to be ashamed of being seen with a hideous slob of a girl.
My only advice would be to stop being a complete pratt and stop making stupid posts for whatever amusement you get out of them.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-22-2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Secondly, improve your attitude of girls in general, or at least pretend to give a sh*t. Girls (generally) don't like it when your main goal is to have sex with them and I know I hate the whole universal rating of attraction by 1-10 thing.
I wouldn't bother Misa, the guy's not out to get a real girlfriend or any kind of meaningful relationship, he just wants to find someone who won't say no when he asks to stick it in them so he can feel better about himself.

Jesus, this thread. JF is going to the dogs.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
File0 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
I wouldn't bother Misa, the guy's not out to get a real girlfriend or any kind of meaningful relationship, he just wants to find someone who won't say no when he asks to stick it in them so he can feel better about himself.

Jesus, this thread. JF is going to the dogs.
Sure is. This is the kind what gives me the creeps.
Girls! Have you not read the OP? Well here's a reminder:
Quote:
... I really want to have sex, and besides paying a prostitute which would cost a lot in the long run, the best option is getting a girlfriend and doing it for free.
Closed Thread