JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
ajsnoopy (Offline)
Pineapple of doom...

04-13-2008, 04:09 AM

awww!! They look so adorable as youngins X3 I could just hug them all day!

Amazing sig made by claimee, NeoVisualizm <3

Recent claim: Kiri (heidi.)
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
04-13-2008, 12:14 PM

Hahah! Yes. X'D Pon tends to look so sweet and innocent. X'D RAWR!

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
Old
adina (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-13-2008, 01:56 PM

awwww that's true
I just watched one of their concerts,he's so hyper-active
he can't be still -jumps-
so sweet <3
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

04-13-2008, 04:16 PM

Hehe I love watching their concerts! They're so lively and energetic!
Especially Pon<33

So last night, I was bored, so I was reading old alice nine. interviews.
They are so dorky and hilarious! I love them soo much<33

Heres one that made me laugh:
WALL
(What do you do when you run into a wall?)

Shou: When I'm going through hard times, I look up at the night sky. Hiroto-kun is always looking at the night sky, but I look at it when I'm going through hard times. Gazing at the far-away stars, whatever is troubling me appears to be so small.

Hiroto: When I run into an obstacle, I don't let it get to me and try to figure out what's the best thing I can do. Being positive opens up new paths, so I do the best I can to come up with a solution to what's troubling me.

Saga: Me, I go to sleep. And when I wake up, I......

Nao: Go back to sleep.

Saga: I stay in bed sulking (laugh). There are a lot of things I can do while I sleep.

Shou: That you can do?

Hiroto: What about meals?

Saga: Stop it with your strange interruptions~. My arguments are falling apart.

Tora: If it's a small obstacle, I think it'll fix itself. I think it's all about being able to see this obstacle as small deep within yourself.

Nao: It depends on what the obstacle is, but since I think it's best to try looking at it objectively, I call someone. Even if it's usually one of the members, learning about other people's views creates a new way of thinking, and then I can do a lot of progress. When I run into a wall, I usuall play video games, though.

Shou: There are musician-like discussions, but there are ones that go "this game, is it interesting?" too (laugh)

HARD
(Who is the most hardheaded member?)

Shou: Saga-kun is a kind, flexible guy who usually listens to other's opinions, but when he suddenly makes up his mind about something, then no matter what anyone says, he's not listening at all. There are times when he's determined.

Saga: Everyone is stubborn in their own respective way. Being stubborn is having points which you can't negociate.

Shou: For sure, there are things we can't negociate. It's very surprising, since Saga-kun is the type of person who listens to people's opinions.

Tora: Our band isn't constantly hardheaded, so I guess we don't see many episodes of stubborness. I guess everyone has their own little things that they are stubborn about, but I don't really know what they are.

Nao: You're kinda stubborn about the image and the sound's distortion, though.

Tora: Who? Me? Ah, I guess.

Nao: Hiroto-kun is stubborn about the sound of the drum's snare. It's pretty annoying.

Shou: We're all picky about our sound.

Nao: By the way, Saga-kun keeps saying that the first Gundam series is good.

Saga: This, I can't negociate.

Nao: Even if we're all fans of SEED.

Saga: But the original is absolutely great.

Nao: By the way, it s-e-e-m-s that a new production is coming out.

Shou: Seriously? Is it a TV program?

Saga: Again!

Nao: It's coming out!

Saga: Isn't is an OVA or something?

-- (Those 3 people continue to discuss fervently for a short while, forgetting that they're in the middle of an interview)

Shou: Ah, hey, we're in the middle of an interview.

Saga: No good, no good.

Nao: Oops, I forgot (laugh)

INFANCY
(What sort of child were you?)

Shou: I was a kid who liked to draw pictures. When I was little, I liked to do oil paintings, but when I entered elementary school, my friends who liked sports told me "Stop drawing pictures~" so I stopped drawing. Instead, I started playing basketball.

