JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#341 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-23-2008, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
My friend and I almost peed our pants over that video. We have lots of old people jokes.

What SHOULD we allow in the cafe? I don't think pets should be allowed. It might make it smell, unless it's one of those seeing eyes dogs. There should be treats you can buy for your pets, though.
oh, I could look up recipes for dog treats
(#342 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
idk - 07-23-2008, 07:02 AM

Quote:
What SHOULD we allow in the cafe? I don't think pets should be allowed. It might make it smell, unless it's one of those seeing eyes dogs. There should be treats you can buy for your pets, though.

the subject of pets is a good idea, because alot of people bring dogs into public places where i dont think they should be... but i think that many things should be watched over, like *i am one too* rowdy teens, and people who might cause a scene in the cafe...
~allowing things to be boughten for pets should be good, but they should be small, so that they're very easy to be taken and eaten...

(#343 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-23-2008, 07:03 AM

@Love- My dad is old (55 in Nov!) and he always mocks the Hoverrounds, though his knee is bad.

@Kiki- I love how you look up things for the LoliPLAN.

Oh yeah, if you guys are going to mention the LoliPLAN on other websites, link them to this thread at page 12 for further readings...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#344 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-23-2008, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
the subject of pets is a good idea, because alot of people bring dogs into public places where i dont think they should be... but i think that many things should be watched over, like *i am one too* rowdy teens, and people who might cause a scene in the cafe...
~allowing things to be boughten for pets should be good, but they should be small, so that they're very easy to be taken and eaten...
I see. We should have good policies and rules, but not be condemning people. We just need to watch what you are mentioning.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#345 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-23-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
@Love- My dad is old (55 in Nov!) and he always mocks the Hoverrounds, though his knee is bad.

@Kiki- I love how you look up things for the LoliPLAN.

Oh yeah, if you guys are going to mention the LoliPLAN on other websites, link them to this thread at page 12 for further readings...
google is my friend haha...ive used it so much I learned what words are good words to use for searching and not good words...i had to do a lot of projects in middle school
(#346 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-23-2008, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
google is my friend haha...ive used it so much I learned what words are good words to use for searching and not good words...i had to do a lot of projects in middle school
There have been rumors that I've been sleeping with Wikipedia... That's how much I love it.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#347 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

07-23-2008, 07:12 AM

@yuna- yes i get what you're saying, but we need to have a security system, like cameras disguised as strawberries and stuffs like that, so we can keep track of everything that's going on...
~should we make it an internet cafe, so people can access web and stuffs there?

@kiki- i love google, i just dont have all the time to look at stuffs, but i promise i will help!!!!!!!!

i like all search sites, from wiki and google to ask and yahoo...... >.<

(#348 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-23-2008, 07:16 AM

@Love- Yeah, I understand what you mean. I love how you mention strawberries. *huggles*

Hmm... Internet cafe... I'm not sure. I don't get how those fully work and whatnot, but I think that'd be too much. :S

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#349 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

07-23-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
@Love- Yeah, I understand what you mean. I love how you mention strawberries. *huggles*

Hmm... Internet cafe... I'm not sure. I don't get how those fully work and whatnot, but I think that'd be too much. :S
yes i get it, i was just giving an idea... lol

i love LOVE strawberries... as i mentioned, i have a strawberry earring... this is what it looks like:

my fave ear ring

(#350 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

Wink a gewd site - 07-23-2008, 07:47 AM

this is a gewd site, i did have some time to search... told you!!! lol

it helped me understand more than i already knew about loli, even though i knew alot already...

How to Be a Gothic Lolita in 7 Steps - wikiHow

check it out!! i will prolly set up somemore on here to look at, so this is the first!!!