JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#151 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Ningyou
11-23-2008, 12:26 AM

And yes, you're right, their lyrics are beautifullll! I've read a lot of translations online for them, and some of them made me cry. They're amazing.
(#152 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:29 AM

I am also glad to know someone else who likes Hyde as much as I do. Have you seen Moonchild and Kagen no Tsuki? They are great movies and Hyde does a great job in acting! Sadly I don't know who is Kyo. Yeah their lyrics are beautiful!!

Last edited by lizzey : 11-23-2008 at 12:31 AM.
(#153 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:32 AM

Kyo is the lead singer of Dir en Grey. That actually makes me happy that someone doesn't know who he is, and likes other JRock bands instead.

And yes, I actually own both Moon Child and Kagen no Tsuki and they're both amazing movies. They're both really sad but they have a point to them that I haven't found in a lot of movies. I loved that Moon Child was a vampire movie but that's not all it was about, and it didn't focus on the gorey aspect that most vampire movies do.

And Kagen no Tsuki was just a beautiful/tragic love story. They're both great, and I think Hyde did an amazing acting job in both. I hope he stars in more movies in the future
(#154 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:37 AM

Oh so that's Kyo. I not a big fan of Dire en grey no offense. Yeah Moonchild is my favorite. I cried in the end both Hyde and Gackt commit suicide I believe. IT was different from the typical vampire movies. Is more of a friendship type.
(#155 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:39 AM

I liked Dir en Grey's older stuff before they got incredibly famous and before their music got a little Americanized. They were really good back in their Visual Kei days, but I'm not too fond of them now.

And yeah, it was a friendship thing! I'm glad someone got that. A lot of people thought they were lovers in that movie and they weren't. It was a true friendship thing. I cried when they killed themselves together too. And the song they made together for that movie--Orenji no Taiyou--is so beautiful.
(#156 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:42 AM

Wow people thought they were lovers seriously. I could tell they were really good friends but Gackt had a daughter in the moive. I hear some people want for them to be a couple.
(#157 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:46 AM

Yeah, some people thought they were lovers and I was like "woowww...dumb people."

Yeah a lot of people want them to be a couple because a lot of people are fans of yaoi and all that, but I mean..Hyde is married. Sorry to let down the fans of that fantasy, but it's not gonna happen.
(#158 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:49 AM

Yeah people sure love fantasy land! ha
(#159 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 12:54 AM

That sure is the truth. Haha. And there's nothing wrong with that, I'm just stating facts.

Anyone who has read Hyde's biography knows that he's married and has a son.
(#160 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-23-2008, 12:58 AM

Yup everybody knows that of hyde like you said the ones who read his biographie.