Hiroto: The "My Pace". Even if we were just playing, I was like "The things I'm into and think are fun, you better enjoy them too". In short, I guess I was a bully (laugh). Thinking back on it, I was a kid who forced the things I thought were great onto the people around me.

Shou: Like Giant1, right?

Hiroto: It wasn't "I'll do what you want", it was "You'll do what I want".

Shou: You displayed some leadership.

Saga: I was a twerp. A baseball kid. I did nothing but playing baseball. During my earlier school years, my head was shaved like a monk's......

Shou: What? Are you waiting for us to interrupt?

Saga: Give me a break!

Tora: I was a show-off. I ran as a candidate for the student council because I wanted to stand out.

Nao: Seriously? Even now I can't picture this.

Tora: I did my speech during classes, but I liked it. That doesn't mean I didn't study at all, but I raised my hand like "I don't understand" (laugh)

Nao: Did you drink Katsugen2?

Tora: ......

TOUR
(This summer's tour)

Shou: Alice nine. realeased a new single, so having confirmed the things that we're able to do, I think we have gotten a lot of power for this summer's tour. But this year the feeling is a little more rough. Everyone is raising their spirits about this summer's lives, so I don't want to betray their expectations.

Hiroto: We'll be doing fanclub-only lives besides Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya, so I think we'll be showing our fun side as well as our entertainment one. I really can't wait. Even if the venues are getting bigger, I wonder if we won't be able to make the distance between us and everyone feel small.

Saga: I didn't feel like the tour was over even after we did Ya-on and NHK, and now is the time to hoard up power. I want to do a live soon. I want to sweat up good.

Tora: I'm always getting in the spirit, but we'll be doing our best to please those who'll come to see us.

Nao: I'm starting to think to myself "Nao-san, aren't you eating a bit too much?", but I brush this thought aside so I can show my sharp play. I want the summer to come.

EAR
(The music you've often been listening to recently)

Shou: I like My Chemical Romance. American rock has an image that puts emphasis on the audience and the techniques, but it's a band from which I can learn a lot, so I often listen to them.

Hiroto: I usually always listen to rock, but recently I've often been listening to club music by Theory X Free Tempo. It's pleasant because there are a lot of songs with a poetic sentiment, so when I'm home I put that as a background music.

Shou: Stylish.

Saga: Recently, I've started to like Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins, so I've often been listening to Zwan and his solo work.

Hiroto: Zwan, it's kinda pop, isn't it?

Tora: Recently, I've been listening to Avril Lavigne. Cause she's cute.

Nao: Is this sort of girl with makeup is your type?

Tora: Not really.

Nao: Western music-wise, it's cliché but I've been listening to Fall Out Boy since some time ago, Japan-wise, I often listen to alice nine.'s live recordings. My body reacts every time Shou-kun says "There's much more to come!" (laugh)

PERFUME
(Favorite perfume)

Shou: I always use Bvlgary Black, and I don't plan to change either.

Hiroto: I don't use cologne, but recently I've been burning a lot of incense. Therefore, I think my clothes have become permeated with the scent of the incense.

Saga: I use my own perfume from the tour goods. I chose it, so I quite like it.

Tora: Recently, I've been using a mix of Ferragamo and Bvlgary.

Shou: Tasteful.

Tora: I use a mix of Ferragamo, which has a bitter-ish scent, and Bvlgary, which has a sweet scent.

Nao: What's the scent like?

Tora: It's a bittersweet scent.

Shou: So that's how.

Nao: I always use Bvlgary Black just like Shou-kun, but girls like the scent of Nina Ricci. I smell it everywhere when I walk around the town. (laugh)

READ
(Something you've read recently)

Hiroto: I've been reading "What Is Consciousness?" by Mogi Kenichirou, the guy who's making researches on the human brain. It's interesting, so I want to buy and read more of this person's books.

Shou: He has a TV show on NHK.

