JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
ajsnoopy (Offline)
Pineapple of doom...

03-26-2008, 07:17 PM

go for it!! Miku looks so adorable and innocent in the pictures of the interview XD Tatsurou and Ryutaro on the other hand...XD look so dark and rar compared to Miku

Amazing sig made by claimee, NeoVisualizm <3

Recent claim: Kiri (heidi.)
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

03-26-2008, 07:45 PM

I know!! It's so cool, though, the difference. contrast.

I'm actually gonna frame all my posters, and switch them around, as the mood fits.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
ajsnoopy (Offline)
Pineapple of doom...

03-26-2008, 07:56 PM

nice wonder if there's a picture of your walls thread, lol. Would be pretty interesting to see all of the different poster make-ups.

Indeed! The other two were so excited to be doing a concert festival with An Cafe and vice versa. Haven't listened to Plastic Tree, so I don't really know what they sound like <.<

still can't get over Miku bringing rice cakes XD

Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

03-26-2008, 07:58 PM

That might be a cool idea....

Yeah, I got that from the interview translation. It made me smile and laugh alot.

I don't either.

I know. so cute, isn't it?

R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

03-26-2008, 08:05 PM

EEEKK.
i'd like to share my experiance at the ancafe gig. ^^
I couldn't get any pictures because the security man[ who was kinda big and fat] said we would get chucked out if he saw us take pictures. >.<

anyways, I queued for about 5 hours outside the venue, and we saw an cafe come in. THEY ARE SO MUCH SHORTER IN REAL LIFE. it's unreal.
I thought teruki was tall until i saw them. They arrived in taxies with makeup and hair already done up. it was so cool see them,, although i only saw the top of their heads.

the queue
Omylord, i've never seen so much lolitas in my life. Some were good, some were bad. maybe it's just me, but i've never been that fanatical or appreciative of lolita fashion, because you either got the look and you don't. the majority didn't, to put it so bluntly. I also saw lots of vk wear which looked really good, cosplayers- found a reita cosplayer, and lots of people in animal/character kigurumi. I felt so normal in my t shirt and jeans, but thats cuz it was cold and i didn't care what i was wearing, AS LONG AS I'M WARM. y'know. I don't dress to impress at gigs, cuz you just get shoved about anyways.

the gig
the doors opened at 7, i went to the balcony, i was kinda iffy yesterday so i didn't want to be in the stalls being shoved about by tall people, i probably won't be able to see over tall people anyways. I'm only 5ft. So CLEVER me, i went to the balcony, and you could see the WHOLE DAMN STAGE. and yuuki, you totally can't see him at the bottom. >.<

The band came out around 8,15PM there were NO support bands.
and they bounded on with kakusei heroism, and they were so COOL.
Outfits:
Miku: printed word t shirt, pink mac and leopard print shorts, and what lovely legs he has. He was such a crowd teaser and pleaser.
Takuya: white blazar, t shirt and jeans, he kept looking up and smiling at me, HE LOOKED DIRECTLY AT ME. i send this love to daidai =]
Yuuki: he wore a yellow hoodie, bright blue t shirt, jeans, long trainers, his curly hair hat and NEON orange glasses. I don't know whether he was looking at me, i hope he was.
Teruki: shirt, jeans, and waistcoat- oh he was soo sweet. ^^
Kanon: his hair was gravity defying, and he wore all black. he and miku had the most fan girl love!

anyways, the gig
it was such a great vibe, they were so happy they came on, and miku's english is pretty damn good. ^^ They were such crowd pleasers, though the kids in the stalls didn't see, YUUKI'S DANCE WAS BY FAR THE MOST AMUSING THING I'VE EVER SEEN. it was so damn adorable, all the kids on the balcony , including MOI, imitated yuuki's dance ^^.

I'll update this post with the set list, i can't remember what they played exactly, BUT THEY DIDN'T PLAY RYUUSEI ROCKET. i was so disappointed. >.<
they sound so much better live. ^^ Miku;s voice is SO much better in real life. and then they all stopped and spoke engrish. Kanon's was the cutest- hi, hello, i am kanon, and I LIKE SUSHI. lol. Takuya was just i am takuya. Teruki read off a sheet and said england was a beautiful country, Miku's english is by far the best. Yuuki's message was cute, but he had the worse english LOL.
I still love him. ^^

last song was smile il ichiban onna, which was the most amazing thing you ever seen. Nyappy in the world was also amazing to sing along too. Oh man, i headbanged so much, my head still feels dizzy. LOL.

APPARENTLY, LIKE RUKI, MIKU'S DOWNSTAIRS REGION ALSO WENT UP. HOT GOSSIP FROM THE FRONT ROWERS. LOL. I THOUGHT I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW.

negative: i thought they all looked a bit tired, Takuya especially. it was kinda heart breaking. they should look after themselves more. ^^

also i had some really annoying lolita girls with PIERCING RINGING VOICES standing beside me, it was HORRIBLE, my ears nearly died. ITS STILL NOT RECOVERED, it was just a horrible shrill. i nearly broke down and cried because my ears were in pain. and this was before ancafe came out.

the gig ended REALLY early like at 10. That was a surprise, but i think it might be because they were really tired.

I wish it never ended, it was such a fun gig. >.<

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

03-26-2008, 08:07 PM

*scratches head*

Are you saying what I think you're saying, about Miku?

I, in general, need to see these guys.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

03-26-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
*scratches head*

Are you saying what I think you're saying, about Miku?

I, in general, need to see these guys.
he has lovely man thighs, OH YEAH

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
ajsnoopy (Offline)
Pineapple of doom...

03-26-2008, 08:21 PM

sounds like it was a pretty amazing experience!! Glad to see you had so much fun sorry about the screaming lolita girls, though >_< think you get those types at almost every gig, lol

Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

03-26-2008, 08:22 PM

nonono...

this:

APPARENTLY, LIKE RUKI, MIKU'S DOWNSTAIRS REGION ALSO WENT UP.

what does this mean, exactly?

R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

03-26-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsnoopy View Post
sounds like it was a pretty amazing experience!! Glad to see you had so much fun sorry about the screaming lolita girls, though >_< think you get those types at almost every gig, lol
she sounded like a dying chicken. except more constant.

Quote:
what does this mean, exactly?
well, his penis got excited, and rose. to put it bluntly.