JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-14-2008, 01:42 PM

Exactly. >_>'' The fact of them giving the reason for the cancelling should be enough. People who go whine about not going to a concert because of the health of a member must go burn in hell.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
Old
Touya (Offline)
JRock Priest/BDay Guru

Send a message via AIM to Touya Send a message via Yahoo to Touya
01-16-2008, 01:38 AM

So I just read a blog from Shou? I dunno, Anyway, there is no way to treat what Tora has.... spinal disc whatever.... stupid medical terms....

I feel so awful... he must be in so much pain...

No way to treat it... and pain killers only numb his mind.... poor dear.

It's said Ruki had it and got better? So Tora can get better... just no music... for a long time....
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

01-16-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adina View Post
OMG....tora is not doing well at all
here's what shou says on his blog:

As everyone might know, today's performance at Aomori QUARTER and the 2 days in Sapporo PENNYLANE have been postponed.

First of all, I'm sorry for this late report. I was myself a little shaken too,
and we, members and staff, discussed as much as we could, exchanging our opinions about what we should do.

Where should I begin...

Everyone has been worried, so the diagnostic that was given today about Tora's condition is spinal disk hernia,
so it seems that he has lost all sensations from his neck down to his left hand, and his left hand only has been getting cold to the touch.
It's also been difficult for him to sleep as he's been standing up all night, so he hadn't slept since the performance in Sendai two days ago.

Of course, we were aware of Tora's injury since right after the live,
but at that time, we had no idea about the severity of his current condition,

We, including Tora, were positive about this situation, and since he went to get temporarily treated, we were confident that we would be able to carry out the live.

However, Tora returned from the hospital this afternoon, and since there was nothing they could do to treat it and there are risks of paralysis and the like if he keeps on doing more than he can endure, we had a discussion with our staff,
and at the last moment, it was unfortunately decided that the show would be postponed.

I apologize sincerely for all the trouble and worry this is causing.

Especially to those who had been waiting in the snow since this morning, and everyone else who had come to QUARTER eager to see a live, I think there were also people who had come from far away. The same thing goes to those who've been waiting for us in Sapporo...

Honestly, everything was set up and we were waiting with our make up on, and I wish I had been able to tell you this directly.
But since there were some inconsistency such as not having much details, we left everything up to our staff and we weren't able to go on stage.

I believe we'll change the date of the performances and meet all of you again... but this is all we can do at the moment, and I would be lying if I said we were't completely mortified,

But if you saw the worn-out appearance of Tora who has continued to play guitar, even though he has been suffering from chronic back pain, even though the painkillers he's been taking since his neck started to hurt last summer have already stopped working,
More than anything else, we're just trying to think of the well-being of one of our members, of someone who's important to us.

At the moment, he's doing his best to try to heal, but as far as the tour is concerned, we don't know yet if we'll be able to continue or not.

But, definitely, we'll do our best so that the 5 of us can soon appear in front of everyone in the best of our condition, even if just for one day.
Right now, I'll myself keep praying for Tora's recovery, and we'll make great efforts to make everyone's worry disappear soon, even if only a little.
Also, to those who came today, thank you truly. And sorry as well.

me ish worried...poor tora
oh, no. Tora.... rest, please. and get better.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
ReiIsMyAlterEgo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ReiIsMyAlterEgo Send a message via MSN to ReiIsMyAlterEgo Send a message via Yahoo to ReiIsMyAlterEgo
01-16-2008, 07:02 AM

aww... despite him being my least fave A9 member... i really hope he gets better soon... >.<

ahem. miyavifan. i'm pretty sure Kai and Nao are taken... >points at your sig<
Old
MelfinaPan (Offline)
Hardcore Kurage

Send a message via AIM to MelfinaPan
01-16-2008, 09:01 AM

From what Nao and Shou posted yesterday, it sounds as though Tora's condition improved slightly. I suppose that's a positive sign.

I had no idea Ruki suffered the same problem. Perhaps Ruki could talk some sense into Tora about getting rest and all that.

*MySpace*

Illustrious Keeper of Plastic Tree (Arimura Ryutaro, Hasegawa Tadashi, Nakayama Akira, and Sasabuchi Hiroshi)

Old
Touya (Offline)
JRock Priest/BDay Guru

01-16-2008, 11:46 AM

From what I was reading, yeah Ruki had the same problem.... I don't know how valid it was that I was reading though so you may want to look it up....

I hear A9 won't be doing anything for 2008 until Tora is back 100 percent. They made it quite clear, no Tora, no A9.
Old
adina (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-16-2008, 03:53 PM

and I agree with them......if one of the members is not able to perform they should take a break until is 100% recovered
so....either is tora or another one....alice nine has 5 member:tora,shou,nao, hiroto and saga...and A9 wouldn't be A9 without one of them
sooo all we have to do is wait until tora will be 100% fine
Old
MelfinaPan (Offline)
Hardcore Kurage

Send a message via AIM to MelfinaPan
01-16-2008, 10:54 PM

^Yup! I'm sure he'll be fine with lots of rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touya View Post
From what I was reading, yeah Ruki had the same problem.... I don't know how valid it was that I was reading though so you may want to look it up....

I hear A9 won't be doing anything for 2008 until Tora is back 100 percent. They made it quite clear, no Tora, no A9.
Alrighty, I'll do some research or perhaps I'll ask the Ruki Oracle, Carry.

It makes me happy that they're standing by him like that. Go A9! You guys are great!

*MySpace*

Illustrious Keeper of Plastic Tree (Arimura Ryutaro, Hasegawa Tadashi, Nakayama Akira, and Sasabuchi Hiroshi)

Old
Touya (Offline)
JRock Priest/BDay Guru

01-17-2008, 01:52 AM

>nods<

I'm so glad too.

It wouldn't be A9 without Tora.
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

01-17-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiIsMyAlterEgo View Post
aww... despite him being my least fave A9 member... i really hope he gets better soon... >.<

ahem. miyavifan. i'm pretty sure Kai and Nao are taken... >points at your sig<
*pouts* I will keep an eye out, look at people's sigs to see. and if so, I will remove them. though I did put "unless previously claimed".

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....