JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#141 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
01-09-2009, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Kiki: I gained weight when I moved from California to Tennessee, cuz I was depressed and did nothing, started exercising alot and lost it, and then gained some and lost and you know the repetition hahaha.

Vampiregirl: I was an extremely thin kid I guess cuz I was so hyper and was running around 24/7. I use to diet now I just try to eat healthy as possible, I might diet when i move back to Cali soon ^_^

I had some weird eating habits aswell some times Id eat Pepsi/orange soda mix, and Vegetables(Celery type vegetables) with Peanut butter or cottage cheese.
wow if i was that hyper i would probably die.
but i would like to lose weight you dont want to know how big i got but my mom said with my height 5"7 and my weight i have no idea but my clothes size is a 12 in a juniors.T_T but thats my ex's fault for dumping him he was almost everything i had but he was cheating on me and i started eating more and not wanting to get out of the house and i gained so much weight i was i size 5 when i was 10 though and that was really good for me because i was like being called the fat kid in Medford and stuff but i had a problem where i couldnt lose weight so im kinda happier now because i had found someone who likes me for who i am and then i started losing weight and i didnt know how.

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#142 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-09-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireGirl1314 View Post
wow if i was that hyper i would probably die.
but i would like to lose weight you dont want to know how big i got but my mom said with my height 5"7 and my weight i have no idea but my clothes size is a 12 in a juniors.T_T but thats my ex's fault for dumping him he was almost everything i had but he was cheating on me and i started eating more and not wanting to get out of the house and i gained so much weight i was i size 5 when i was 10 though and that was really good for me because i was like being called the fat kid in Medford and stuff but i had a problem where i couldnt lose weight so im kinda happier now because i had found someone who likes me for who i am and then i started losing weight and i didnt know how.
Yeah, I was so Hyper people hid all the candy in the house from me, and I couldnt have candy after six pm. I was really young though. and wow you 5'7" I wish i was that tall Im 21 and only 5'1" and when I had gained alot of weight it ws terrible. short people shouldnt be fat, they have enough problems already but I had changed my diet and everything my super weird eating phase is over, and they teased you that bad -slaps them- everyone has there own problems and shouldnt be talked about for them. You might not have lost weight due to stress it can definitely hold you back from losing weight. and its good your happier and moving on ^_^

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#143 (permalink))
Old
~I cant leave you~

Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
01-09-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I was so Hyper people hid all the candy in the house from me, and I couldnt have candy after six pm. I was really young though. and wow you 5'7" I wish i was that tall Im 21 and only 5'1" and when I had gained alot of weight it ws terrible. short people shouldnt be fat, they have enough problems already but I had changed my diet and everything my super weird eating phase is over, and they teased you that bad -slaps them- everyone has there own problems and shouldnt be talked about for them. You might not have lost weight due to stress it can definitely hold you back from losing weight. and its good your happier and moving on ^_^
yeah i just cant forget about my goth ex he was so sexy i just wanted to kid nap him and keep him in my um room i wouldnt really want him seeing all my clothes if i kept him in my closet he wouldnt have listened and looked anyway.>.> XD and one of my problems was going to an anime convention so stressed out and ended up having my best friend Carlos holding my hair for me while i um well you know and the problem was i was in the girls room when he was with me. and he is 17 but hes a good friend even though i lost five pounds that day.>.> and it was last month.

song by simple plan.
(#144 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

01-09-2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
yeah i just cant forget about my goth ex he was so sexy i just wanted to kid nap him and keep him in my um room i wouldnt really want him seeing all my clothes if i kept him in my closet he wouldnt have listened and looked anyway.>.> XD and one of my problems was going to an anime convention so stressed out and ended up having my best friend Carlos holding my hair for me while i um well you know and the problem was i was in the girls room when he was with me. and he is 17 but hes a good friend even though i lost five pounds that day.>.> and it was last month.
Oh, the cute guy you told me about in the other thread??? Yeah, Um Kidnaping is not the answer...you where that stressed out, I've never been that stressed out, hmmmm.....so the cute guy helped you in the bathroom, sounds sweet, and he's your friend thats a plus Wow, did you really lose that much, sounds scary actually.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#145 (permalink))
Old
~I cant leave you~

