JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-30-2008, 12:03 AM

Yes. It's an opinion. How long did it take you to figure that one out? So did yours, if you didn't realise.

My opinion is as valid as yours. And the reason I posted was because I wanted to spark a discussion. You know, something different other than the usual fangirling "AMG He's hawt. I want to get into his pants. I like their music kkkkkkk11!1!!"

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
Old
Macilentus (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Macilentus
11-30-2008, 12:07 AM

I was told to listen to them earlier by a friend and I thought they were very good! I'll be listening to them more and more.
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-30-2008, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Yes. It's an opinion. How long did it take you to figure that one out? So did yours, if you didn't realise.

My opinion is as valid as yours. And the reason I posted was because I wanted to spark a discussion. You know, something different other than the usual fangirling "AMG He's hawt. I want to get into his pants. I like their music kkkkkkk11!1!!"

To tell you the truth It did not take so long to figure that one. YEah your opinion and my mine is valid. I could tell you get tired of fangirl just let us fangirls talk about them is not bad that's why there is a thread.
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-30-2008, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzey View Post
To tell you the truth It did not take so long to figure that one. YEah your opinion and my mine is valid. I could tell you get tired of fangirl just let us fangirls talk about them is not bad that's why there is a thread.
Precisely. Am I not allowed to join into a conversation with you people?

Are discussions banned on this thread? Are there rules that go "No discussions! Only fangirling!"? Hm?

And to clarify; I don't understand the big fuss with Bou, the guy that looks like a girl (like most JRers) I mean, he didn't change much to the band, they still sound bad after he left.

Last edited by Salvanas : 11-30-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

11-30-2008, 01:05 AM

haha.
he's allowed to not like it.
I don't think it changed alot when bou left. >.>
More keyboard sounds by yuuki.,
its more colourful, thanks to yuuki.

XD

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-30-2008, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Precisely. Am I not allowed to join into a conversation with you people?

Are discussions banned on this thread? Are there rules that go "No discussions! Only fangirling!"? Hm?

And to clarify; I don't understand the big fuss with Bou, the guy that looks like a girl (like most JRers) I mean, he didn't change much to the band, they still sound bad after he left.

Yeah you can join the discussion talk said whatever you want but don't make fans angry.
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-30-2008, 01:14 AM

Although, I have to say. Yuuki atleast brings some originality into the band. It's sorely needed for a band that follows the norm of all bacteria that inhabit the cesspoll of "JRock" these days.

Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

11-30-2008, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzey View Post
Yeah you can join the discussion talk said whatever you want but don't make fans angry.
That's hardly possible. Anything I say pisses off Fangirls. Why? Because I always speak my mind.

Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

11-30-2008, 02:27 AM

Ah I don't need to bother arguing with you is not worth it.

Now back to Antic Cafe. Does anybody know when are they having a new cd out?

Last edited by lizzey : 11-30-2008 at 03:02 AM.
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-30-2008, 05:21 AM

Quote:

Obviously all opinions are equally valid. And that's cool if you want a discussion. It's fine that you don't like An Cafe, whatever. But what the heck? What else would you like about a band, especially in visual kei or oshare kei, besides their looks and their music?
Hmm, I don't know if they have any new cd's coming out. I think they have a European release coming out, it has summer dive and my heart leaps for c on it.

Last edited by lself : 11-30-2008 at 05:23 AM.