YouTube - AnCafeSucks's Channel

O.o
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

Send a message via Skype™ to nossdesagel
07-12-2008, 04:55 AM

Oh.. my... god....

He didn't even say why he didn't like them. Just hated them for having a couple of dumb fans that didn't like Diru. Jeez...

"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness and of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature, and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten"

Owns: Yorke (Kavki Boiz), Itsuki and Iru (Bergerac), Reina and Ruka (Hime Ichigo)

We can't all be sane. ^_^
Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-12-2008, 05:00 AM

Psh, I left them a comment on an Ancafe video basically telling them how pathetic they are. I mean, they must have a pretty boring life if they decide to make an account on youtube just to hate on a talented band like Ancafe. Maybe they should get some hobbies outside of youtube, or get a social life? lol.
They have the right to "hate" whatever band or singer they want, but there's no need to make a hate account because thats clearly just asking for trouble..I'm not angry that they made a profile slagging Ancafe off, I just laugh at how much they're making a fool of themselves. And she actually has a list of Ancafe fans who she's "pwned".......D: lulz.
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

07-12-2008, 05:05 AM

I watched the video on their site, totally couldn't figure out why he thought that it proved An Cafe was a bad band. Nothing about it said anything bad about An Cafe, mostly it just showed that they have a lot of dedicated fans. And what's wrong with that?

"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness and of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature, and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten"

Owns: Yorke (Kavki Boiz), Itsuki and Iru (Bergerac), Reina and Ruka (Hime Ichigo)

Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-12-2008, 05:10 AM

Yeah, I watched like..half that video then got bored. xD;

Read the comments on this video..this is the one I commented on. She keeps being sarcastic.. She obviously thinks she's a smartass.

YouTube - Antic Cafe - Europe tour comment 2
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

07-12-2008, 05:22 AM

I commented too, said we should love everyone. Seemed alittle cheezy, but hey, it fit the situation.

Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-12-2008, 06:54 AM

Hah, yeah. She's basically just ASKING for Ancafe fangirls to annoy the hell out of her. So thats what the Ancafe fangirls are going to gladly do! xD If she keeps leaving hate comments on videos, fangirls are gonna keep defending the band ~

Gah, its weird to think she used to be a fan of Ancafe...-_-
Stupid ex-Caffeko D:

Oh, I cant seem to stop watching the video that I just posted ^^....Miku's engrish is the cutest thing *_*
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

07-12-2008, 12:03 PM

Message to Amerca - YouTube - Antic cafe -message to america!

"Herro!!" Awww!!!

Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-12-2008, 12:06 PM

Hahaha XD;
Miku sounds like he's trying to talk while eating somthing o.o
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

07-12-2008, 12:09 PM

Yeah, this one was probably before the "Europa" one. I don't think he knows any English at all, and I loved the pause when he said 'an cafe' and the rest of the band didn't react.... lolz.