JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2010, 09:32 PM

Just the normal one. I would get the one with the DVD, but since with the region coding, I can't watch it on my TV so it would just be like watching something on Youtube 'cept slower.

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
09-17-2010, 08:09 AM

Oh, yeah. Forgot about Region's thing. I'm in the UK which has the same region code as Japan. Guess I'm lucky in that respect.

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-19-2010, 03:08 AM

Yes, very lucky. America sucks. We barely get any Jrock bands. and when they do come, it's only like to the coasts. The middle gets no love.

...but I digress. I can't be mad since I'm getting an An Cafe shirt ^_^

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

09-19-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Yes, very lucky. America sucks. We barely get any Jrock bands. and when they do come, it's only like to the coasts. The middle gets no love.

...but I digress. I can't be mad since I'm getting an An Cafe shirt ^_^
I noticed most Japanese bands, if they play in the US, play at Anime conventions, & Japan Expo's.

I've got one. Its basically got the 'Harajuku Dance Rock' CD cover on it (the bunny & the writing underneath) & I've got a Raglan shirt with 'Gazerock is not dead' on it. It's a replica of this: YouTube - Reita!!!

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-20-2010, 02:31 AM

That's exactly my problem. That they only play at those places. Because to a lot of people here, Jrock is just part of an anime. Which is so not true.

Yeah that's the shirt I'm getting XD
Oh awesome! A gaze shirt would be nice...but I've gatta start saving money for the L'Arc~en~Ciel comeback. I'm gunna buy everything they release XD

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

09-20-2010, 08:47 AM

Quote:
That's exactly my problem. That they only play at those places. Because to a lot of people here, Jrock is just part of an anime. Which is so not true.

Yeah that's the shirt I'm getting XD
Oh awesome! A gaze shirt would be nice...but I've gatta start saving money for the L'Arc~en~Ciel comeback. I'm gunna buy everything they release XD
Yeah. I feel its a 'double-edged sword' when bands get involved in anime. Sure, they become more well known, but then people just associate them with it. They don't think of them as an independent band.

Cool. XD Haha. Sounds expensive

Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-24-2010, 03:34 AM

It will be expensive...Oh well XD

Takuyan has been spotted! A PV for the singer Pico. He's in it. Not all too much, but he's there. Y'kno...bein Takuyan. He didn't drop off the face of the earth. YouTube - Pico - Story PV [FULL]

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

09-24-2010, 08:23 AM

Wow. Nice find. I've also seen Kanon is releasing an album with his band, 'Kanon x Kanon'. (I know this is him, as I bought An Cafe CD's off this site, and they sent an e-mail saying that somebody in An Cafe was releasing a new album. Got an e-mail about Lc5 as well)

cdjapan.co.jp - Kanon x Kanon

Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-27-2010, 12:21 AM

Ah, yeah I heard about that...what I wonder though...is will he be singing? or will Kanon Wakeshima just be singing?

Oh, I got my shirt X3 it's huge XD

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

09-27-2010, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Ah, yeah I heard about that...what I wonder though...is will he be singing? or will Kanon Wakeshima just be singing?

Oh, I got my shirt X3 it's huge XD
Its a good question. Guess its a 'wait & see' job. lol.

Thats what I thought. lol. Oh, 5000 songs on my PS3, & AROMA just came on. Nice