JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: marilyn manson...love him or hate lim?
love him 37 27.21%
like him 44 32.35%
dislike him 22 16.18%
hate him 25 18.38%
never heard of him 8 5.88%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-18-2007, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HightopNinja View Post
I like alot of Manson's older music..particularly Get Your Gunn and Lunchbox..and almost anything with the Spooky Kids. His newer stuff just isn't for me, but as a musician at least the guy does what he does. I'll respect that any day of the week.

Also, as outnumbered as the original poster is, I feel your plight. I've heard the same complaints about a number of bands that I absolutely adore(Twiztid, Slipknot, ICP, Body Count, Buckethead, hell even Iron Maiden) people just get turned off by the look of a musician and don't get to understand what that musician is all about. But, for those that have listened to Manson and can't stand him..well then more power to ya! Its all a personal decision anyways, but still, hating something because it looks weird is just..well yeah.
Yup that is right.People must not discrimnate people and things only because they can't understand them well.
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Yorichan (Offline)
Andrew the Dark

Talking 12-18-2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
Yup that is right.People must not discrimnate people and things only because they can't understand them well.
ARE YOU A F**KING MORON!!!!
YOU SAY YOU WANT PROSTITUTES DEAD FOR WHAT THEY DO, AND THEN YOU GO AND SAY PEOPLE SHOULDN'T JUDGE OTHERS!!!!????????
GET OUT OF THIS THREAD NOW.
RIGHT NOW.
YOU F**KING BASTARD.
GO DIE.

thank-you.

the fire within is a gift...
use it wisely...
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-18-2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorichan View Post
ARE YOU A F**KING MORON!!!!
YOU SAY YOU WANT PROSTITUTES DEAD FOR WHAT THEY DO, AND THEN YOU GO AND SAY PEOPLE SHOULDN'T JUDGE OTHERS!!!!????????
GET OUT OF THIS THREAD NOW.
RIGHT NOW.
YOU F**KING BASTARD.
GO DIE.

thank-you.
People can't judge Marilyn Manson only because they don't understand them well.But I know prostitutes very well so I know what i'm talking about.I live near prostitutes and criminals.But you are probably only a 1st world spoiled brat so you only know your little world.

And I never said that I want prostitutes dead.Learn to read.I only dislike them and that's all.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Yorichan (Offline)
Andrew the Dark

Talking 12-18-2007, 02:38 PM

Quote:
People can't judge Marilyn Manson only because they don't understand them well.But I know prostitutes very well so I know what i'm talking about.I live near prostitutes and criminals.But you are probably only a 1st world spoiled brat so you only know your little world.

And I never said that I want prostitutes dead.Learn to read.I only dislike them and that's all.
i am not a spoiled brat. i'll have you know i've had a rough life, maybe not as bad as someone else, but bad enough. i won't go any further however, because it isn't your business to know about my personal life. so shut the f**k up please.

use it wisely...
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-18-2007, 02:39 PM

Quote:
i am not a spoiled brat. i'll have you know i've had a rough life, maybe not as bad as someone else, but bad enough. i won't go any further however, because it isn't your business to know about my personal life. so shut the f**k up please.
If you are allowed to make wrong conclusions about me you can only expect me to also have wrong conclusions about you.

And you are being too offensive for nothing.What a waste of hate.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Yorichan (Offline)
Andrew the Dark

12-18-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
If you are allowed to make wrong conclusions about me you can only expect me to also have wrong conclusions about you.

And you are being too offensive for nothing.What a waste of hate.
touche.
i'm not being over offensive for no reason, i have a reason. and that is that people like you, who judge people for being different, are just as bad, worse even , than the people you think aren't good people.

use it wisely...
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-18-2007, 02:48 PM

Quote:
touche.
i'm not being over offensive for no reason, i have a reason. and that is that people like you, who judge people for being different, are just as bad, worse even , than the people you think aren't good people.
I don't judge people only because they are different.I actually admire the people who are different.But being a prostitute is not being different.Being a prostitute is actually something too common.And what I have is an opinion and not a judgement.I am not a judge to judge anything or anyone.But I have an opinion based at everything I know and see about prostitutes.It is an opinion.That is all.You can't hate someone because of an opinion.It is like with Marilyn Manson.You was mad with Tenchu only because he said bad things about Marilyn Manson.But that is only his opinion.You can't expect anyone to think like you.

If you are willing to hate anyone that have a different opinion about anything you will end up poisoned by your own hate.

Anyways let's go back to the topic.We already derailed too much.

Last edited by Acidreptile : 12-18-2007 at 02:51 PM.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
12-19-2007, 10:05 AM

This chick is as childish as I am---

So. I hate him. Well, not his music. Morons think that they should act like manson. Difference is, that he earns millions, but holes nothing.
Its ok for me, but when they kill their pets and the like and say because he said that, I always faint. Most of the manson-fans dont even know what is manson about.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Yorichan (Offline)
Andrew the Dark

Talking 12-19-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunda View Post
This chick is as childish as I am---

So. I hate him. Well, not his music. Morons think that they should act like manson. Difference is, that he earns millions, but holes nothing.
Its ok for me, but when they kill their pets and the like and say because he said that, I always faint. Most of the manson-fans dont even know what is manson about.
trish says:
*you have some strong points of view, and your totally entitled to your opinion, however, DESE MANSON FANS DO KNOW WHAT MANSON IS ABOUT! love him or hate him, we most definately LOVE HIM>so..... never, ever, EVER question the knowlege of people to their god.(WELL, U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
srry caps, anywho, ive listened to the guy since i was a really young kid, an we always listen to him at partys, ppl dont like him? fine, they dont understand him. the thing with manson is hes a shock rocker, he does all the things that normal ppl would never do, to reach a certain audience to make money. hes a brilliant man. hes off the wall for unique style and publicity, and is actually a very intelligent individual. dont downsize him because of a couple of dumasses that dont understand him. He is a singer, and he does it to sell. idiots take it the wrong way, that doesnt cheapen the quality of his music.*

trish, i think if tenchu reads this he'll go berserk....
you yelled the crap out of him, and are BEING NICE TO THUNDA.......a manson hater.....
....babble, babble,
bitch, bitch,
rebel, rebel,
party , party,
sex, sex, sex,
and don't forget the violence,
blaa blaa blaa
get your lovey dovey sad and lonely
stick your stupid slogan in
and every body SING!
....I LIKEY MARILYN MANSON....