JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#141 (permalink))
Old
konachan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to konachan
11-22-2008, 11:56 AM

their are some rumors about them in japan that hyde and megumi are going to have a divorced, but its just a rumor lurking around the showbiz world, heheheheh

--“We are constantly living in a world of peace that was won for us by someone else. Even if it were only one day of peace, I will be grateful for it.”

--"negai wa dare ni mo uchi otosenai" - Wishes can't be brought down by anyone -- daybreak's bell
(#142 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-22-2008, 11:56 PM

I don't think Hyde would divorce Megumi. It seems like he really loves her. It could be a possiblity. If that would happen a lot of fangirls would be happy Ah rumors. HE also has a kid so that wont be good for a divorce to happen.
(#143 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Ningyou
11-22-2008, 11:59 PM

Yayy! I love L'Arc~en~Ciel. They were the first Japanese band that I got into 5 years ago and they're still my favorite band (them and D'espairs Ray)

I'm so happy that they've continued making music for so long. And unlike most bands, they don't seem to get worse over the years--at least in my opinion. I think they're just as amazing now as they've always been

And Hyde...is a God. :P
(#144 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:00 AM

Oh, and Hyde's been married for like...8 years now, I think? I doubt he's gonna divorce Migumi any time soon :P silly fangirls.
(#145 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:01 AM

YUp totaly agree with you they are one of the best bands ever. I also notice their music still represents their style thank god. They are one of the few.
(#146 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:03 AM

Yeah, I know! I love that about them. They have different sounds in their music, but it's somehow always stayed the same unlike Diru and a sadly increasing number of JRock bands.
(#147 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:09 AM

Yeah I know what you mean. I always say Hyde always looks the same. Man that man has not age.
(#148 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:11 AM

Well, his looks HAVE changed and you can tell he's getting older but he's aging reallyyyy well and he still looks gorgeous. And his voice has changed a little over the years as well, I've noticed. I love Hyde though he's my favorite JRocker. Not just because he's hot, but because he actually has real talent.
(#149 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:16 AM

Omg He also my favorite. I have to say in my opinion he has the best voice of all J-rockers I have listen to. He does have a gorgeous voice and mellow. The thing I like about L'arc en ciel is their wonderful lyrics they write! Ah I cannot wait for them to make a new album until 2012 they will be back. Is to long oh well they need a break.

Last edited by lizzey : 11-23-2008 at 12:22 AM.
(#150 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:25 AM

Well, since L'Arc~en~Ciel actually formed in 1991, and they've released a lot of albums since then, I say they deserve a couple years break plus, I'm sure they'd like to spend time with their families and everything. But just enjoy all of the music they've already made, and maybe that will hold you over until they release another CD.

I'm very happy that I met someone else on here who's favorite JRocker is Hyde instead of being all "Kyo, oh my God!" I love Kyo, but I just don't think that he deserves all the attention.