JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Do you like tattoos?
Yes, I think tattoos can look great. 57 62.64%
No, I think that tattoos are nasty scars. 2 2.20%
Maybe, occasionally I've seen a good tattoo and it's cool but mostly they are rubbish. 32 35.16%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#441 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

11-28-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
i meant in the sense that you dont know what you want you just want something. thats my OPINION

??? ok then... good to no?

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#442 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
11-28-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachii2202 View Post
??? ok then... good to no?
i would want to know what image i wanted permanently before getting it is what im saying. it seems hard to explain

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#443 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink 11-28-2008, 10:43 PM

yeh i understand make sure u reasrech it thuroughly. cause u dont want something funky on u and u start to hate it .

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#444 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
11-28-2008, 11:03 PM

Quote:
yeh i understand make sure u reasrech it thuroughly. cause u dont want something funky on u and u start to hate it .
i have seen youtube videos of tattoos and some people are just...............i dont know how they manage to surviveO.o
my sister wants to get a spinal diagram where her spine is but shed kill anyone who did it first

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#445 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

Cool 11-29-2008, 01:48 AM

Quote:
i have seen youtube videos of tattoos and some people are just...............i dont know how they manage to surviveO.o
my sister wants to get a spinal diagram where her spine is but shed kill anyone who did it first

ohh creepy.... i would never do that .. to weird for my tatse . and not everyone who has tatoos r like the people on you tube lol .

(#446 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

11-29-2008, 02:37 AM

Quote:
ohh creepy.... i would never do that .. to weird for my tatse . and not everyone who has tatoos r like the people on you tube lol .
haha i know that. ive seen some really cool ones

(#447 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink 11-29-2008, 03:24 AM

Quote:
haha i know that. ive seen some really cool ones
yeh mee to my friend yuki has full body tatoos hes got just about everythin. hes got, a tiger, cheeta, dragon flies, sun, may flowers, a skull, butterfly, eyes, doves and on the back of his neck he has a line going all through his body its weird it stops at every tatoo.

(#448 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

12-01-2008, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveonigiri View Post
hello everyone ...i want to make a tattoo the problem is that i stiil don't know what so i would love to get some ideas from you all ,i thought about a lot of stuff to do but i still don't know what to do i just know that i want it to be japanese still ... thnx ^ ~ ^
i can help you out. i draw tattoo designs. do you have the tattoo design you want? like in your head that your thinkin about? how big is it, where do you want it, if you want color or black&white, and detail. if you can give me some info on it i can help out

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#449 (permalink))
Old
iloveonigiri (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to iloveonigiri Send a message via Yahoo to iloveonigiri
lol - 12-20-2008, 12:39 PM

hi everyone i see my tattoo problem turned in a big discusion but i already did one soo thnx to the ones that tried to help .....i did something very cute on my arm => a head dragon that his body is flowers with colors and i like it !!! hers a pic

~*~ AlexiA ~*~
(#450 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

12-21-2008, 10:58 PM

Exactly--華 and 花 are not interchangeable. However, if you are looking for a way to use 華, you can talk about 中華街 (Chinatown). ちゅうかがい.
Closed Thread