JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
01-06-2009, 11:56 AM

I heard a Baby the Stars Shine Bright lolita store was opening up in San Francisco in the future. If you live by there and you like that brand, you're one lucky cat.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-06-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
I heard a Baby the Stars Shine Bright lolita store was opening up in San Francisco in the future. If you live by there and you like that brand, you're one lucky cat.
Well, I wouldnt live exactly near it but Id be like an hour or more away...after I move.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-07-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
psh, when that opens that is where we will meet >.>
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-08-2009, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Lolitas in the United States... I don't see many, and my sister-in-law is the only one I know, and she's hardcore. I saw a couple yesterday in San Francisco at Japan Town, but I guess that's to be expected ;]

Best way to find lolita is online, unless you live in Japan.

I don't know if these sites have been mentioned yet, but eBay Store - REFUSE TO BE USUAL: PUNK ROCK JROCK, GOTHIC LOLITA, JAPAN URBAN DIY and Fanplusfriend Garden, Gothic Lolita, Man's Goth,Cosplay are both awesome, and my favorites.
DUDE!!! I LOVE REFUSE-TO-BE-USUAL!!! SUCH NICE COLORFUL HAIR EXTENSIONS!!! <3 <3 and i got my Shinya Dress from F+F, so i will be telling you all how that went... *still hasn't gotten it yet, but i got time before i go to virginia*
~i agree, online is the best, and you don't have to worry about judging, since everyone has the same interests...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
well, fanplus is obviously known by us, since we were recently talking about it lol, and then ebay is too expensive -__-

Hah, i'll soon force my parents to bring me to Japan Town if there are lolitas!
-w-
HA! ebay isnt expensive... *unless you dont know where to look* you can get TONS of Japanese fashions on ebay for cheaper than usual... i will say that my mom bought me stuffs for christmas from ebay, and lolita kisama, and the highest she paid for my gift was 60$, and that was for a custom-made airbrushed Kyo shirt!!!
~you are lucky that you get to go there... :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Oh don't worry... In the next few years, Chicago will have it's Lolita Dream Cafe.... ♥ hehee...
Ne!!! ~<3 thats ADORABLE!!! yes, and i got like a small blueprint working too, one side is sweet lolita, one side gothic lolita... it popped into my head a few nights ago, and i HAD to sketch it out... ^__^

Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

Wink This Month's Artist/fashion Icon - 01-08-2009, 04:35 AM

OKKKKKKK!!!!! (lolita clan members, Lolita thread members & new Japanese music fans: {check it out!!!} We will now start to have featured Artists HOT in the fashion scene of Japan for the month. I will post it every month, starting this month, and it will last until the next day of the next month it started in. (ex: today is Jan. 7th, next months artist doesnt start until Feb. 7th *unless i am not here... ^__^ then i will text kiki and ask her to pick one*)

This month's artist is Hot in the scene of Harajuku fashion.This month's artist is... *drumroll, please!!! * ^__^Dj SiSeN!!! yay!!! *cheers* Background: SiSeN, only wanting to be a underground Dj, has made his name popular by working in the Takyua Angel Shop (i believe it's in Tokyo), and playing various clubs around the area. The way he has made his name popular around the States is that he has toured with the famous band, BLOOD, for a few years. He is famous for being Takyua's model, being the most colorful. He is 22 years old, and is engaged to a German guy... He is a model (as stated above) and a Tokyo Decadancer (Dj for fetish/gothic clubs).I really love the guy, and he has some cool music. His tracks include: Cereal Killer, Brutal, SaGa (for the pervesss... <3 i love the track, BTW), and The Carnival Of Blood. He plays goth-fetish-p0rno music at the shows he plays. He also dances really good!!! ^__^ now we will have links and pics of our featured artist, Dj SiSeN!!! ^__^

Myspace:SiSeN - Male - JP - www.myspace.com/sisen
Pics:
{i made this next one ->}

YAY!!! <3 i claim him, since i love him so much!!! -^__^-

*if you have a request for a month's artist, please PM me... next month's is probably going to be... *won't tell!!!* -^__^-

Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-08-2009, 06:56 PM

awww, Sisen rocks! <3 I love the kid! I still can't believe he's letting his fiance have the hair he has though! *owns the song Saga* hahah~! Last night I thought of the best picture to draw for him =w= Share him with me!!!! XD

He is so cute! Even without all his accessories I also added him on his myspace lol
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-08-2009, 07:04 PM

When/if you text me bout it, tell me who to do cus I'll prolly be to lazy to find someone lol
Old
jewelpre (Offline)
JF Regular

01-08-2009, 09:50 PM

Try forever21 and myclozet.net. They are american based website, they have cute clothes.

MyClozet.
Share for fashion statement, sell, buy and swap your
clothes and accessories.
MyClozet is cool place for fashion savvy people
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
01-08-2009, 11:07 PM

Yup, Ebay isn't expensive, and actually cheaper if you know what you're looking for. For example, I got these boots imported from Taiwan, and they were still only $110, whereas the price of similar boots in the U.S. are actually more, or the same...that is if you can even find them here.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

01-09-2009, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
awww, Sisen rocks! <3 I love the kid! I still can't believe he's letting his fiance have the hair he has though! *owns the song Saga* hahah~! Last night I thought of the best picture to draw for him =w= Share him with me!!!! XD

He is so cute! Even without all his accessories I also added him on his myspace lol
^__^ i OWN SaGa... (i said that, didn't I? oh... wait... i said i loved the song... XD) yeah, me either... he OWNS that hair!!! ^__^ i have drawn 3 full-color pics of him so far... he's like my new Kyo... but Kyo will always remain #1 in my heart... <3
~yeah, he's adorable... i love him w/o his make-up 'n stuff... <3 so kawaii!!!

@kiki- yeah, ok... or i can PM it to you before i go anywhere... ~.*

@ari~ Nice boots, hun!!! <3