LinkBack Thread Tools
(#331 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

03-13-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
God I fricken hate religious people. One half will claim this is was an act of god and the half will pray to one of these mythical beings to help in the aftermath. They're all nuts as far as I'm concerned.
Wanna help? Send money not your useless prayers!!
'God I fricken hate religious people' -- Bwehe. Well, hm. It's understandable to have such a strong dislike because I do too. I really really hate it when people think that horrid things are the wrath of their God. As if their God is just sitting around waiting to get back at people for them or whatever, like they have their God's power at the palm of their hands. It makes me really mad. I respect religious views but sometimes people go nuts with it and overboard.

I hope no one takes your blunt statement about sending money in a bad way. Good prayers and thoughts are very nice but however seemingly useless. Since I'm not about to at the moment, I've been spreading word in how money can be sent easily through my social network and people who don't have the means to send money now should at least spread word as well. I feel bad I can't do anything but think about my loved ones.

*plooka plooka*

Rin no talk. 私の一番な色は何ですか。「Day--」 黒沼爽子と翔太くん。いつでも/もじもじ-- 30
(#332 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-13-2011, 07:38 AM

I hope that people are thinking of those affected and wishing them all the best as all of we are on here. I just don't hold out much hope whatever mythical being some choose to believe in will actually be all that helpful. If there were actually helpful gods out there possibly they'd like to get off their lazy omnipotent butts and stop such disasters happening in the first place?
(#333 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-13-2011, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
if you know any of these retarded hill-billy assholes, please take your shotgun and blast their fucking heads of. thank you.
You know what is really amazing... is that people who obviously have about 4 brains cells actually know how to use a computer..

Seriously though these people should be published in a newspaper for the world to see. How can we reprint this? These names should not be forgotten and these people should come to an understanding of what low-lifes they are how pathetic it is they live in the age of information yet are sooo stupid. Part of me would love to see them and their stupidness be the ones to be swept away by a tsunami.. but the person in me who is 1000 times better than them (and that isn't too hard to accomplish) would hope that they could be educated and changed so that they would not think this way. It really saddens me to think these people are actually real... shame on them to tarnish my country with their existence.. I hope people realize that they are most likely a minority...
(#334 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile retarded hill-billy - 03-13-2011, 08:04 AM

Quote:
if you know any of these retarded hill-billy assholes, please take your shotgun and blast their fucking heads of. thank you.
Amazing. Where did you find such a wonderful collection of fucking idiots?! They resembles each other like brothers.
(#335 (permalink))
Old
Oppett (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Oppett
Angry 03-13-2011, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Didn't Hiroshima and Nagasaki be sufficient to stop these people's hatred?
How bloodthirsty can they be!!!
(#336 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post help - 03-13-2011, 09:05 AM

Russia Is In Forefront To Help Japan In Crisis Period

In spite of having minor disputes on international issues, the Russian government rather quickly reacted to the holocaust being faced by the Tsunami and quack hit Japan since three days, besides other nations. President Mr. Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Mr. Valdimir Putin have instructed the Deputy Prime Minister Mr.Igor Sechin and Emergencies Minister Mr.Sergey Shoygu to take specific measures to help Japan.
According to local reports, Russia is going to increase the shipments of liquefied natural gas supply by 150,000 tonnes through Gazprom gas company and coal supply between 3-4 million tones this is in follow up of Japan’s request to Russia for more supplies of gas to Japan in this crisis situation.
This help is in addition to sending necessary resources and units consisting of 6 flights, and an air-borne hospital with medicines and medical equipment and a 300 member Rescue Team consisting of Doctors and Psychologists to Japan to help in rescue operations in disaster hit areas.
In yesterday’s press statement Mr.Putin also said Russia is ready to assist Japan in its clean-up and recovery programme in post-quake period under humanitarian grounds.

Source
(#337 (permalink))
Old
Sagara (Offline)
New to JF

03-13-2011, 09:21 AM

Russian people pray for Japan. We hope everything will normalize quickly. Ganbatte, Nippon!

Everything will be fine!
(#338 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-13-2011, 09:57 AM

It's been a little more than 48 hours, and life in Tokyo seems normal, as though nothing has happened. Kids are in school (even though it's Sunday), all the shops and stores are running, and there was even a line in front of Bic Camera waiting for it to open.

Some television stations have returned to regular programming, which is okay, 24 hour disaster coverage gets old, and you can only look at it for so long.

Home videos are starting to turn up, and many of these are more dramatic than what the helicopters and remote webcams picked up.

The prime minister and other politicians have made the usual speeches, saying nothing of substance, and passing the buck to underlings and technicians who will take the fall if they make any mistakes. There is no leadership, but fortunately the rescuers and the people themselves seem taking care of things on their own.

There continue to be aftershocks and new quakes, but they are becoming less frequent and less intense. Oops, spoke too soon, another one is hitting.

Rather than watching the news, I'm enjoying an old episode of Ultraman...
(#339 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
03-13-2011, 10:38 AM

Just found out one of my twitter followers lived in Sendai, and there has been no reply from her since the quake. I hope she's ok

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#340 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-13-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
Rather than watching the news, I'm enjoying an old episode of Ultraman...
Good on you.

I can understand every other TV programme stopping when there's a tsunami but I think Super Sentai is quite important. It's like Doctor Who to us or what Power Rangers should be to the Americans!