LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Wasabista (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-12-2008, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadea View Post
hello everyone, i am in love with most martialarts, and i would ask if someone in here knew if you could go to the mountains in japan and train (with a trainer of course) ore something like that?

and i want to ask of something else to.... is there a village in japan were they still lives in the old way and dresses like that? (that is maybe impossible)
i'm in love with japan, i think u all noticed that..
I could tell you. But then I would have to kill you.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-12-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGuy2 View Post
You should train in Modern MMA dojos in Japan, they will teach you much more in realistic fighting and it is more useful
And why would you do that when that deep forest super killer monk can teach you how to fly and walk through walls while he can offer you the life of Musashi Miyamoto?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Nadea (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Nadea
--_--- - 07-12-2008, 08:34 PM

now WHO the heck is talking about killer monk and samurais!? it's not because of the anime and manga!

I just asked if someone knew if there still were a place like that, and if u could train in the mountains, it has nothing to do with anime and manga so please stop writing '' well cut down on the anime that will help'' or something like that cause i didn't ment that... please

Love Can Be Good And Wanted, But The People Never Thinks What Pain It Can Bring...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
odonata (Offline)
Roboto

07-12-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
hello everyone, i am in love with most martialarts, and i would ask if someone in here knew if you could go to the mountains in japan and train (with a trainer of course) ore something like that?

and i want to ask of something else to.... is there a village in japan were they still lives in the old way and dresses like that? (that is maybe impossible)
i'm in love with japan, i think u all noticed that..
Try Konoha village in the fire land...
But seriously, you might want to join a temple or shrine as a monk and take on those duties. what you are looking for is long gone just like viking training for raping and pillaging (sp).

There ARE still places that train martial arts in the type of settings you imagine but these are all in south asia and are very, very intense.

KALI

PENCAK SILAT

HAPKIDO

Super Roboto Jutsu Powah - Dynamic Servo Death Crush *NeeP*
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Nadea (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Nadea
heh - 07-12-2008, 10:57 PM

are u making fun of me in the first?

i just want old, harsh training in a mountain... do they do that in tempels

Love Can Be Good And Wanted, But The People Never Thinks What Pain It Can Bring...