Fighting the blues

07-18-2008, 11:24 AM

I've seen other FF sword replicas but they weren't as good

Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
07-18-2008, 12:37 PM

yup, when Nomura showed it off, we only got bad video, but there was Japanese subtitles.. and since the kanji for "Tsurugi" and "Sword" are identical, people thought that that was his "First Sword".....lol

It doesn't have an official name, during production of the movie, the makers called it "Fusion Sword" so that's the closest we have to an official name..

And you people are slow. I discovered this online years ago.... it was $1200 then...
I'd buy it A.S.A.P. if I was you, once Advent Children Complete gets a release date, I expect the price will go back up..

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

07-19-2008, 06:04 AM

I wish they would continue the Advent Chidren Play Arts character figures. They only made two sets and I really wanted Yazoo, Loz, and Rude. If they can make fancy, thousand dollar swords that hardly anyone can buy, why can't they continue making twenty-five dollar action figures that almost everyone can/will buy?
Old
Nikko (Offline)
yay!

Send a message via MSN to Nikko
07-19-2008, 12:10 PM

wow!!!
I'm loving the look of those swords..... aw man
LastFortnight...we should merge forces and steal the swords!! mwahahahaha! <my evil laugh! lol

私はただ学んでいます - I'm only learning
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

07-19-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post
I wish they would continue the Advent Chidren Play Arts character figures. They only made two sets and I really wanted Yazoo, Loz, and Rude. If they can make fancy, thousand dollar swords that hardly anyone can buy, why can't they continue making twenty-five dollar action figures that almost everyone can/will buy?
cause that sword isn't made by Square....
well, they designed it for the movie, but they never produced one commercially.

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
Old
Firu (Offline)
zero,can you move?

Send a message via MSN to Firu
07-20-2008, 02:03 PM

well you'll all be pleased to know that for a much more modest £80 (about $150) you can get this nice replica of Sephiroth's

it measures at a massive 79 inches!
Old
Firu (Offline)
zero,can you move?

Send a message via MSN to Firu
07-20-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
Wow, wow, the Cloud's sword! I want it, I want it! What? Can't I have it? Sucks...
i emailed the guy selling it and he said the they're only available every six month coz it takes 4 people 3 weeks to make it and they make a loss on every one they make,it costs about $1300 to build!!!
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-20-2008, 09:21 PM

Okay guys, just wanted to ask. Which Final Fantasy game is your favourite and which one would you recommend?

I've played a few of them, off and on, but could never get into them. My friend adores them, but I just can't see why. I've probably been picking up the wrong games, and I really want to give it a chance! So what would be the best game you'd recommend?

[I've got most consoles FF has been on, so it's not a problem, recommend me anything.]
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

07-21-2008, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Okay guys, just wanted to ask. Which Final Fantasy game is your favourite and which one would you recommend?

I've played a few of them, off and on, but could never get into them. My friend adores them, but I just can't see why. I've probably been picking up the wrong games, and I really want to give it a chance! So what would be the best game you'd recommend?

[I've got most consoles FF has been on, so it's not a problem, recommend me anything.]
I'd start with X.. or VII... then go to VIII
Wouldn't recommend starting with IX.... it's seems to be the least favorite FF for alot of people..