LinkBack Thread Tools
(#761 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-06-2008, 04:24 PM

kawn is baaack .. kawn is baaack -shakes it-
now shush infidel about that whole bs >.<

and I though Aota was a he from the start.
(if you actually aren`t ... sorry in advance )

oh well .. at least there are more fans ;D

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#762 (permalink))
Old
adina (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-06-2008, 04:33 PM

hahaha I told you I'm dumb x3 -slaps self-

and I love your siggie ID
mooooonspeeeeeeeeeell
fernandooooooooo argh -bites ID's jaw-
O_O"
(#763 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-06-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adina View Post
to ID and MYVFAN
I'm starting to getting tired of all this and I hope you guys cleared this up
and I hate being in the middle of all this >.<
cause I feel like is my fault and stuff
and emmmm if you guys fight again just keep me out of this pls XDDD

aota@ if you want some albums you should search the thread cause someone posted the links...somewhere on this thread,first pages maybe XDDDD

I'm sorry adii. I am too. *goes to PM you* to keep thread from going OT.

*hugs Jyou and you*

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#764 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
05-07-2008, 12:22 AM

For some reason, I get that a lot on here. *sulks*

I am a man! I am the opposite sex of female! I have a.. *gets mouth covered up by Nan* o.o

Some of Maximum the Hormone's songs feature the drummer, Nawo, going pretty deep as well. It's just amazing to hear girls going for a less poppy sound nowadays. I don't mean to get off subject, but Archenemy's vocalist growls too. And it's crazy. O_O

Can you imagine if the death growl everyone's been hearing from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR is actually the girl vocalist? XD

Before I forget, thank you for your suggestions. *bows*

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#765 (permalink))
Old
kawn4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to kawn4
05-07-2008, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post
uuuuu ... and thus we have more fans. it`s really amazing how she can growl so much. I believe Omi does the backing vocals. they do rock socks ^_^. and they do have my respect and love.

yaaay .. I`ve been wondering where did all them fans went to heh.
meeeeh .. don`t stay bs like that ... now come on .. onto the gay group hug (as I understand you`re a she ") .. so yeah)
and yeah .. if you want more exist†trace stuff .. ask me. I`ll be more than happy to share the exist†trace luff around ;D

so mou .. you can go moo yourself with the whole stupidity thingie >_<.
half the posts around here have been nothing but mere randomness and -coughs-horniness-coughs-.

ya.. omi and miko does the backing vocal [sometimes].. if u watch the sacrifice baby life.. they actually show omi and miko doing the backing.. xD
and yea.. i think u posted quite alot of their stuffs in front eh? like most of their songies.. xD n i have taken every attachment posted -laughs- points at jrocker, ID and adii for the word 'horniness' -hides- and maybe a little of -coughs- myself ;XX
(#766 (permalink))
Old
adina (Offline)

05-07-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post

I am a man! I am the opposite sex of female! I have a.. *gets mouth covered up by Nan* o.o
hahaha looool you're so cute <'3
again....I'm sorry -puppy eyes-

awww...I had no idea omi and miko are doing backing vocals -smacks self-
and and we are not horny X'D -giggles-
(#767 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-07-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:

Some of Maximum the Hormone's songs feature the drummer, Nawo, going pretty deep as well. It's just amazing to hear girls going for a less poppy sound nowadays. I don't mean to get off subject, but Archenemy's vocalist growls too. And it's crazy. O_O

Can you imagine if the death growl everyone's been hearing from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR is actually the girl vocalist? XD

I haven't listened to them... But I bet it isn't. She looks too sweet.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#768 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-08-2008, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adina View Post
hahaha I told you I'm dumb x3 -slaps self-

and I love your siggie ID
mooooonspeeeeeeeeeell
fernandooooooooo argh -bites ID's jaw-
O_O"
I don`t even remember what I wrote -.-"
and my mood is rolling down the hills so yeah .. I`ll just leave it like this: sheesh pissing christ woman -.- shush now or I`ll make you shush.

ugh AHAM .. Fernando is always good to get in zha mood.
-nibbles adina`s neck-
we need buttercup back ... we haven`t finished anything we started with the girls :C

Quote:

haha .. I knew it .. I knew you had a d*ck. hopefully you`ll stay longer around here than other fanboys. or other fans in general >_<

and Angela`s grunts are special. that woman is made of sex power and criminal voice. while Jyou is frail, petite and inspires you to cuddle her .. Angela inspires you to be taken raw and rough.
(oh here I go again being perverted -.-")

but heh .. if you liked Angela`s grunts you`d most likely love some others. you may not like the music they make or anything .. but just their voices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn4 View Post
ya.. omi and miko does the backing vocal [sometimes].. if u watch the sacrifice baby life.. they actually show omi and miko doing the backing.. xD
and yea.. i think u posted quite alot of their stuffs in front eh? like most of their songies.. xD n i have taken every attachment posted -laughs- points at jrocker, ID and adii for the word 'horniness' -hides- and maybe a little of -coughs- myself ;XX
miko does the backing vocals as well? hah .. omi does the backing vocals more often but meh ..
and I seriously don`t remember the sacrifice baby live .. but I`ll have to take your words for it I guess ")

I think I posted only two singles. or one single and one mini-album. I really have to check it..
they have 5 singles and one mini-album... so if you don`t have them and want them.. just tell me ")
heh .. you cutie pie :3
-goes to drag kawn back on the thread-

yes the same goes for you buttercup .. all you have to do is ask me buttercup -wink- and I promise I`ll make anything possible to satisfy you ^_^

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#769 (permalink))
Old
adina (Offline)

05-08-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post
I don`t even remember what I wrote -.-"
and my mood is rolling down the hills so yeah .. I`ll just leave it like this: sheesh pissing christ woman -.- shush now or I`ll make you shush.

ugh AHAM .. Fernando is always good to get in zha mood.
-nibbles adina`s neck-
we need buttercup back ... we haven`t finished anything we started with the girls :C

you can't make me shush -hides behind miko-

yaaaay....btw I haven't seen buttercup in a while
me misses her

fernando ... yo no te quiero!!!! -giggles- [of course I luv fernando ribeiro]
rape him for me will you?
(#770 (permalink))
Old
jrocker21 (Offline)
BAZINGA!!

Send a message via MSN to jrocker21
05-08-2008, 02:06 PM

i don't even know what's going on..
last time i was here, there was a fight..*hides under blanket*.. is that still going on or is it over??

and aota, i wanna ask you something but i'm afraid you'll say 'NO'.