01-09-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Oh, the cute guy you told me about in the other thread??? Yeah, Um Kidnaping is not the answer...you where that stressed out, I've never been that stressed out, hmmmm.....so the cute guy helped you in the bathroom, sounds sweet, and he's your friend thats a plus Wow, did you really lose that much, sounds scary actually.
yeah i think it wsnt from stress more like the suchi i ate and hate a coke with it.XP and this wasnt the cute guy it was my neighber he invited me to the anime convention my very first one by the way he is also a nerd but he loves slipknot. and he loves loves linkin park and has a crush on me.DX

and the cute guy well his name was Nick i have a thing for that name apparently i dont know why but he was really awesome even though took me like three weeks to get rid of the bite mark almost scared thank got i had something to keep it from scaring over after healing.>.< but i should have kidnapped him i mean he would love it here in mexico so nice and i mean they only kill Emo kids if you say your emo then good bye but if you tell them no then your safe its the skater boys that have been killing the emos though.T_T
poor people but yeah and i wasnt happy about the after taste in my mouth after you know the bleh expierience any ways i know now no sushi and coke just sushi and water.XD with olives of course.>.<

song by simple plan.
(#146 (permalink))
Old
~I cant leave you~

01-09-2009, 08:13 AM

lets take this to the vampire thread!!!

okay back on subject!!!
Tuna on bread with banana was my big sis's favorite weird food.XD i didnt ever touch the stuff.

song by simple plan.
(#147 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

01-09-2009, 08:14 AM

Quote:
yeah i think it wsnt from stress more like the suchi i ate and hate a coke with it.XP and this wasnt the cute guy it was my neighber he invited me to the anime convention my very first one by the way he is also a nerd but he loves slipknot. and he loves loves linkin park and has a crush on me.DX

and the cute guy well his name was Nick i have a thing for that name apparently i dont know why but he was really awesome even though took me like three weeks to get rid of the bite mark almost scared thank got i had something to keep it from scaring over after healing.>.< but i should have kidnapped him i mean he would love it here in mexico so nice and i mean they only kill Emo kids if you say your emo then good bye but if you tell them no then your safe its the skater boys that have been killing the emos though.T_T
poor people but yeah and i wasnt happy about the after taste in my mouth after you know the bleh expierience any ways i know now no sushi and coke just sushi and water.XD with olives of course.>.<
O.o so the dude who helped you was ugly?? Oh, I've never been to a convention -sad- he likes slipknot, I like them, I like Linkin Park. and He was a nerd too, you knew lots and lots of nerds huh???

Hmm...most Nicks I know arent aesthetically pleasing to the eyes T_T Yeah, i heard something about that, How Emos where being attacked there some time ago, if i was Id keep my mouth shut. and Sushi and Coke, I've never had Sushi T_T either. I guess your bad combination of food was that.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#148 (permalink))
Old
~I cant leave you~

01-09-2009, 08:16 AM

Quote:
O.o so the dude who helped you was ugly?? Oh, I've never been to a convention -sad- he likes slipknot, I like them, I like Linkin Park. and He was a nerd too, you knew lots and lots of nerds huh???

Hmm...most Nicks I know arent aesthetically pleasing to the eyes T_T Yeah, i heard something about that, How Emos where being attacked there some time ago, if i was Id keep my mouth shut. and Sushi and Coke, I've never had Sushi T_T either. I guess your bad combination of food was that.
yep and again the time the sun is going to come up in a few hours and yeah again about the bad food and all nicks that i have met they were OMG drop dead sexy and again we should talk about this on the vampire thread.T_T

song by simple plan.
(#149 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

01-09-2009, 08:35 AM

Quote:
yep and again the time the sun is going to come up in a few hours and yeah again about the bad food and all nicks that i have met they were OMG drop dead sexy and again we should talk about this on the vampire thread.T_T
Yeah, the sun usually comes up at 5:45 am here, and yeah, I want to meet some good looking Nicks T_T and yesh I think we should talk about this there ^_^

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#150 (permalink))
Old
~I cant leave you~

01-09-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah, the sun usually comes up at 5:45 am here, and yeah, I want to meet some good looking Nicks T_T and yesh I think we should talk about this there ^_^
yep so what a nother weird food combination??? i only know of peanut butter banana and marshy mellows sandwitch.XD yummy oh with honey and one time i put yogourt it tasted weird too.>.<

song by simple plan.