JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-30-2006, 07:22 PM

haha i know that feeling, when you know its coming but you cant escape!!

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#62 (permalink))
Old
maks (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-30-2006, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
haha i know that feeling, when you know its coming but you cant escape!!
youve experienced that too??

(#63 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-31-2006, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maks View Post
you mean the original exorcist????
the new one was good..but the old one....no amount of graphics can beat the old one. theres a reason the saying goes: old is gold. ^_^
(#64 (permalink))
Old
ivory_byrd (Offline)
J*Rock Geisha

11-03-2006, 06:54 PM

I tried to watch it but the begining put me to sleep and i didnt wake up til in the morning and didnt try watching it again... i might have to to see if it scares me... not much does anymore since watching the whole series of gantz, paranoia agent, 5 of 6 of the ju-on films, suicide club, premontion, infection (kinda fell asleep durring that too) audition a few times, all of the ring movies, the ring books, the eye, the eye 2, tomie 5, memento mori, wishing stairs, marebito (that is a mind stretch if there ever was one), dead waves, ju-rei (almost a spoof off of ju-on),wicked ghost, one missed call, cello, dark water, battle royale 1 & 2, and bunch more i cant remember... there havent been many movies to really scare me tho... when i first watched the ring i screamed same with the grudge... but i will have to watch the exorcist...

...blah....
(#65 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-03-2006, 07:46 PM

Actually i dont know if some one mentioned it already but i seen one with this chick who was facinated with photography and one day she seen someone die, she ended up getting obsessed with taking pictures of death, then (shes a lesbian) her girl friend gets kidnapped and killed. then she gets herself kidnapped and ends up killing this guy its really interesting but it dont want to say to much i forgot the name... sorry XD

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I sell my soul for you...
(#66 (permalink))
Old
ivory_byrd (Offline)
J*Rock Geisha

11-05-2006, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjhonnyX View Post
then (shes a lesbian) XD
first off... the name of the movie is abnormal beauty... second the girl who plays her friend is played by her actual sister ... and third she isnt a lesbian.... i own the movie and watched it 30+ times... but dont worry i aint mad... its a beautiful movie and i recommend everone to go out and watch it... she just doesnt like men... for good reason too... but it didnt say she was a lesbian... sorry i looked up to her... for being strong... not for being psycho... (yes you did) shut up other personality!!!!!!!!!!

...blah....
(#67 (permalink))
Old
MRZ (Offline)
New to JF

11-07-2006, 11:40 PM

Silent Hill. I dunno if you would call this a horror movie, but its got some weird stuff in it but the story was good. Was made in the US. It was based on a Playstation game. The game was weird too and some parts of the game made me jump while playing late at night.

Hey kainpendragon and kudo
Yeah I really liked playing Resident Evil 2, it had heaps of secrets in the game but the story was good tho. But yeah after RE2 it kinda lost its edge but still a good game. And I watched the movies because it was based on the game.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
11-08-2006, 03:30 PM

lol, i watched the movies as well. both. >_> the 1st one was ok...i use the word 'ok' lightly. >_<

the games were so wicked when they came out, then yeah...like you said, it lost the edge. ^^;
(#69 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-08-2006, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRZ View Post
Silent Hill. I dunno if you would call this a horror movie, but its got some weird stuff in it but the story was good. Was made in the US. It was based on a Playstation game. The game was weird too and some parts of the game made me jump while playing late at night.

Hey kainpendragon and kudo
Yeah I really liked playing Resident Evil 2, it had heaps of secrets in the game but the story was good tho. But yeah after RE2 it kinda lost its edge but still a good game. And I watched the movies because it was based on the game.
lol I saw both the movies to just because the chick in it is ummmm lets say Hot i loved her in the 5th element. i did not go see the movies at the show i rent video game movies only because they have a tendcy to not be so good. yeah i saw silent hill the other day it was very well done i thought, but i never played the game are the to anything alike story wise???

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-08-2006, 06:14 PM

The Resident Evil movies totally sucked ass in comparison to the games. The first movie was more accurate then the second. In the 2nd I think they tried too hard. I have played all the Silent hill games and seen the movie and the movie is PERFECT it is exactly like the games except they made up one monster and changed the main girl's name. but big deal... they even used the music and songs from the games in the movie. I was so stunned by how accurate it was. Silent Hill is definitely a must see and play!