LinkBack Thread Tools
(#811 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-09-2008, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocker21 View Post
*coughs* so when does professor ut....something get here??
uhmmm .. I have a feeling he`s scared to the bone to come around these threads
and it`s Prof Utonium ... and I have a feeling that even though he`ll come around here .. you two will stay clean and stuff (you know what I mean right?)

wha? I`m missing out on naked adi again?
pfffffffffft .. baka desu -bangs head against walls-

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#812 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
05-10-2008, 04:38 AM

Quote:
i don't even know what's going on..
last time i was here, there was a fight..*hides under blanket*.. is that still going on or is it over??

and aota, i wanna ask you something but i'm afraid you'll say 'NO'.
It's better to ask, than to never know.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#813 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
05-10-2008, 04:39 AM

I know it's raw, and begs you to pull her by the hair, from behind (;o), but the fact that she can still hit such a low note is worthy of kudos.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#814 (permalink))
Old
kawn4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to kawn4
05-10-2008, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post
heh .. cute ")
but be careful how much you blush .. if you redden more than you are now.. buttercup might tackle you.
she has this thing called obsession over red

the exist trace ladies are lovely indeed ... but my first love is always going to be Naoto. she has ..something in her.
I guess you understand my point ne?
-gives Naoto to kawn for a .. ride-

ooooh eeeeeeeem geeeeeeee .. we are being gay again .. we are being gay again jeejee
and I actually have been wondering myself how Omi plays with her really long fingernails O.o
I didn`t notice Miko having those long fingernails as well -scratches chin-
but ugh ugh .. also notice on Omi`s arms .. those bondage-ly things .. maybe she has a thing for bondage
>_< ugh you lucky buttercup.

and MIKOOOO LOOKS UTTERLY ADORABLEEEEEEEEEE xDDD

oh well .. and no .. Fernando is not Geronimo`s nor Gerard`s sibling..
he`s an actual person. a singer on top of that <3
and I sooo want to bang his portuguese sweet tush -sniff-

and my chibi penis is doing just fiiiiiiiine in mally`s hands
thank you -x3-

Quote:
thank you adii..

*clears throat*
heeey.. i won't tackle kawn if she turns red like an apple..
unless she color her hair red or something.<3
-shock- i was thinking to dye my hair red during my soon to come holis.. now i think i'll reconsider whether to dye my hair red or not....... -hides frm jrocker- but.. i'm quite obse over red too -coughs-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
so.. you basically can't choose just one or two only, to like.
dun make me sound so.. er... [search word] it's juz they're all too gorgeous.. so it's more like i dun wanna decide/choose than i can't decide/choose.. ;D

Quote:
OMG...*drools*
the fact that she's wearing something tight on her pretty legs.. so GAY!

and i wonder how she and the rest are able to play with their long fingernails..
but omi can leave such pretty scratch marks on your....*coughs*back*coughs*

and i love miko's hair.. too bad it's not red.

@blossom & adii.. fernando, are you talking about the one who made an appearance on one of the threads here along with gerard and geronimo.. plus blossom's chibi penis??
whatever happened to that anyways??
i think their long nails are er.. fake [u noe wad i mean..] sry for my poor eng -_- so i think they onli have those long nails when they're on pics or stuff.. i'm not too sure though.. it'd be very amazing if they could play with such long nails xDD

Last edited by kawn4 : 05-10-2008 at 05:39 AM.
(#815 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-10-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
I know it's raw, and begs you to pull her by the hair, from behind (;o), but the fact that she can still hit such a low note is worthy of kudos.
woaaah .. you dirty dirty boy :3
angela isn`t the only one being oversexed with power and roughness (whatever .. you get my drift)..
but Jyou really deserves respect. her voice is just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn4 View Post
thank you -x3-

-shock- i was thinking to dye my hair red during my soon to come holis.. now i think i'll reconsider whether to dye my hair red or not....... -hides frm jrocker- but.. i'm quite obse over red too -coughs-

dun make me sound so.. er... [search word] it's juz they're all too gorgeous.. so it's more like i dun wanna decide/choose than i can't decide/choose.. ;D

i think their long nails are er.. fake [u noe wad i mean..] sry for my poor eng -_- so i think they onli have those long nails when they're on pics or stuff.. i'm not too sure though.. it'd be very amazing if they could play with such long nails xDD
nuuuuuu .. don`t tell me we scared yet another fan :C
-bribes kawn with naoto-
uuu so like .. we have another red obse thing.. uuu <3

well yeah .. I was considering the fact that those fingernails are fake as well.. but she`s free to wear them in private .. she`s very much welcomed ^_^

also .. I do understand you in your indecisiveness (wuhjaa .. I wrote that shitty word right XS)..
but my first love remains Naoto :*

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#816 (permalink))
Old
kawn4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-10-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
angela isn`t the only one being oversexed with power and roughness (whatever .. you get my drift)..

nuuuuuu .. don`t tell me we scared yet another fan :C
-bribes kawn with naoto-
uuu so like .. we have another red obse thing.. uuu <3

well yeah .. I was considering the fact that those fingernails are fake as well.. but she`s free to wear them in private .. she`s very much welcomed ^_^

also .. I do understand you in your indecisiveness (wuhjaa .. I wrote that shitty word right XS)..
but my first love remains Naoto :*
nah.. u guys didn't scare me off.. dun worry ~ xDD but for the sake of Naoto.. i'll pretend to be scare off.. ;X
and yes.. of cos she's free to wear them in private ^^ [and y am i repeating after u -_-]
if anyone realli wans me to choose.. i'd go for Omi ~ ;X since i [search word] for her at first sight.. ok tt sound realli gay -_- (to jrocker.. btw, i nv thought of owning Omi.. so ya.. hehes >.>)
(#817 (permalink))
Old
kawn4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-10-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
i still can't even recognize her as jyou.. X__X

i'm really in love with her hair..<3

omg.. mally is freakn' hawt in this!

i couldn't find no omi with this photoshoot! sorry..

i re-read the whole thread agn.. and i'm gonna help u fill up xD -goes to photobucket-

and more..

Omi ~ i wanna chop that extra hand off the pic.. >.<

here is jyou ^^

hope i didn't repeat any pics.. ;X
(#818 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

05-10-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn4 View Post
nah.. u guys didn't scare me off.. dun worry ~ xDD but for the sake of Naoto.. i'll pretend to be scare off.. ;X
and yes.. of cos she's free to wear them in private ^^ [and y am i repeating after u -_-]
if anyone realli wans me to choose.. i'd go for Omi ~ ;X since i [search word] for her at first sight.. ok tt sound realli gay -_- (to jrocker.. btw, i nv thought of owning Omi.. so ya.. hehes >.>)
oh so cute :3 .. you profiteer hehe
buut I guess I could join the game ^_^

-looks at buttercup`s red marks on her back-
oi oi oi .. see now kids? long fingernails are pure love <3
heh .. I want a ride next ... pweeetty pwease :X

oooooooh -nosebleed-
omi huh? wow .. that`s hot
and the pics ... Omi does look unbelievable O.o red is her thing <3

(#819 (permalink))
Old
kawn4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-10-2008, 04:20 PM

i actually didn't recognise her at first.. until i saw jyou at the side/back.. hahas >_> cos er.. she's realli 'red'.. but me like it haha..
(#820 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

05-10-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I know, I know... Nan tells me all the time.

I had Judea on my iPod a while back, but then it stopped working, so I had to delete it. Agh. The way she growls and screams just...blah.. Y'know?