(#971 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
12-11-2008, 08:58 PM

WHY IS IT DEAD IN HERE?!?!?!?

i specifically DON'T WANT IT DEAD IN HERE!!!

OKIES NEW TOPIC!!!

what about the lolita/harajuku/japanese fashion do you like the most?!?

my reply:
i like the way everything is cute there, and the dresses are beautiful... the guys are stunning, and the girls? DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! why does every japanese/asian person have to be so cute? i dont know why!!! but they are... so yeas... theres the new topic and a sample answer for all ya'll!!!

(#972 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2008, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
WHY IS IT DEAD IN HERE?!?!?!?

i specifically DON'T WANT IT DEAD IN HERE!!!

OKIES NEW TOPIC!!!

what about the lolita/harajuku/japanese fashion do you like the most?!?

my reply:
i like the way everything is cute there, and the dresses are beautiful... the guys are stunning, and the girls? DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! why does every japanese/asian person have to be so cute? i dont know why!!! but they are... so yeas... theres the new topic and a sample answer for all ya'll!!!
hah, i like ganguro! XD *don't ask why...*
i like ganguro mixed with decora with a kigurumi put on! that's pretty cute! >w< i could accomplish that look if i wanted to or felt the confidence to stand up to my parents' 'no makeup' rule, but yeah LOL and i need a kigurumi! D:< i'mma make one over winter break just so that i hav one XD

tho, guys in ganguro look kinda funny LOL i think ganguro was specifically made for girls >.<
(#973 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2008, 02:19 AM

Quote:
*dies* yes, it was awesome...
i DO feel special, my personal stalker... is so HOT!!! <3
maybe it was because i was wearing a lolita skirt and a kimono(?) [he likes girls in Kimono...] ;D
omgawd, niiiiiiiiiiice

i bet u wore it JUST FOR HIM >W< <33333333333333333333~~~!!!

it would be funny if one of us goes to Japan and then sees a jrocker at starbux or sumthin' and somehow we talk to them XD *keeps dreaming about that type of event*

by then, i'd kno japanese LOL *is gonna take a 2 week program at the nearest community college*

that'll be hard D: tests EVERYDAY for TWO WEEKS XD i am so amazed that my friend denise survived that LOL
(#974 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

12-12-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
omgawd, niiiiiiiiiiice

i bet u wore it JUST FOR HIM >W< <33333333333333333333~~~!!!

it would be funny if one of us goes to Japan and then sees a jrocker at starbux or sumthin' and somehow we talk to them XD *keeps dreaming about that type of event*

by then, i'd kno japanese LOL *is gonna take a 2 week program at the nearest community college*

that'll be hard D: tests EVERYDAY for TWO WEEKS XD i am so amazed that my friend denise survived that LOL
actually... yes, i did... i wore the kimono cause he likes girls in kimono... so i figured that it would get his attention... and it did!!! <3

i wish i could see Kyo in his hotel room, which would happen to be at the same hotel i would be staying at... :3 *dies* "oh, i'm gonna go to the sauna(co-ed)"... *goes to sauna, gets in towels... goes into the steamy room* "oh my god!!! you're... you're DIr En Grey!!! *bows* i am to salute you..." yeah... then stuffs would happen... X3 i think ima gonna write a fan-fic now... <3

well, good luck with that Japanese... <3

Quote:
hah, i like ganguro! XD *don't ask why...*
i like ganguro mixed with decora with a kigurumi put on! that's pretty cute! >w< i could accomplish that look if i wanted to or felt the confidence to stand up to my parents' 'no makeup' rule, but yeah LOL and i need a kigurumi! D:< i'mma make one over winter break just so that i hav one XD

tho, guys in ganguro look kinda funny LOL i think ganguro was specifically made for girls >.<
i like decora... ALOT i love the colors and HELLO KITTY!!! <3 and FRUIT!!! *still loves strawberries!!!* <3
but lolita is the better one for me cause i cana pull it off... but i can also pull off decora... not ganguro, though... i think it looks silly on me... >.< but its all good... <3

(#975 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
actually... yes, i did... i wore the kimono cause he likes girls in kimono... so i figured that it would get his attention... and it did!!! <3

i wish i could see Kyo in his hotel room, which would happen to be at the same hotel i would be staying at... :3 *dies* "oh, i'm gonna go to the sauna(co-ed)"... *goes to sauna, gets in towels... goes into the steamy room* "oh my god!!! you're... you're DIr En Grey!!! *bows* i am to salute you..." yeah... then stuffs would happen... X3 i think ima gonna write a fan-fic now... <3

well, good luck with that Japanese... <3

i like decora... ALOT i love the colors and HELLO KITTY!!! <3 and FRUIT!!! *still loves strawberries!!!* <3
but lolita is the better one for me cause i cana pull it off... but i can also pull off decora... not ganguro, though... i think it looks silly on me... >.< but its all good... <3
hahah, i would be there with u like....'Wait, wut? *confuzzled b4 seeing the fact that it was diru* omg, woah, like....Shinya-san, cute doggy!' LOL *ADHD much? XD*

hahah, i once actually tried ganguro style, it kinda looked good on me >w< i bet if we all went to harajuku, we'd hav totally different styles LOL u'd hav decora, yuna would prolly hav lolita, and then i'd be ganguro XD with a kigurumi! so funny...
(#976 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

12-15-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
hahah, i would be there with u like....'Wait, wut? *confuzzled b4 seeing the fact that it was diru* omg, woah, like....Shinya-san, cute doggy!' LOL *ADHD much? XD*

hahah, i once actually tried ganguro style, it kinda looked good on me >w< i bet if we all went to harajuku, we'd hav totally different styles LOL u'd hav decora, yuna would prolly hav lolita, and then i'd be ganguro XD with a kigurumi! so funny...
i love shin-chan's little doggy... <3 so kawaii!

XD i would be all punk-lolita or moi-meme-memolite or spmething, too... not only decora!!! <3 kawaii-ness!

(#977 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-15-2008, 09:59 PM

*cries*. I've missed so much. *schoolwork angst and keeping up grades/ignoring internet for video games*

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#978 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
*cries*. I've missed so much. *schoolwork angst and keeping up grades/ignoring internet for video games*
.3. welcome back >w<

yeah, well, u must hav holiday break, right? >w< then we could chat some moooooore
(#979 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

12-20-2008, 02:16 AM

@yuna=
welcome back... you've missed SO much!!! *hugs* its okay!!! don't worry... most of it has been about the Dir En Grey concert i went to, so you don't have to read much!!! XD
and about me: i had a snoday on the last day of school, so i got no homework over christmas break!!! ^__^ YAY!

@misshoneybeee=
yeahs! alot of us have breaks now, ne?
i know i do!!! <3 and i am asking for the computer back in my room, so i dont have to worry about keeping my parents up at strange hours of the night while talking to people!!! <3

(#980 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-20-2008, 03:48 AM

lol. What can we do to revive this place??

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780