JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#351 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-23-2008, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
yes i get it, i was just giving an idea... lol

i love LOVE strawberries... as i mentioned, i have a strawberry earring... this is what it looks like:

my fave ear ring
Thats such an awesome earring....I wanna steal it from you
(#352 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
^^ - 07-23-2008, 08:08 AM

lol thanx... ^^ syrawberries are my thing... :P

i got it from...... WALMART!! lol, i did though for 10$... they have a pair of dangly strawberry ear rings and a neclace that come=s with them... i want to buy them... i think they're 10$ too...

(#353 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
07-23-2008, 08:18 AM

I'm just going to use this post as the websites I find with recipes and stuff...

Dog Treats::
Dog Treats
3 Free Dog Biscuits Recipes You Can Make At Home

Sweet Treats [for us of course]::
Asian-Recipes: Sweets and Desserts Recipes
Asian-Recipes: Sweets & Desserts - Strawberry Sorbet Recipe

@Love awesome, me and a friend are goin to wally world on fri so I'll have to see if mine has them ^-^
(#354 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

07-23-2008, 08:25 AM

yea, the neck/earrings are in the child's section, but the ear ring i have is in the jewerly display case... i hope you find what you want...

*but a word of warning* the ear ring i have is for a 14 gauged ear, so if you dont have it gauged, i suggest you find the ear ring/necklace combo first....

im thinking about buying this:

its really cute, right? and its only like 22$!!!! :P happy for me!!

look at asiajam.com ...thats where i found this...

(#355 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

07-23-2008, 08:28 AM

aw, its so cute....and yea. thanks for the tip...i havent even attempted to gauge my ear, seems like it hurts, but guys at my school have like really cool lookin gauged ears but they get in trouble for them....
and i shall go look *flies off to asiajam*
(#356 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

lol - 07-23-2008, 08:41 AM

yea, gauging your ear does hurt, but if you wanna still buy that ear ring, try this:

the way i got my ears gauged without hurting me so much was that i took a few dangily earrings and i put them in my holes... the heavier the ear ring the better... then after a few, put more and more dangly ear rings in your ear and it wont hurt so much when you go to gauge your ears... and contrary to popular belief, if you have small gauges like the 14's i have, they WILL close up to the origional size, if you want them to... all you have to do is put a regular ear ring in the hole, and in a few days, it should be back to normal...

i like asiajam... but some of their stuffs is expensive, and ALOT of their things wont fit me in the chest or waist... >.< .....i like the clothes tho... gewd inspiration.... ;p

(#357 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

07-23-2008, 08:44 AM

well, lovelies... im tired... its almost 5 in the morning, so i am going to bed, before i get in trouble for staying up too late... GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!

@kiki-find some awesome stuffs mkay?!?
and dont be afraid to find some sites for me to look at too mkay?!?

And don't forget, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! *all*

(#358 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

07-23-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
well, lovelies... im tired... its almost 5 in the morning, so i am going to bed, before i get in trouble for staying up too late... GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!

@kiki-find some awesome stuffs mkay?!?
and dont be afraid to find some sites for me to look at too mkay?!?

And don't forget, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! *all*
I will, and sleep tight...I'm stayin up all night so I can freak out my grandma haha.

And I'll be sure to find you the most aweseomest sites EVER haha luvs ya to byeas
(#359 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-23-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
My friend and I almost peed our pants over that video. We have lots of old people jokes.

What SHOULD we allow in the cafe? I don't think pets should be allowed. It might make it smell, unless it's one of those seeing eyes dogs. There should be treats you can buy for your pets, though.
well, i kno that there shouldn't be any drunks xD they'd also stink the place up with their alcohol breath hmm...we could let little kids in like...the ones that arent old enough to mess anything up xD
(#360 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

yea - 07-23-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
well, i kno that there shouldn't be any drunks xD they'd also stink the place up with their alcohol breath hmm...we could let little kids in like...the ones that arent old enough to mess anything up xD
yeah... i agree, but what if we choose to serve like sake and someone gets drunk offa that?? do we still throw them out?!? lol ...idk

little kids? of course!! i love little kids, and they shouldn't mess up the place as long as they are tame...

anyway, im thinking of making a little black bunny or a lepoard print kitty plushie to carry around with me....