LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

10-05-2008, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire View Post
Totally agree on that one T-T

But,you know, Aoi + Kanon don't say it's permanently out... On Aoi's wiki.theppn page it says "navel piercing (permanently removed), lip piercing (removed)"...

So maybe it's not forever?!

But, Aoi did have a nice nose piercing
*nods* I saw about Aoi's profile of wiki.theppn Well I love their lip Piercings. :3 well..I hope Aoi will have lip ring again. XD I am sure their fans want Aoi get 're'piercing lip again maybe.. I hope so... Well I not fan for nose piercing it's okay ^^;

My first language is sign language 'cause I am born deaf and second is English it's hard understand for me sometimes my memory not good for I try writes right story/grammer of english okay? And read them too. So Deal with it.
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

Send a message via ICQ to saphire Send a message via AIM to saphire Send a message via MSN to saphire Send a message via Yahoo to saphire Send a message via Skype™ to saphire
10-05-2008, 04:56 AM

Ya, it's okay. Some people can pull it off, other not so much. Aoi could, in my opinion

Why did Kanon take it out? I didn't really notice until you pointed it out.

I eat you. Yup, tis true. Really.

That will mean nothing to everyone, except some people who aren't on this site

Just to confirm Mitsuru, Sayo, Suzuya and Ginga belong to me on JF. Not much point in saying since what's gonna happen? But it's fun all the same
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

10-05-2008, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Ya, it's okay. Some people can pull it off, other not so much. Aoi could, in my opinion

Why did Kanon take it out? I didn't really notice until you pointed it out.
Yeah. ^^ I don't know why Kanon take it out. =/ little shocked to me.

My first language is sign language 'cause I am born deaf and second is English it's hard understand for me sometimes my memory not good for I try writes right story/grammer of english okay? And read them too. So Deal with it.
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

Send a message via ICQ to saphire Send a message via AIM to saphire Send a message via MSN to saphire Send a message via Yahoo to saphire Send a message via Skype™ to saphire
10-05-2008, 05:10 AM

Yeah, it shocked me too :/

OML if miyavi took his out the world would probably stop moving... D:

Just to confirm Mitsuru, Sayo, Suzuya and Ginga belong to me on JF. Not much point in saying since what's gonna happen? But it's fun all the same
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

10-05-2008, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Yeah, it shocked me too :/

OML if miyavi took his out the world would probably stop moving... D:
well yeah... O.O;;; fans will gonna crazy wild!!!!! like destory towns! I'm glad he still his not off...

Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

10-05-2008, 05:49 AM

*would be one of those fans*

I'm sad just thinking about the other two losing theirs now... I know other j-rockers have lip peircings too, but those three all had the devil spike one you know? Twas cool.

Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

10-05-2008, 06:32 AM

Quote:
*would be one of those fans*

I'm sad just thinking about the other two losing theirs now... I know other j-rockers have lip peircings too, but those three all had the devil spike one you know? Twas cool.
Yeah... devil spike? hmm.. *try think*

Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

10-05-2008, 03:01 PM

You know, it had a point bit at the end? It's just the name for the type of lip ring they all had.

Close up of Aoi;

x)

See the spike I mean?

Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

10-05-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
You know, it had a point bit at the end? It's just the name for the type of lip ring they all had.

Close up of Aoi;

x)

See the spike I mean?
oh1 I understand now XDDD I always think about Aoi, Kanon, and Miyavi's lip ring they look likes of them! XD ou know brothers or clnes ha ha ha XD I think it's cute for they look likes as them XD

Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

10-06-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
The new looks are up on the website! <3

They even make darker looks look cute xD

Hi I'm new to this thread.
hahahahahaham and they make yuki look like a pimp again.
He's my pimp -licku- ^^

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"