Old
JRockaddict (Offline)
aishiteru bis

Send a message via AIM to JRockaddict Send a message via Yahoo to JRockaddict
01-28-2008, 10:34 PM

ha ha!!
yea.....
that would be great...

i always cry out with the music filled with memories of the four seasons....
we shared....
Shunsuke, forever in my heart <3

i own Seika, Tsukasa, Hiroki, Kenzo, Tooru, Ruka, Mofto, Ediee, Ryuto, Sou, Enik, Hiko, Death-O, Nii, Ryohei, Keita, Ryuichi half of Teruki and half of Kei
bloggymyspacegaiayoutubedeviantart
Old
VisualKei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to VisualKei Send a message via Yahoo to VisualKei
01-28-2008, 10:43 PM

Yeah... *sighs*
I asked my mom about going to Europe, she asked why, and I said to see five silly Japanese boys jump around on a stage with instruments. She said no -.- My last hope for now seems to be Miyavi's world tour...

Oh. I wish I could hear what Bou's silly Engrish would sound like.

OFFICIAL OWNER OF HIZAKI AND JASMINE YOU
Old
JRockaddict (Offline)
aishiteru bis

Send a message via AIM to JRockaddict Send a message via Yahoo to JRockaddict
01-28-2008, 10:52 PM

omg....
now i wana hear it....
*goes to search on YouTube*

i always cry out with the music filled with memories of the four seasons....
we shared....
Shunsuke, forever in my heart <3

i own Seika, Tsukasa, Hiroki, Kenzo, Tooru, Ruka, Mofto, Ediee, Ryuto, Sou, Enik, Hiko, Death-O, Nii, Ryohei, Keita, Ryuichi half of Teruki and half of Kei
bloggymyspacegaiayoutubedeviantart
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

01-29-2008, 05:17 PM

taken from JaME U.K.- The 1st database and information website about Japanese music - www.jame-world.com/uk

A live report from An Cafe's NYAPPY GO AROUND FEVER live, which took place at CC Lemon Hall on January 9th 2008.[shibuya tokyo]
efefafd.JPG

The stage in Shibuya CC Lemon hall was decorated with stars and rockets to create a space scenery for An Cafe's NYAPPY GO AROUND FEVER concert. Part of the stage was shaped to look like the surface of a planet, and Miku's micstand even had a decorative star on it to complete the theme.

After some waiting, a noisy intro was played and the band members entered the smoke-covered stage one by one, while the colorful lights blinked frantically and two of the rockets were launched up towards the ceiling. They were all clad in colorful missmatching outfits as usual. Miku 's consisted of pink shorts, a matching pink scarf and something that looked like a dead animal on his head. Yu-ki was wearing a rainbow colored sweater paired with screaming turquoise tights and bright yellow socks, and of course his trademark hat and sunglasses. Kanon's attire was more of a punkish style in black and red while Takuya and Teruki looked relatively normal by comparison; Takuya in a plaid shirt, pink top and jeans, and Teruki in a white shirt, black vest and jeans. Teruki's drums and Yu-ki's keyboard were set on platforms at the back of the stage so the audience had a good view of all the members.

They opened their set with Ryuusei Rocket, which immediately got the audience in a good mood as they had already started waving their arms along to the music. The second song, Ippatsu Gyakuten Ren-ai Game, from their first album, had the audience doing special movements to the music, while Kakusei Heroism was accompanied by green laser-lights and flames as well as a video playing on the screen behind the band. Respect Mommy surprisingly consisted of Miku growling, and both the band and the audience were headbanging along. For the upbeat Tekesute kousen Miku played a star-shaped tambourine while the audience danced along and everyone seemed very satisfied. During the quiet Orange Dream the stage was dark except for green lights surrounding Miku, making for an emotional atmosphere.

At this point, the band left the stage for a while but reemerged one after another in bunny costumes and did some sort of act that revolved around Yu-ki in some way. It was apparently funny because the audience laughed a lot. They continued to play Super Rabbit in their bunny costumes, and even the cameramen on stage were wearing bunny ears. For NYAPPY in the world 2 the band was joined by men in striped shirts and cowboy hats with pom-poms cheering them on.

