JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
IchigoMaj (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to IchigoMaj
05-01-2008, 10:23 PM

jrockaddict~ Miku was also in the spot pretty much. Not only Bou.
In my opinion, Miku and Bou were the two who got most "camera time".
It's not Bou's fault he got so much "camera time", it wasn't him who planned it.
But I do see your point.
Old
Mistrogue (Offline)
New to JF

05-01-2008, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchigoMaj View Post
jrocker21~ Nope, but we talked about it earlier..
I miss him too.. It has been a year since he left already... I can't believe it... But Teruki and Miku talked about him in their blogs recently...
I was never a fan of Bou's but Teruki's blog was really touching. ;_;
Old
JRockaddict (Offline)
aishiteru bis

Send a message via AIM to JRockaddict Send a message via Yahoo to JRockaddict
05-01-2008, 11:46 PM

of course they would start talking about him.
man, i can't believe it's already been a whole year since Bou left......

@Mistrogue: do u think u could post what Teruki wrote??

i always cry out with the music filled with memories of the four seasons....
we shared....
Shunsuke, forever in my heart <3

i own Seika, Tsukasa, Hiroki, Kenzo, Tooru, Ruka, Mofto, Ediee, Ryuto, Sou, Enik, Hiko, Death-O, Nii, Ryohei, Keita, Ryuichi half of Teruki and half of Kei
bloggymyspacegaiayoutubedeviantart
Old
Nekonoki (Offline)
New to JF

05-02-2008, 12:00 PM

Hello, everyone, I'm new on the forum.
I like Antic Cafe alot, and can I ask, does anyone have download link to An Cafe's Maple Gunman?
I love that song~
Old
Mistrogue (Offline)
New to JF

05-02-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
This is Teruki.

Today is 4/30. It is an unforgettable day for the members, for the staff, and for the Cafekkos.

I don't think that I want to forget, and I don't think I need to forget. In fact, I think I shouldn't forget. I was firmly telling myself that the whole time, but when this day actually come closer, you just really get painful. I still clearly remember that day.

In the morning it was as usual, bright and fun. The sky was sunny too, and that day was actually pretty hot. But maybe everyone was empty and energetic. The rehearsals finished, and we finished doing our make-up, and there the atmosphere started to change.

I couldn't stay in the dressing room anymore, so I went outside by myself. I didn't know what was sad, or what was painful, and without being able to sort out my feelings, tears started falling down.

When the live started, the sky was still bright. When I was concentrating on the performance, I was looking at the Cafekkos, and looking at the staff, and looking at the members...Without thinking about anything I glanced up at the sky, and every time I did so, I thought "ah, the sky is darker than it was before...". And every time I felt that, I thought "we are nearing the end". "Is this really ok. Can't I just stop the live right now, and talk over it once more" I knew that was something I couldn't think about, so I crushed those feelings down.

After we finished the last song, and I came down from the drum stand, I remember how there was still an encore coming from outside of the hall. The Cafekkos who got inside the hall knew that we ended, but the Cafekkos who were outside of the hall couldn't see that. I guess they still believed that it didn't end yet, and they kept screaming for us. That was really sad.

There was a time where I randomly compared the band Antic Cafe to Jenga. He was the original person who made AnCafe. One year ago, I thought "if he leaves, then the foundation that's on the very bottom will shake". But now, after one year passed, I think that's not true.

This past year, when there was a painful time or a troubled time, I thought "even at that time, I got to climb over that hurdle with him doing this" or, the successes and mistakes that I experienced with him always became a guide for me. So, the jenga that was on the very bottom, hasn't gone away.
I think it will always be there even in the future.

I'm sure there were a lot of Cafekkos who said good-bye at that time. But still, the Cafekko's who stayed, worked so hard to support us, and Yuuki and takuya worked their hardest too, and that's why we are here now. When I think about it that way, I think "What a lucky person I am. If I don't work harder I'll get punished for it", and I begin to think positively.

I'm gonna go a little earlier than Ya-on (Hibiya), but...

Whether we continue AnCafe, or break up, or take a break from it. The company people said "it's your guys' lives. You 3 decide that". No one really spoke up about it, but once someone started to talk about it, Miku kun and Kanon san got in a fight. At this point we had been together for 4 years, but there was never a time where Miku kun and Kanon san got in a dispute, so I was first really surprised. I guess it just means it was that much of an important time. Even for me, I wanted to say "I want to do it" but the worrying part of me was greater so words just wouldn't come out. We want eachother to pull eachother up, but the weaker/loser words come out first.

Out of all the many choices we had, one year has passed and I still don't know what was the right choice. I don't have the confidence to say that this one year was the right choice. But, it's way better than staying at that point and starting to rot on and on. Without knowing if it's right or left, or front or back, we just kept moving forward. No matter if the Cafekkos left were 100 people or 10 people, as long as there were people living to support us, then we needed to work hard for them. I think that was the joy and duty for us, who worked for 4 years to get there.

And, more than anything, I love music. Being able to do what you love in front of a whole bunch of people, I don't think there's a greater happiness than that.

On 5/24 before the Demonstration Live, I asked him "Can we still do Bou kun's songs from now on?", just to make sure. Even though I knew he wouldn't say "no". The answer I got from him was "Of course. I'd be sad if you didn't do it..." that's what he said.

The AnCafe now, has songs the 4 of us made, songs the 5 of us made, and songs the 6 of us made. Everyone, please come listen to them.

1 year ago, without writing my name I just wrote one phrase "I can't sleep" on the blog. This year, I got to sleep well. I will be bright and energetic and work hard starting from tomorrow again! I will treasure all of the jenga that is Antic Cafe from now on☆
^ That's Teruki's blog entry it's really long. (._.')
Credit: cafexblog @ LJ
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
05-02-2008, 09:46 PM

I really wanna read it.. O_O But I just cannot.
I simply cannot! m(#_ _ )m

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-03-2008, 12:25 AM

Bou was great, but ancafe is passed that phase now.Thats what teruki's blog was about. That this time round is without bou, but its still gona be just as awesome.

IN a way, i feel like he's saying that he's finally accepted bou's decision. ^^

I hope they're relaxing back in Japan, their next gig is on the 6th in sendai.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
jrocker21 (Offline)
BAZINGA!!

Send a message via MSN to jrocker21
05-05-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRockaddict View Post
meh...
i dun miss Bou anymore...

Takuya's better in my opinion.
he's not an attention hog.....
<3
well, the feeling just came over me suddenly..
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-05-2008, 08:30 PM

credits to Jame

An Cafe will release a photo book on June 27th. An Cafe Album in Europe will include pictures from the band's concerts and photo shoots. It will also come with a DVD featuring backstage footage.

EEEKK.
*_*

Maybe they've got pictures of the crowd.
Maybe i'm in it?

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
silveremperial (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to silveremperial Send a message via Skype™ to silveremperial
05-05-2008, 09:01 PM

Antic Cafe love them all but the one i really want to date is teriyuki as my friend like to call him but i doubt thats how your sopposed 2 spell his name pm me when the next concert date comes in

[Naruto fan club: Ariana, narutoluvr,kiyuga,thalia4, zachart, and me!![
Bleachfanclub- [[color="Blue"]Oni, Ariana, zachart, thalia4 narutoluvr kiyuga, me!![/COLOr
ramenclub-
Kiyuge-Chan(prez), MarkDuff(prime minister), xtine, LolitaLover, Juno, eve636, KloudCat(yaoi loving kitten?), xfromwenzyoucamex, zachart, and Kaka,
silveremperial and me!