JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#281 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-03-2008, 01:00 AM

The question is, why delete it?

Because there are people who posted negatively of TH in it? Because people found out how you let your emotions get the better of you?

I mean, we are still on topic.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#282 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

11-03-2008, 09:13 PM

There's no reason why this thread should be closed.
So I've decided to open it.
There's people on here who want a thread on JF where they can talk to other Tokio Hotel fans, and by all means, they should have one.

Instead of closing this thread, getting back on topic would be a good idea. So go ahead.
(#283 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

11-04-2008, 05:41 AM

Of course you can do that. But I still don't agree that calling someone or something rubbish is ok, which is why I'm not bothering with this thread anymore.

I have a much better place to go to, for talking about Tokio Hotel. A place where no one there says anything insulting or that can be considered a putdown.
They have discussions and debates, but it's always civil.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#284 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-04-2008, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
Of course you can do that. But I still don't agree that calling someone or something rubbish is ok, which is why I'm not bothering with this thread anymore.

I have a much better place to go to, for talking about Tokio Hotel. A place where no one there says anything insulting or that can be considered a putdown.
They have discussions and debates, but it's always civil.
Grow up Miyavifan, seriously. You closed the whole thread because someone said the band was rubbish, which is pathetic. Don't bother with this thread, no-one gives a damn. I'm allowed to say what I think, and if you can't take those kind of insults then I feel sorry for you in real life.

In any case, this isn't a discussion with you because when I said I don't like the band, you went oh! how insulting! So how can you expect anything from that? If you can't accept other peoples opinions, then good, don't come here.

I'm totally cool with anyone who likes Tokio Hotel, I totally repsect your opinion. Music is subjective, everyone has different tastes. So if I respect yours, then I expect you to respect mine.

I first heard Tokio Hotel some time ago, and it's just totally not my thing. I don't like this weird kind of spin they've put on sort of VK stuff. No, I don't know much about them, I don't read every interview going and I haven't heard every song. But the few I've heard have been bad, in my opinion. If anyone wants to discuss why they disagree and what they like about the song, then please go ahead. This is what the music section is actually for.
(#285 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-04-2008, 01:49 PM

Tokio Hotel?Who?
(#286 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-05-2008, 12:52 AM

Tokio Hotel is a wonderful band that makes really amazing music! That's who is Tokio HOTel.

(#287 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

11-05-2008, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Grow up Miyavifan, seriously. You closed the whole thread because someone said the band was rubbish, which is pathetic. Don't bother with this thread, no-one gives a damn. I'm allowed to say what I think, and if you can't take those kind of insults then I feel sorry for you in real life.

In any case, this isn't a discussion with you because when I said I don't like the band, you went oh! how insulting! So how can you expect anything from that? If you can't accept other peoples opinions, then good, don't come here.

I'm totally cool with anyone who likes Tokio Hotel, I totally repsect your opinion. Music is subjective, everyone has different tastes. So if I respect yours, then I expect you to respect mine.

I first heard Tokio Hotel some time ago, and it's just totally not my thing. I don't like this weird kind of spin they've put on sort of VK stuff. No, I don't know much about them, I don't read every interview going and I haven't heard every song. But the few I've heard have been bad, in my opinion. If anyone wants to discuss why they disagree and what they like about the song, then please go ahead. This is what the music section is actually for.
I only came here to see what lizzey had to say, and then there's this, which is unnecessary. All I said was claire could go ahead and open it back up.
And stated my opinion. and that because I didn't like what was being said, I wasn't bothering with the thread.

I can accept other people's opinions, but I still haven't changed mine on the term rubbish. I don't see why it's not enough for someone to just say they don't like them, say why if they want to, and leave it at that.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#288 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-05-2008, 04:35 PM

I have taken the decision to ignore you because I've said the same thing 12 billion times and I cba anymore ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzey View Post
Haha I like that picture ^^
(#289 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

11-05-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
wrong. now I'm not even bothering with this thread anymore, and soon it will be gone.
then you will be baked.
& then there will be cake.

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#290 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
11-05-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriko View Post
then you will be baked.
& then there will be cake.
That's funny.