They changed out of their bunny suits and continued with the audience favorite Duck no magical adventure where Miku sports a Donald hand-puppet and imitates his squeaky voice. This time there were also people dressed in Donald suits running around hitting the audience with big plastic hammers. LOCK ON THE NEW BRAND NEW WORLD (LOCK ON the o NEW Seka)i and Gangu were again accompanied by green laser lights and flames while the band-members ran around frantically on stage. Their last song was Snow Scene, and glitter was shot out at the audience with a deafening bang. The audience accepted it happily though and waved it around, creating a sea of moving glitter.

Everyone immediately started shouting "Mou Ippai" after the band had left the stage, and soon they returned to play encores. They had changed their clothes now and Yu-ki was sporting a furry leopard-print hat, a bright yellow sweater, and patterned multicolored tights. Miku had on leopard-print shorts with a pink jacket, red shiny boots and white earmuffs and gloves. Kanon was again looking punky with a long sleeveless black coat over a white shirt and black trousers, while Takuya and Teruki still look more plain, but fashionable in jeans and shirts.

During the new song, Cherry saku yuuki!!, replicas of flower petals showered the audience and the star on Miku's mike stand had become a pink flower. They continued with Maple Gunman and BondS -Kizuna-, which again has specific movements that the audience happily mimiced from Miku.

They left the stage again and after another short period of waiting, they returned for a final encore. Smile Ichiban Ii ♀ (Onna) had the audience doing specific movements once more, and they were jumping so much you could feel the hall shake. In the end, each member said a few words before waving at everyone and throwing plectrums and water bottles to the audience before heading off stage for the final time.

An Cafe is a very colorful and fun band that put a lot of effort into their stage show as well as their music. They're overall really energetic and transfer that energy well to the audience. This is a band that definitely leaves an impression, and satisfies their very eager fans.

Set-list:

1. Ryuusei Rocket
2. Ippatsu Gyakuten Ren-ai Game
-MC-
3. Kakusei heroism
4. Respect Mommy
5. Tekesuta kousen
-MC-
6. Koi no Dependence
7. Orange Dream
8. Etosetora FEVER
9. Super Rabbit
10. NYAPPY in the world 2
-MC-
11. Duck no magical adventure
12. LOCK ON THE BRAND NEW WORLD (LOCK ON the o NEW Sekai)
13. Gangu
14. Snow Scene

Encore:
1. Cherry saku yuuki!!
2. Maple Gunman
3. BondS -Kizuna-
4. Smile Ichiban Ii ♀ (Onna)

An Cafe's third album will be released on April 9th. They have also announced their plan for a new tour, Live Cafe Tour '08 - Nyappy go around the world, early this year. The tour will take them to ten different locations in six countries and is slated to start on March 15th. For more information regarding this tour, check out their schedule here.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
LiaEsNyappy (Offline)
Crush its legs!!

01-29-2008, 05:48 PM

I almost passed out reading that ^

Not sure where I am or where I am going...
Old
VisualKei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to VisualKei Send a message via Yahoo to VisualKei
01-29-2008, 08:32 PM

Aww. I want to have been there >.>;

OFFICIAL OWNER OF HIZAKI AND JASMINE YOU
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

01-29-2008, 08:40 PM

"looking forward to seeing you all at our shows." I just love how he sounded when he said that. It looked like he was reading from a paper.

Does anyone know who's bye sounded kinda funny?

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 01-29-2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: just a correction
Old
jrocker21 (Offline)
BAZINGA!!

Send a message via MSN to jrocker21
01-29-2008, 08:47 PM

sorry for going off topic..
but the picture of the live reminds me of miku's insanely large calves!
Old
Tooru (Offline)
Vampire Kiss

Send a message via MSN to Tooru
01-29-2008, 08:50 PM

xDD He was reading from a paper. xDDD The lead singer of ZZ, Sotaro, did that when he was on stage at anime noth. It was soooo cute. xDDD But, Yeah, I liked it when Teyuki made fun of Miku saying "Yes". xDD That was cute.

KyoKyo Is Mine, I'd Love to you see you try and take him from me.

I love Touya Forever and evaa~!!
Old
jrocker21 (Offline)
BAZINGA!!

Send a message via MSN to jrocker21
01-29-2008, 08:55 PM

you just totally lost me tooru!! X_X;;