Hiroto: It looks fastidious, but in genereal, it's intesting. Reading is great!

Saga: Lately I casually started reading a book that my mother has been reading. It's called "The Moment We Die". My mother is working as a nurse, so she often reads deep books about life and death. It was quite very interesting.

Shou: I read "Deep Impact : The Impact's Trajectory", an historical book. It goes up to our grand-parent's era.

Tora: I haven't read a single novel since I was born. Actually, I don't read books. Maybe some shounen magazines. I dislike manga with too much text, so I would never read one like "Detective Conan". ...... well, does that make me kinda stupid? (laugh)

Nao: In other words, it depends? You don't like to read text. Because you read with your sensitivity or something.

Shou: He reads the characters and feels them.

Tora: Okay. So, like that (laugh)

Nao: I can't really remember what it was called, is that bad? So, I've been reading a book called something along the lines of "Introduce Your Cool Apartment For those Who Live Alone". The place I live in is boring, so whenever I visit the other members, I always think that the ambiance is great. My apartment has 3 computers and a lot of plastic models everywhere. It looks nerdy. I want a cool man's apartment, so I'm reading this book.
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

04-13-2008, 04:17 PM

ANIMAL
(A pet you would like to keep)

Shou: I don't like dogs very much, but recently I went to a friend's home and he has a chihuahua. It seemed nice and I heard it didn't bite, so I thought I'd want to keep one too. I'm afraid it was so cute that I just couldn't hate it, so in the future, I'd like to try to have one.

Hiroto: I want to have a lizard. I'd call it Dragon. It'd be super cute. Even if lizards ear frozen mice, they're cute when they flick their tongue out and munch on their food, so I really want to have one.

Saga: I want to have a Persian cat. I used to think that they smelled gross, but I've started to like them recently. Though I think it might be rude to my dog.

Tora: There isn't anything that I want to bring up, but I like ferocious animals. A cat is kinda boring, so a bigger and scarier animal would be great.

Nao: I want to keep an Oden. For this reason, right now, I'm playing with my Oden-kun tamagocchi, because I want to raise Oden-kun.

YESTERDAY
(What did you do yesterday?)

Shou: Yesterday, we were in the studio.

Saga: It already feels like it was ages ago.

Shou: We did a rehearsal for L.A..

Hiroto: After the rehearsal, I went to the Ghost Tavern with the guys from the music shop I'm endebted to. The employees were wearing white tunics, and instead of greeting us with "Irasshaimase", they said "Urameshiya3", and when we ordered water, they said "We took the water from the Styx River". It was amusing.

Shou: I made myself a beef stew, ate it and then went to bed.

Saga: I drank Japanese sake until 3 in the morning.

Hiroto: You had already started drinking when we were in the studio.

Shou: Whenever you're drinking sake, there's a rehearsal.

Saga: I feel really great, I'm bursting with good spirits.

Shou: But, when you drink too much, you throw your bass into the bass drum when we're finished and you turn your amp up to full volume.

Nao: Watch out~

Saga: I'm not usually like this, it's shocking.

Hiroto: Was it just a drunken frenzy? (laugh)

Tora: Me, I studied english. I bought all the softwares for my Nintendo DS and PSP, so I could practice my writing and my listening. Since I decided to practice, I'm aiming to pass the first English language proficiency test!

Nao: I checked the stock prices on internet (laugh). Then, I went to the beauty salon in the middle of the night to get my hair dyed. I was at the beauty salon until 4 in the morning.

ENOUGH
(Something you're worried not to have enough of)

Shou: It is said that time is precious, right. Most especially, I wish I had more time. There are so many things that I want to do. I want to rehearse, I want to play video games, I wish I had much more time.

Saga: I want to say it during the lives, but I'm afraid that lives pass by way too fast (laugh). Of course, it's love.

Shou: Cool~!

