JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#751 (permalink))
Old
ToKyObOxRoBoT (Offline)
Bloody Baby & Sacrifice

Send a message via AIM to ToKyObOxRoBoT Send a message via Yahoo to ToKyObOxRoBoT
07-17-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise View Post
I know v_v He was my favorite member, I still feel a little sad over it. I hope he returns to music some day.. he was really great on guitar and even had a cute singing voice~ haha
yeah...
Takuya is good...but he just doesn't add up to even half of the guitar god that Bou is...in my opinion

Memai iro... yoru ga hajimari hito ga hishimeku
zakuro iro... toge wo sashite anata wa kieru

(#752 (permalink))
Old
tinyjrocker (Offline)
loves your money

07-17-2007, 10:05 PM

Here's where I got it, on an AN CAFE LJ community, but you have to be a member to see the post.

If you see the post, there's 21 parts to download for disc on and 13 for disc too, if you go to the comments the nice member spikiegirl(here, but you must be member to see.) uploaded it to smaller sizes(5 for disc one, and 3 for disc two, and when you DL them all you have to use HJsplit to put them together, it's said in the main post.

Disc two is where they are all crying, it's soo sad.

icon by-xnahnseex
(#753 (permalink))
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

07-17-2007, 10:17 PM

I'm joing LJ right now, so that i can see those. lol awww the pictures are so sad, so i'm sure the video is going to be even sadder...

oh btw, thank you very much for telling us about it!
(#754 (permalink))
Old
tinyjrocker (Offline)
loves your money

07-17-2007, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedaisuke7 View Post
I'm joing LJ right now, so that i can see those. lol awww the pictures are so sad, so i'm sure the video is going to be even sadder...

oh btw, thank you very much for telling us about it!
Alright! I hope you enjoy the entire LIVE, and have tissue on hand cause it's soo sad(miku's speech part is woah, he could barely talk~ along with everyones!).

And no problem~!

icon by-xnahnseex
(#755 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

~ - 07-17-2007, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyjrocker View Post
Here's where I got it, on an AN CAFE LJ community, but you have to be a member to see the post.

If you see the post, there's 21 parts to download for disc on and 13 for disc too, if you go to the comments the nice member spikiegirl(here, but you must be member to see.) uploaded it to smaller sizes(5 for disc one, and 3 for disc two, and when you DL them all you have to use HJsplit to put them together, it's said in the main post.

Disc two is where they are all crying, it's soo sad.
Thank you very much dear~ (^^)/

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#756 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

Send a message via MSN to Jo_Kittie
07-17-2007, 11:38 PM

They definaitely don't sound the same. I can really hear what Yuuki's doing, and I'm not telling you I'm against it. It's just not the same anymore... Not less than I expected, though! c:

x麗 性x

last.fmfacialbookfamilyyoutube

Uruha, Bou, Yuuto, Shiyuu, Yuuichi, Yomi, Hiko, Hide, Zero
(#757 (permalink))
Old
tinyjrocker (Offline)
loves your money

07-18-2007, 12:08 AM

ButterflyDemise-Did you download them all, then download HJspilt and put them together? They're gonna be in .mp4 format so you gotta play it in something that's able to play the file(I used VLC player).

clairebear-HJsplit, you get that, and have all the downloads done. Oh!! Make sure you make a new folder for both discs with their files in there. So when you download all the parts, in the folder with disc one. Open HJsplit, when done and set, a box will come up, click "join", then another box(it's purple), on this box click imput file, and go to to the folder with the parts(if it's not there already), and there will be one file their, click that one, then start, and wait til it's done. And there, you can play it on anything that read .mp4s.

icon by-xnahnseex
(#758 (permalink))
Old
whitetwilight (Offline)
LM.C = MINE <3

Send a message via AIM to whitetwilight
07-18-2007, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komishika View Post
I've completely gotten over the fact that Bou has left and I'm truely happy for him. I will still say I miss him becuase I became a cafe-ko right about the time Shisaki Moment came out. I personally adore Bou and became a tad bit fangirlingly obsessive so when the news came that he was leaving it hit me really hard, as I'm sure it did many others. But it was sad walking up to an autograph line with a copy of Shisaki moment and having a signiture from everyone but Bou...

The one thing I do remember from their akon q&a that did not get properly translated...
fan: Can we see a kiss miku?
Miku: A kiss?
fan: With Teruki or Kanon?
Miku: *closes eyes, smiles and breathes in deeply* Only Bou... (IN ENGLISH!)
OH SH** I WAS THERE IT WAS SO SAD!! I ALMOST CRIED!!! DX!!!

~Visual Kei: My rockstars are prettier than yours~
Rulers of my heart: Bou(AnCafe), Maya(LMC), Aiji(LMC)
MAYA and AIJI are CLAIMED BY ME. ^.^

<3My Family!:<3
Gaypals: NanteNa and Jo_Kittie!!
Sisters: Kurishi and pixuli!
Brother: XjapanFOREVER!
Daughters: Tiki808 and JrockAddict!
Cousins: Sachiko and Hentaro!
(#759 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

07-18-2007, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyjrocker View Post
ButterflyDemise-Did you download them all, then download HJspilt and put them together? They're gonna be in .mp4 format so you gotta play it in something that's able to play the file(I used VLC player).
Ohhh *feels blonde* No I didn't ^^; Thank you dear. I'll download it after I get home later

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#760 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-18-2007, 06:22 PM

just saw their mv yesterday escapism, damn they mess around and joke wayy too much