JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
typing (Offline)
JF Regular

よろしく - 02-01-2008, 03:45 AM

Practice makes perfect right?

I need to practice my Japanese, as do many people on here, so, let's have a chat then.

Conversation can be about anything but let's keep it on topic so read what people are talking about an answer accordingly. Only rule is everything has to be in Nihongo.

here's a pretty terrible but it works Romanji (english letters) to Hiragana (Japanese letters) chart
http://www.thejapanesepage.com/reada...article_id=142

Lets try to keep everything in Hiragana (avoid the Kanji "Chinese Letters") unless the Kanji is really simple, but give the traslation.

Give a traslation of what you say, unless it's already been covered, because we want to learn right?

Well Ikuzo!

I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it. -- Edgar Allan Poe
(#2 (permalink))
Old
typing (Offline)
JF Regular

Introduction. - 02-01-2008, 03:51 AM

わたし の なまえ は マタヤ です どうぞ よろ しく おねがいします
私=わたし
私=I

Watashi no namae wa MaTaYa desu, douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu
I (ownership) name (?) Matya is. (emphasis) look after me please.

My name is Matya, Nice to meet you.

あなた の なまえ は なん です か
anata no namae wa nan desu ka?
you (ownership) name what is ?

What's your name?

no の is an ownership particle, so watashi no (I "no") is My or Mine.

I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it. -- Edgar Allan Poe
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

02-01-2008, 03:54 AM

Kon Banwa. Watashi no onamae wa Imadori Kyousuke tomooshimas. Genki Desu ka? (dnt knw if i said that right)

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#4 (permalink))
Old
kurezi (Offline)
I like cookies.

02-01-2008, 04:13 AM

こんばんはみなさん!
私のなまえはクレジです。げんきですよ、ありがとうご ざいます!
おげんきですか。

Konbanwa minasan!
Watashi no namae wa Kurezi desu. Genki desu yo, arigatou gozaimasu!
Ogenki desu ka.

Good evening everyone!
My name is Kurezi. I'm good, thank you very much!
How are you?

[Veeeeeery basic stuff. Any corrections to my mistakes are well appreciated as they help me learn. ;D]
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
02-01-2008, 05:18 AM

おれのなまえは。。。アムネールです ^_^v 。し かし、どうぞう よろしく。
勉勉勉しってよ!!!

Ore no namae wa.... "Amnell" desu ^_^v . Douzo yorishiku.
Benkyoubenkyoubenkyou shitte yo!!!

"My name... is a secret ^_^v . I'm happy to meet you.
Study study study!!!"

(I know the dictionary says that Kanji reads "benki", but my sensei always says "benkyou" meaning the same thing! He's from Osaka, if that makes a difference :P )

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
ookamichan (Offline)
New to JF

02-01-2008, 07:25 PM

はじめまして!ケリーと言います。16さいです。毎日 (まいにち)日本語を勉強(べんきょう)します。日本 語がとても大好きだから。。。日本語をりゅうちょうに 話せる(はなせる)ように。あなたはどうして日本語を 話せるしたい?

おさかべんめっちゃ好きや!xD

hajimemashite! Keri to iimasu. jyuurokusai desu. mainichi nihongo wo benkyoushimasu. nihongo ga totemo daisuki dakara...nihongo wo ryuuchou ni hanaseru youni. anata wa doushite nihongo wo hanaserushitai?

osakaben meccha suki ya!

Nice to meet you! I'm called Kelly. I'm 16 years old. I study Japanese everyday. Because I really like it...I'd like to be able to speak in fluent Japanese. Why do you want to be able to speak japanese?

I really like osakaben! (in osakaben)

== Please make any corrections if you see any, since I'm positive there probably are some (T^T) ==

Last edited by ookamichan : 02-01-2008 at 07:28 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
02-01-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamichan View Post
はじめまして!ケリーと言います。16さいです。毎日 (まいにち)日本語を勉強(べんきょう)します。日本 語がとても大好きだから。。。日本語をりゅうちょうに 話せる(はなせる)ように。あなたはどうして日本語を 話せるしたい?

おさかべんめっちゃ好きや!xD

hajimemashite! Keri to iimasu. jyuurokusai desu. mainichi nihongo wo benkyoushimasu. nihongo ga totemo daisuki dakara...nihongo wo ryuuchou ni hanaseru youni. anata wa doushite nihongo wo hanaserushitai?

osakaben meccha suki ya!

Nice to meet you! I'm called Kelly. I'm 16 years old. I study Japanese everyday. Because I really like it...I'd like to be able to speak in fluent Japanese. Why do you want to be able to speak japanese?

I really like osakaben! (in osakaben)

== Please make any corrections if you see any, since I'm positive there probably are some (T^T) ==
Wow, that was awesome. Only error I spotted was that you forgot to put か at the end of your last question-sentence.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
anrakushi (Offline)
草上之风必偃

02-01-2008, 10:32 PM

か is not necessary.

ookamichan - i think you should use 話せたい also i found it interesting you used 流暢 (りゅうちょう) to say you wish to speak fluent. i had not heard this word before although apparently it is among the top 20,000 words used in Japanese. What i always heard Japanese say to me when i was in japan was ペラペラ to mean fluent/fluency. i think this is more common, with younger people at least. nicely done being just 16. keep at it ^^
(#9 (permalink))
Old
typing (Offline)
JF Regular

02-04-2008, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
おれのなまえは。。。アムネールです ^_^v 。し かし、どうぞう よろしく。
勉勉勉しってよ!!!

Ore no namae wa.... "Amnell" desu ^_^v . Douzo yorishiku.
Benkyoubenkyoubenkyou shitte yo!!!

"My name... is a secret ^_^v . I'm happy to meet you.
Study study study!!!"

(I know the dictionary says that Kanji reads "benki", but my sensei always says "benkyou" meaning the same thing! He's from Osaka, if that makes a difference :P )
Watashi mo "Benkyou" uhhh...

I'm learning tokyo Japanese but I still say Benkyou... I need my dictionaries to finish this sentance

(#10 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な�

02-04-2008, 02:56 AM

漢字(かんじ)を使わないなら、変(へん)な感じ~
It looks weird with no kanji in it.

Nice thread, オレはそのThreadをずっと待っていたんだ
I've bin waiting for thread like this

Oops, 忘(わす)れちゃった、オレの名前はシェードです。

白鳥は哀しからずや、空の青、うみのあをにも、染まず ただよふ。 
美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD

Last edited by DragonShade : 02-04-2008 at 03:02 AM.