(#741 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

07-17-2007, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToKyObOxRoBoT View Post
exactly!
but you can't help but feel sad that he left....
i mean he was so adorable and it really won't be the same wothout him...
I know v_v He was my favorite member, I still feel a little sad over it. I hope he returns to music some day.. he was really great on guitar and even had a cute singing voice~ haha

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#742 (permalink))
Old
tinyjrocker (Offline)
loves your money

07-17-2007, 07:26 AM

I don't really understand(well I do, but...) why people are still sad about bou leaving....yeah it's sad, but I'm over it. I'm looking forward and those tears are long since past. Come you guys, let's not dwell on the past, the "New Generation AN CAFE" is here!

I wait for the day where I won't see a "I miss bou", LOL I'm not annoyed by it or anything, but I just see it alot. Though I know no one will forget it.

So me saying that is kinda of pointless...but at least I got it off my chest.

I'm loving this new sound, cause it's new AN CAFE. The other stuff was with bou and such, so that's that. And now we got something two new people give off. It's cool~

icon by-xnahnseex
(#743 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-17-2007, 07:56 AM

i dont get why people are still saying it too >_<
i got over it in like, the first day of hearing he was leaving o_O

which is weird cause bou was my fave member.
(#744 (permalink))
Old
tinyjrocker (Offline)
loves your money

07-17-2007, 08:04 AM

Me too. I heard about it, read the good bye letter thing, cried, and then looked forward to what was to become of AN CAFE, and happily they are continuing, that's the best thing about it.

I was talking about it for like a week though, just saying I couldn't believe he left, but other then that, I was done. And when I saw the new member pictures posted on their site for the first time, I was soo happy an excited.

The only thing that made me mad was seeing soo many people hating on yuuki, when they only seen a picture of the man. Come on~ We have yet to see what the guy has to contribute to the band musically. And some of those people saying "oh he's ugly", once the newest picture(the one on the enter page to their site) came out, they changed their minds.

Does looks really matter....where your be mad about someone joining a band but don't know their talents. *end rant*

Also I downloaded bou's last LIVE recently, and that made me cry over again, seeing AN CAFE cry and brawl. *sigh*

icon by-xnahnseex
(#745 (permalink))
Old
komishika (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to komishika
07-17-2007, 02:24 PM

I've completely gotten over the fact that Bou has left and I'm truely happy for him. I will still say I miss him becuase I became a cafe-ko right about the time Shisaki Moment came out. I personally adore Bou and became a tad bit fangirlingly obsessive so when the news came that he was leaving it hit me really hard, as I'm sure it did many others. But it was sad walking up to an autograph line with a copy of Shisaki moment and having a signiture from everyone but Bou...

The one thing I do remember from their akon q&a that did not get properly translated...
fan: Can we see a kiss miku?
Miku: A kiss?
fan: With Teruki or Kanon?
Miku: *closes eyes, smiles and breathes in deeply* Only Bou... (IN ENGLISH!)
(#746 (permalink))
Old
MelfinaPan (Offline)
Hardcore Kurage

Send a message via AIM to MelfinaPan
07-17-2007, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komishika View Post
I've completely gotten over the fact that Bou has left and I'm truely happy for him. I will still say I miss him becuase I became a cafe-ko right about the time Shisaki Moment came out. I personally adore Bou and became a tad bit fangirlingly obsessive so when the news came that he was leaving it hit me really hard, as I'm sure it did many others. But it was sad walking up to an autograph line with a copy of Shisaki moment and having a signiture from everyone but Bou...

The one thing I do remember from their akon q&a that did not get properly translated...
fan: Can we see a kiss miku?
Miku: A kiss?
fan: With Teruki or Kanon?
Miku: *closes eyes, smiles and breathes in deeply* Only Bou... (IN ENGLISH!)
Aw...he really said that? Poor dear.

I don't have a lot by An Cafe, but I like them. I'm not really fan girly over them or anything like that, but I like their sound. I wasn't hit as hard by the news that Bou left as most of you were, but it's sad nonetheless. Still I'm glad that they're pushing on. I figure as long as they keep producing quality music even without Bou then that's a good thing. It would be better than disbanding.

Also, I completely agree with your Yuuki rant tinyjrocker. Give the poor guy a chance. Yes, he's not Bou, but guess what, that chapter of An Cafe's history is over now. Let them decide what the next step is going to be in their creative process and how Yuuki will fit in. Naturally, they're going to be a slightly different band so fans need to be prepared for that. All you can to is give it a chance and see what happens.

*MySpace*

Illustrious Keeper of Plastic Tree (Arimura Ryutaro, Hasegawa Tadashi, Nakayama Akira, and Sasabuchi Hiroshi)

(#747 (permalink))
Old
Jsleazoid (Offline)
J Loves You!

Send a message via AIM to Jsleazoid Send a message via MSN to Jsleazoid Send a message via Yahoo to Jsleazoid
07-17-2007, 04:15 PM

I think it's understandable that people are still sad about Bou leaving.
He was a major part of the group
And just because it upsets them does not by any means mean they aren't looking forward to hearing more from ancafe
-.-;;

I will agree with you that people talking about about Yuuki is dumb.
He's adorable, but it really shouldn't matter what people look like anyway.
People focus too much on looks when they should focus more on talent.
Looks are a bonus...but still...

M.Y.V=L.O.V.E
FAMILY
lpdirufangirl09-Daughter ^.^
(#748 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-17-2007, 05:35 PM

i was mad about the whole yuuki thing too.
he shouldnt have had to apoligise to everyone ;_;
(#749 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

07-17-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyjrocker View Post
Also I downloaded bou's last LIVE recently, and that made me cry over again, seeing AN CAFE cry and brawl. *sigh*
Oh, do you mind linking to where you downloaded their last live? I'd love to see it~

and I understand what everyone is saying, I've been over it a while too, it just feels a little odd (which is why it makes me a little sad?), haha. I'm so use to there being a little blonde boy there. Eh, I do still miss him, but I'm over it. If that makes much sense.. *falls over* //end >x>

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#750 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-17-2007, 07:39 PM

aaah, i wanna see the last live too *_*
although if i do see it i'll probably start crying like a little baby, cause i hate seeing other people cry.

especially cuties like ancafe D: