darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
08-21-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
How can you find his gender then?
The structure of his pelvis. OBVIOUSLY.

Last edited by darksyndrem : 08-21-2009 at 11:45 PM.
(#492 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
08-22-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka14 View Post
They made HUGE FUZZ because they were all over BRAVO and other magazines.. they pretty much still are
Hate 'em
If you got the media on your site - then u got it going on. It'll always be like that. I haven't seen them in Bravo in any bigger interviews for a long time. Neither in Popcorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilus View Post
i wouldnt say most sucsessfull may i remember Rammstein or Scooter?

and jes i have some things, i wouldnt call it proof, but for example:
There was a vote called 'The 100 unexiest women of the world' by the FHM Magazine and Bill Kaulitz was votet at place 95. (and yes i know bill is a boy ant the voter did know that too)
some weeks ago i've seen a poll with asked in the biggest german towns if the people like or dislike TH im still looking for it but it was very clearly

i don't listen to them but i don't care if others do. I yust said wat status they have in Germany

and please: don't be offended
Edit: 100 Unsexiest Women In The World | www.fhm-online.de
I don't know who Scooter is. And I never said they were the most successfull.

lolz. I heard about that. Quite funny, actually.

Quote:
TH is no different than any emo/glam band. They just wear different. But nobody cares about how they wear except little girls.

In our school a lot of people joke with TH fans.
There's a difference between emo and glam. Sorry to say. Glam is more stylish and has it's pride.
Oh.. and TH was out in '05. Their style was new back then. I've never seen the same explosive amount of emo-freaks BEFORE TH came out there.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#493 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-22-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
There's a difference between emo and glam. Sorry to say. Glam is more stylish and has it's pride.
Oh.. and TH was out in '05. Their style was new back then. I've never seen the same explosive amount of emo-freaks BEFORE TH came out there.
Are you f***ing kidding me? TH style is nothing new. It's the same style all pop-rock teen emo bands have nowadays. You're making it sound like TH made a new genre LOL.

Sorry to dissapoint, but in terms of music, TH brings nothing new. All they play are simple chords to make their songs catchy but there is no complexity or some genius composition. Their main weapon is looks. They claim to be influenced by Green Day while they use a crappier style of Green Day's 'American Idiot' (all other albums including the new one are not pop-rock) which came when TH was already out there.

All previous GD albums are punkish which have nothing related to TH. So I have no idea how they got influenced by 1 album which was released after they formed the band. Probably some lie to gain more emo fans.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#494 (permalink))
Old
Luka14 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Luka14 Send a message via Yahoo to Luka14 Send a message via Skype™ to Luka14
08-22-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
If you got the media on your site - then u got it going on. It'll always be like that. I haven't seen them in Bravo in any bigger interviews for a long time. Neither in Popcorn.
Wouldn't know, I stopped buying that stuff long ago, but I still see them on the front page sometimes when I stumble across those kind of magazines.
(#495 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

08-23-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Are you f***ing kidding me? TH style is nothing new. It's the same style all pop-rock teen emo bands have nowadays. You're making it sound like TH made a new genre LOL.

Sorry to dissapoint, but in terms of music, TH brings nothing new. All they play are simple chords to make their songs catchy but there is no complexity or some genius composition. Their main weapon is looks. They claim to be influenced by Green Day while they use a crappier style of Green Day's 'American Idiot' (all other albums including the new one are not pop-rock) which came when TH was already out there.

All previous GD albums are punkish which have nothing related to TH. So I have no idea how they got influenced by 1 album which was released after they formed the band. Probably some lie to gain more emo fans.
Yes NOWADAYS. I'd never seen bands like TH before they came out in '05. And I certainly do not live under a rock.

How are they supposed to bring something new? Do you expect every band to invent new chords?

I can't really relate to Green Day as I never really liked them.

Influence doesn't mean you copy their music. It can be the lyrics and the atmosphere in the song - doesn't have to be the entire note sheet.

And please, guys. Stick to the topic.

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#496 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-23-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Yes NOWADAYS. I'd never seen bands like TH before they came out in '05. And I certainly do not live under a rock.

How are they supposed to bring something new? Do you expect every band to invent new chords?

I can't really relate to Green Day as I never really liked them.

Influence doesn't mean you copy their music. It can be the lyrics and the atmosphere in the song - doesn't have to be the entire note sheet.

And please, guys. Stick to the topic.
TH is simple pop rock. I've seen tons of bands like them. And something new means a new genre... not new chords LOL.

Where did I say influence means copying? You're making all this up. TH music sounds nothing like GD. And no, influence doesn't mean lyrics, it means musical wise. They actually don't have anything similar even lyrical-wise.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#497 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

08-23-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
TH is simple pop rock. I've seen tons of bands like them. And something new means a new genre... not new chords LOL.

Where did I say influence means copying? You're making all this up. TH music sounds nothing like GD. And no, influence doesn't mean lyrics, it means musical wise. They actually don't have anything similar even lyrical-wise.
New, doesn't mean a new genre - at least not neccessarily. 'Something new' or 'something fresh' can be many things.

Wasn't that what u were trying to say? That they were copying GD and did a really bad job at it..?

I don't understand wtf you're saying, but I know enough to say that I most likely disagree.

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#498 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
09-29-2009, 03:50 PM

Why oh why...Val is making me listen to these guys, my ears are bleeding and having an orgasm at the same time! It's horrible!

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#499 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

09-30-2009, 01:31 AM

what does that mean?

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#500 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
09-30-2009, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Why oh why...Val is making me listen to these guys, my ears are bleeding and having an orgasm at the same time! It's horrible!
HAHA
lollll
That made me lol pretty hard xDD