JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-20-2009, 01:45 PM

I like the tiger man's teeth... Can't say the same for the rest of the people..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#52 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
05-20-2009, 05:18 PM

ive never had any bad infections in my 1/2" gauged ears or my lip, all of which i did myself. and everybody told me the worst was going to happen blah blah blah. maybe i just know what im doing and im not a complete moron when it comes to hygiene. people need to relax, piercings arent the end of the world

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#53 (permalink))
Old
survivingonrice (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-20-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoomwithaMOOSE View Post
I know people who had nose piercings/other piercings and left their earing/earings out for two days and the hole healed.
But lip rings do leave a little hole (unless you get a huge lip ring then you would have a big hole )
haha i know someone that drinks water than shoots it out of his lip hole [for fun] 0.0 not attractive...you know what i was wondering tho...i want to get an UPPER LIP piercing together with the bottom...but does such a thing exist [excuse my old english] anyways, yeah i also want sort of a 'nose bridge' piercing but i want it lower and through the bone, not skin [again, does such a thing exist]??

edit: i mean a upper lip, not the one where the mustache is supposed to go
no, i do not have a mustache

i needed a new sig
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Yoite (Offline)
JF Regular

05-20-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingonrice View Post
haha i know someone that drinks water than shoots it out of his lip hole [for fun] 0.0 not attractive...you know what i was wondering tho...i want to get an UPPER LIP piercing together with the bottom...but does such a thing exist [excuse my old english] anyways, yeah i also want sort of a 'nose bridge' piercing but i want it lower and through the bone, not skin [again, does such a thing exist]??
Through the bone? Are you totally out of your mind? O.o Do you know you need surgery to do that? And the health complications....I don't even think it can be done.....

No you can't be serious, why am I taking everything so seriously....
(#55 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-20-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by synok View Post
Maybe it just depends. If it looks good with the piercing, maybe they will hire you easier. If it looks bad with the piercing, or dont fit in, maybe its harder. But generally it might be harder, but that all depends on where you have it.
I don't think anyone looks better with a facial piercing.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

05-20-2009, 09:02 PM

Didn't know piercings had such a bad reputation on here. I suppose its good I don't have mine anymore, haha.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
05-20-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by synok View Post
If you compare piercings to tattoos, you can take out the piercing if it wont fit, and let it heal. Sometimes the healing period varies, but a piercing will always heal. If you want to try it, go for it! If you think you dont fit in it, you can always take it off.
Actually they do not always heal. Commonly they do, but it depends a great deal on how it heals, where the piercing is and the specific body. Sometimes the hole becomes permanent. I have seen it happen with ear lobes, noses, lips and a few other less visible places. Of course the dang belly button piercing on the other hand has a good chance of migrating completely off you body.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
05-20-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingonrice View Post

edit: i mean a upper lip, not the one where the mustache is supposed to go
no, i do not have a mustache
Yes, the upper lip can be pierced easily. Of course, if they hit the right nerve the lip may not smile the same way anymore.

As for the nose piercing - it isn't bone, its all cartiledge, and as such it can be pierced. but i hope you are really into major pain. I have a friend who has had almost every kind of piercing you have ever read about (and some you may not have). He still says the pain of having his nose done was the worst of all and if he had even the slighlest inkling of how bad it would hurt, he would never have done it. Just be sure you get the best expert you can if you want to go that deep in that area. A mistake could have serious consequences.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
rebam (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-20-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
Why don't you buy a fake clip on one and wear it home one day, see what parents say? if they go too nuts, take it out. if they dont give a crap now you've "had it done" go get it done for real.

Tip: try living with the fake one for a few days. it gets a while to get used to. Drinking from cans is a B!TCH!
my friend had a her lip peirced the other day and said that a fake peircing never prepares you for the real thing at all

"What do you believe in? 'I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stronger'"
(#60 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
05-21-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
ive never had any bad infections in my 1/2" gauged ears or my lip, all of which i did myself. and everybody told me the worst was going to happen blah blah blah. maybe i just know what im doing and im not a complete moron when it comes to hygiene. people need to relax, piercings arent the end of the world
I don`t think that anyone on here is saying the worst WILL happen. They`re saying that the worst CAN happen, and that you`d be crazy not to at least THINK about the possible downside to a piercing. If nothing goes wrong, great. But everyone is going to think you`re an idiot if something does and you are shocked and say "I had no idea something like this could happen!!"

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.