JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

talking about respect - 02-07-2011, 01:00 PM

I wonder if men respect women who sleep around or vice versa. what do women think if men think you are easy.

Does a man have respect for any woman who he has slept with either once or just a few times.l

what do women think of their female friends who they know are promiscuous.

What do men think of their friends who are also promiscuous-- is it more natural for a man than for a woman?

Is it safe?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-07-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
I wonder if men respect women who sleep around or vice versa. what do women think if men think you are easy.

Does a man have respect for any woman who he has slept with either once or just a few times.l

What do men think of their friends who are also promiscuous-- is it more natural for a man than for a woman?

Is it safe?
I don't care to be honest. It's a personal decision whether one sleeps around or not.

I choose not to. But that's just my choice.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BokiB (Offline)
New to JF

02-07-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:

I think it's perfectly okay for my female friends to be promiscuous. Like Ronin said, it's a personal decision

On the other hand, I wouldn't date a girl who sleeps around...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
02-07-2011, 04:46 PM

I think it's ok to have uncommitted sex, for both men and women. If you're single and like to sleep around there's nothing wrong with it, no one gets hurt so why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70
Is it safe?

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#5 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-07-2011, 05:54 PM

Post Deleted.

Last edited by RobinMask : 01-07-2018 at 11:52 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
DeTrooper (Offline)
New to JF

02-07-2011, 07:21 PM

I agree with the others, each persons personal decision.

About the respect for the women I sleep with.
Sure i respect each women, maybe i respect them in different ways...
If I had sex with them or not doesn`t matter for the way I treat them.
The only difference is, that I know more about their body.
And a bit more about their personality.

I`m just a guy from Germany, with the dream to learn more about Japan and to visit it in the future.

Cause I`m from Germany, be not to hard to me if my english is not the best.
Even got bad marks in school
but always trying to get better since I`m out.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-07-2011, 07:44 PM

I am confused by the question. Why would I specifically respect someone who engages in salacious behavior?

I agree people have the right to do whatever they want to do as long as it isn't hurting anyone else, but should I respect it?
(#8 (permalink))
Old
File0 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-07-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:

...-- is it more natural for a man than for a woman?

Is it safe?
I'd never respect someone just because s/he sleeps around a lot :P.
It's not something I cannot tolerate but somehow I never had deep(or any kind of) relationship with anyone who had more one-night stands than she could count or at least it hasn't been something that they would discuss with me. Back in the University there were rumors about a few people who didn't really care who they slept with, but I hadn't given much attention of those rumors anyway so I guess I have not much experience in this. (Of course I watch movies and I could list dozens of characters who cheated on everyone and slept around all the time etc. but in reality I never really meet these types...)

About being easy, I wish I'd never met (nor heard) any men who wanted an easy women - it's just disgusting, they make all this so cheep and shallow.

I think a women (except maybe some of the women) would never speak about sex so openly than many of the men can. Even here there are a few who can declare they seek sex when they're going to Japan and one of them says he only wants sex from women and nothing more, I cannot imagine a women could do this. Of course it doesn't prove anything, whether men or women do it more naturally I cannot decide, maybe it depends on the personality or the age or the mental state.

(I've found an article about it:Women have more regrets than men over one night stands - Telegraph)

But even a one night stand requires two people - and if we don't consider gay relationships it must be an equal amount of man and women - so I guess it cannot be decided by which party does it more... but according to that article men do it more easily and more women feel like they've been deceived afterward.

I think it's definitely not safe, it'd be unnecessary to give a list of the possible diseases but there are quite a many and yes there are contraceptives, but they cannot cover all of them... Not the mention the mental aftereffects...

Last edited by File0 : 02-07-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

02-07-2011, 10:15 PM

I really don't care if a woman has a lot of sex, that should benefit me. Loose women take anything. But if a man get's laid a lot I get respect for him. It takes a lot of work for a guy to sleep with many different women, and I think that person should deserve some respect.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-07-2011, 10:16 PM

Post Deleted.

Last edited by RobinMask : 01-07-2018 at 11:52 AM.