LinkBack Thread Tools
(#301 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-23-2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
My friend wants to make hot coco for our cafe. I know it'll be pretty kick-ass.
And she wants to be a waitress and wants to make cookies (Iss meine Kekse!) and she wants to wear the dresses and show them off. I'm saying everything she's saying here:

"Hello, people! Hmmmm.... Uhh...I don't know what else to say. I think that the cafe should be in warm colors that are masculine and feminine so that boys and girls would be attracted to the cafe. Yet, it should also have good food and good drinks... Uhm, have good chairs and tables and silverware and stuff... And if you're going to make the dresses and it should be a cafe AND a dress shop."

This is exactly what she's saying. I type that fast. I should work in courts and record what everybody is saying.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#302 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-23-2008, 02:31 AM

ehh..that's pretty awesome i like how ur friend thinks
(#303 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-23-2008, 02:33 AM

She's chock-full of good ideas sometimes.

Anyway... Going to watch a movie with her, looking at websites for Lolita clothes we want to buy next time we go out, and doing research for the LoliPLAN and cafe.

We'll be back on later tonight to share our ideas.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#304 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-23-2008, 02:35 AM

Quote:
She's chock-full of good ideas sometimes.

Anyway... Going to watch a movie with her, looking at websites for Lolita clothes we want to buy next time we go out, and doing research for the LoliPLAN and cafe.

We'll be back on later tonight to share our ideas.
k, ttyl?
(#305 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-23-2008, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
k, ttyl?
Of course I'll be back. We'll probably be posting all night after the movie or watch anime ( crunchyroll - feed your need! is great) while we do the most random stuff. We'll show you what we gots later on.

She's also going to ask her mom if she can create an account on here too. Her mommy needs to check it out first.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#306 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-23-2008, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Of course I'll be back. We'll probably be posting all night after the movie or watch anime ( crunchyroll - feed your need! is great) while we do the most random stuff. We'll show you what we gots later on.

She's also going to ask her mom if she can create an account on here too. Her mommy needs to check it out first.
lol, k ;-)

she has to ask to make an account? O: omigawd, i've never asked to make an account on anything i just made accounts xD
(#307 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-23-2008, 04:53 AM

Quote:
lol, k ;-)

she has to ask to make an account? O: omigawd, i've never asked to make an account on anything i just made accounts xD
Same here...heck, my mom finds out about the websites I'm on by me talkin boutt hem or she seein me on them XD
(#308 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-23-2008, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
Same here...heck, my mom finds out about the websites I'm on by me talkin boutt hem or she seein me on them XD
lol, NICE xD most of the time, my parents dont kno what kind of accounts i hav i shouldn't hav even gotten an email yet, tho they're actually ok with it xD
(#309 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-23-2008, 05:04 AM

Quote:
lol, NICE xD most of the time, my parents dont kno what kind of accounts i hav i shouldn't hav even gotten an email yet, tho they're actually ok with it xD
haha...there are only like 2 accounts im on when she is around cus im on stickAM which is a chat radio thing and she doesnt like me tlakin to people i dont know yet im prolly gonna be a DJ on one
(#310 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-23-2008, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
haha...there are only like 2 accounts im on when she is around cus im on stickAM which is a chat radio thing and she doesnt like me tlakin to people i dont know yet im prolly gonna be a DJ on one
lol, sweet i hav a myspace, facebook, and some other crap accounts that i stay off of around my parents xD