Tora: To answer honestly, the things I think "if only I had them" don't exist in this world. Balance is important. Even if you had too much money, you wouldn't be satisfied, and it would be bad if you had too much time, so I think it's ok not to have enough of some things.

Nao: That's true, but still, one thing I think is lacking is "Peace".

Hiroto: Frisk4.

Shou: If you eat too many, your mouth will freeze (laugh)

REFRESH
(How do you get you refresh your mood?)

Shou: Before I started doing bands, singing songs used to get my mind off things, but now it's such a big part of my life, so even though I sing there are still things on my mind. However, when I practice playing an instrument, my mind becomes empty and it refreshes my mood.

Hiroto: I pretend to be Spiderman. I like him so much, I'm happy just watching Spiderman.

Nao: His costume, would you like to wear it?

Hiroto: I don't wear a suit. If I did that, I'd be an imposter. The real thing is one in a million.

Saga: I buy some really expensive things.

Shou: Celebrity~

Hiroto: Rich~

Saga: My income is just the same as yours. But, I do my best and try to buy expensive things.

Tora: Recently, I'm afraid I just can't refresh my mood. Does anyone have advice?

Hiroto: Let's become Spiderman together.

Saga: Let's go shopping together and buy expensive things.

Tora: These solutions will create new stress within me. If I watch a movie, I'll still be thinking about something. If I buy stuff, I'll still be thinking about something. That's not good.

Shou: Well, let's go play basketball.

Tora: Maybe I won't be thinking about anything then.

Hiroto: You'll regret it if you get hurt.

Tora: Sports are great. I haven't been going to the gym lately because it's been lonely since Hiroto-kun stopped going.

Shou: Well, let's go together. I go to the gym too.

Saga: Let's play baseball together.

Tora: Everyone's just words (laugh)

Nao: The way I get refreshed is by changing the wiring of my TV.

Shou: You change what?

Nao: When I tidy up my place, I also rearrange the furniture. But, I guess the best way to clear my head is by taking a bath!
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

04-13-2008, 05:28 PM

LOL. SAGA WITH MONKS HEAD *giggles*

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
AkuenKigahen (Offline)
Queen of Namardeos

04-13-2008, 10:37 PM

Doesn't Shou look nice here?

My JF Family and the Royals
http://www.freewebs.com/akuenkigahen/
Old
ajsnoopy (Offline)
Pineapple of doom...

04-13-2008, 10:42 PM

*melts at seeing the above pic* Pon!!! so...shemxy...*spasms*

thanks for posting that

Amazing sig made by claimee, NeoVisualizm <3

Recent claim: Kiri (heidi.)
Old
adina (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-14-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkuenKigahen View Post

Doesn't Shou look nice here?
shou looks nice everywhere at any time -rapes-

and OMG daidai...that interview was hilarious
lol nao wants an oden
and shou is going to gym -laughs,laughs,laughs-
tora is always bored >_<
and saga is definitely and alcoholic and pon is....pon XDDDD
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

04-14-2008, 11:27 AM

Hahaha I know! I laughed and laughed forever. XD

This:
Tora: I haven't read a single novel since I was born. Actually, I don't read books. Maybe some shounen magazines. I dislike manga with too much text, so I would never read one like "Detective Conan". ...... well, does that make me kinda stupid? (laugh)
Nao: In other words, it depends? You don't like to read text. Because you read with your sensitivity or something.
Shou: He reads the characters and feels them.
Tora: Okay. So, like that (laugh)
Nao: I can't really remember what it was called, is that bad? So, I've been reading a book called something along the lines of "Introduce Your Cool Apartment For those Who Live Alone". The place I live in is boring, so whenever I visit the other members, I always think that the ambiance is great. My apartment has 3 computers and a lot of plastic models everywhere. It looks nerdy. I want a cool man's apartment, so I'm reading this book.

killed me. XD I couldn't stop laughing. When I pictured Nao's room, OMG, it just looks so silly in my head. *dies laughing*