JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-12-2010, 12:05 AM

I'm a very happy Cafekko ^.^
I met Kanon on Saturday. It wasn't like a long meeting or anything. He signed a poster and shook my hand. But he was so adorable~ and he's a lot...tanner in person XD

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
10-12-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
I'm a very happy Cafekko ^.^
I met Kanon on Saturday. It wasn't like a long meeting or anything. He signed a poster and shook my hand. But he was so adorable~ and he's a lot...tanner in person XD
Really???? WOW!! I'm so jealous. haha. I'd love to me a member of An Cafe, especially Miku or Bou. I'd walk over hot coals to meet them, but I guess any An Cafe (or any Japanese band) member is fantastic to meet. I'm very much pleased for you

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-12-2010, 11:23 PM

I woulda been happy to meet any of them XD actually, I didn't know that I would have the chance to. But I'm a bassist, and Kanon is one of my biggest rolemodels/idols so yeah XD

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

10-13-2010, 09:27 AM

Quote:
I woulda been happy to meet any of them XD actually, I didn't know that I would have the chance to. But I'm a bassist, and Kanon is one of my biggest rolemodels/idols so yeah XD
Oh, right. Cool. I love bassist's like Reita & Tatsuhi (from Zoro).......& who could forget Rame.. If I had the chance to meet Kanon, I would jump at the chance, as he is an original member of such a great band.

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2010, 12:50 AM

I had to beg my parents to go XD I wish I could've gone to the panel, though, but the VAMPS concert was at the same time...

I finally got Loveless. I really like it.

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

10-17-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
I had to beg my parents to go XD I wish I could've gone to the panel, though, but the VAMPS concert was at the same time...

I finally got Loveless. I really like it.
Yeah. I don't think I'd have that problem. In February, I went to see Rammstein in Birmingham, but that meant 7-8 hours of train rides. I bought the ticket for the concert & then announced I'd done so. But my mum was fine with it, so I thought that was cool. I like VAMPS too.....but I probably do the same as you. VAMPS will play live again, but meeting Kanon, thats a once in a lifetime opportunity (unless your good mates with him. lol).

Oh, right. Cool. Its an amazing song

Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-18-2010, 01:06 AM

You have a very nice mum.

I don't actually like VAMPS all that much (though they were much better live than on cd) But L'Arc~en~Ciel was my first J-rock band, and Hyde is basically my biggest rolemodel, so I really wanted to see him live at least once. And it was worth it.

Kanon is my 3rd biggest rolemodel, and I'm very very happy I got to meet him. It would be cool if he goes to more anime conventions though... But he's not magical XD

Have you heard Calendula Requiem yet? I really like it.

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

10-19-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
You have a very nice mum.

I don't actually like VAMPS all that much (though they were much better live than on cd) But L'Arc~en~Ciel was my first J-rock band, and Hyde is basically my biggest rolemodel, so I really wanted to see him live at least once. And it was worth it.

Kanon is my 3rd biggest rolemodel, and I'm very very happy I got to meet him. It would be cool if he goes to more anime conventions though... But he's not magical XD

Have you heard Calendula Requiem yet? I really like it.
I wouldn't say VAMPS is my favourite J-Rock band, but I do like them.

Do you mind me asking who the other 2 bigger rolemodels are? Just curious now. lol

I haven't, but it sounds like I have to check it out

Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-20-2010, 02:51 AM

I do like VAMPS...live. After seeing them, the cds aren't impressive XD

Um...Hyde is first, Tetsuya is second, Kanon is third, and Reita is becoming fourth.

Kanon plays a guitar in the music vid for it X3

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

10-20-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
I do like VAMPS...live. After seeing them, the cds aren't impressive XD

Um...Hyde is first, Tetsuya is second, Kanon is third, and Reita is becoming fourth.

Kanon plays a guitar in the music vid for it X3
Ah, right. Cool. I'd say my favourite people in the Japanese music scene....actually, no. That would be a long list. My favourite people in Kei bands, in no particular order, would be Miku, Bou, Rame, Tatsuhi, Kyo, Shinya, Reita, Ruki, Hiyori...& they'd be a few others I can't think of right now. lol. But of course, I love them all, just those guys stand out.....Oh, & Kaoru. hahaha

Does he. Cool. I look forward to that. lol