LinkBack Thread Tools
(#481 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to hoshikuzu
08-17-2009, 03:30 PM

A new song from Tokio Hotel just leaked out. It's called Love and Death ^^
Pretty different from the other TH songs... Really different ._.
(#482 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
08-17-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshikuzu View Post
Yep, October 2nd and there's a rumor it will be out on October 6th in the U.S (:

It will be two versions. One in English and one in German (^^)
Ahh, great! : D That way I can better decide whether they're worth my money (and my time)

A new leak? O_O wow, u dun seem impressed.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#483 (permalink))
Old
Aquilus (Offline)
C3H5O9N3

Send a message via ICQ to Aquilus Send a message via Skype™ to Aquilus
08-21-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzey View Post
True. They are very popular.
Well thats not right Tokio hotel is a band that 99% of the population can't stand there the typical TH fan in Germany is a 12-15 year old girl spending all their money on Tokio Hotel cbs, sirts,psters, bags ...

moreover they are bullied for that
some were beaten at school, many are disgraced on youtube, THfans often get negative ratings in communities

popular are groups on social networks named something like: "I brake for Animals, ... but not for Tokio Hotel" or "Kill Bill" (bill is the singer; of cause it's a wordplay with the film Kill Bill

so im not the oppinion you can call them 'popular' if you mean with that that many people hear them.
of cause i can yust saythis for Germany

edit: sry i have changed the settings ... newest first - oldest first and i awnsered on the first page... its ab bit out of content but shit happens ;-)

Quis custodiet custodes?

Last edited by Aquilus : 08-21-2009 at 03:21 PM.
(#484 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

08-21-2009, 06:03 PM

Being popular is not defined by how many people that like you. It's all about being KNOWN. Tokio Hotel is known pretty much all over the world. When they first came out in 2005, they made a HUGE fuzz because they were so different. I used to be a dedicated fan (for about 2½ years) and I was never discriminated against. I made so many friends who liked them too.

Oh, and nomatter who you are and how GOOD you are, people will ALWAYS hate on you. Haters are everywhere man, not only in TH's backyard.

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#485 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to hoshikuzu
08-21-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Ahh, great! : D That way I can better decide whether they're worth my money (and my time)

A new leak? O_O wow, u dun seem impressed.
Oh I see, haha

I was impressed. But I was also very surprised :3

Quote:
Being popular is not defined by how many people that like you. It's all about being KNOWN. Tokio Hotel is known pretty much all over the world. When they first came out in 2005, they made a HUGE fuzz because they were so different. I used to be a dedicated fan (for about 2½ years) and I was never discriminated against. I made so many friends who liked them too.

Oh, and nomatter who you are and how GOOD you are, people will ALWAYS hate on you. Haters are everywhere man, not only in TH's backyard.
I really agree with this.

I haven't really been bullied though. But I've been through some stuff that aren't that nice, but from different people.

I love to fight with people that "hate" TH though. And I must say, if it wasn't for TH, I wouldn't even be here on JF right now.

Even if I've been through some bad times just because of TH. There's been a lot more positive things that have happened to me too. So, I don't really give a f*** what people think of TH

sorry, I just had to write a little ._.
(#486 (permalink))
Old
Aquilus (Offline)
C3H5O9N3

08-21-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:

youre not from Germany are you?

really, I've never seen so much bullieing because of music and/or style like when the first songs of Tokio Hotel came out. Meanwhile people just ignore it
but I know some Towns in Germany where Tokio Hotel was't allowed to play and that wasn't a matter of money

adn you can use popular in 2 way the one is 'well known' and the other 'many people her it' thats why I moderated my statement thats TH not popular

Quis custodiet custodes?
(#487 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

08-21-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilus View Post
youre not from Germany are you?

really, I've never seen so much bullieing because of music and/or style like when the first songs of Tokio Hotel came out. Meanwhile people just ignore it
but I know some Towns in Germany where Tokio Hotel was't allowed to play and that wasn't a matter of money

adn you can use popular in 2 way the one is 'well known' and the other 'many people her it' thats why I moderated my statement thats TH not popular
What does that have to do with anything?

Tokio Hotel is one of the most successful bands that ever came out of Germany. They put German pop/soft rock on the map.

I'd like some official proof on the 'not many people listen to their music'-part. Do you have a survey to back that up? No? Didn't think so.

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#488 (permalink))
Old
Aquilus (Offline)
C3H5O9N3

08-21-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything?

Tokio Hotel is one of the most successful bands that ever came out of Germany. They put German pop/soft rock on the map.

I'd like some official proof on the 'not many people listen to their music'-part. Do you have a survey to back that up? No? Didn't think so.
i wouldnt say most sucsessfull may i remember Rammstein or Scooter?

and jes i have some things, i wouldnt call it proof, but for example:
There was a vote called 'The 100 unexiest women of the world' by the FHM Magazine and Bill Kaulitz was votet at place 95. (and yes i know bill is a boy ant the voter did know that too)
some weeks ago i've seen a poll with asked in the biggest german towns if the people like or dislike TH im still looking for it but it was very clearly

i don't listen to them but i don't care if others do. I yust said wat status they have in Germany

and please: don't be offended
Edit: 100 Unsexiest Women In The World | www.fhm-online.de

Quis custodiet custodes?

Last edited by Aquilus : 08-21-2009 at 07:25 PM.
(#489 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-21-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:

TH is no different than any emo/glam band. They just wear different. But nobody cares about how they wear except little girls.

In our school a lot of people joke with TH fans.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#490 (permalink))
Old
Luka14 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Luka14 Send a message via Yahoo to Luka14 Send a message via Skype™ to Luka14
08-21-2009, 10:58 PM

They made HUGE FUZZ because they were all over BRAVO and other magazines.. they pretty much still are

Hate 'em