JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#241 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
03-30-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna2 View Post
whos gast?
Gast is the man who is the father of Aerith...brilliant scientist, assigned to study Aerith's mother (whose name escapes me)...Sephiroth was Hojo's attempt to surpass Gast's accomplishments

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#242 (permalink))
Old
luna2 (Offline)
HALO3 GAMER GIRL 4LIFE!

03-30-2007, 11:47 PM

wat idiots
really usin woemn!
go experiment on a pig!

YOUR RIGHT NOTHING DOES LAST FOREVER, WE OBVIOUSLY PROVE THAT RIGHT

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/memb...-drawings.html
(#243 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
03-30-2007, 11:49 PM

Quote:
wat idiots
really usin woemn!
go experiment on a pig!
actually, he ended up marrying Aerith's mother some time after starting the experiments

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#244 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

03-31-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
so why was his father there?
i thought it was lyk clouds spirit thingy wach ya calld that
guardian angel
oki doki thankies^^
The gray wolf in the field of flowers with Cloud and Tifa WAS not Nanaki's father at all. It was actually a spirit guardian/watcher that Aerith sent to watch over Cloud and everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
They call him brother because he was reborn as a Sephiroth clone. In Jenova cells and stuff.. Just like Zack. they are all sephiroth clone things i think and the little kids im not really sure what up with that...
Cloud wasn't reborn. Like you said he was altered, and ended up thinking he was Zack after all of the Mako radiation that he was affected by. The cells of Jenova inside of Cloud, allowed him to be able to be controlled by Sephiroth, thus he gave Sephiroth the Black Materia. The real Cloud was lost inside of another personality, and when he entered the lifestream with Tifa, he was able to come back to his real self, and not fall for Hojo's deception.

As for the kids, they were all infected by Geostigma, a sort of curse/plague that was brought about after the destruction of meteor. Kadaj and them were able to control the kids to do what they want and to take the planet for Jenova because they were all so young, and I am pretty sure that they felt they were fighting for the right reasons. When they drank Kadaj's "black water" he was able to control them. They turned into his drones. And they were infected by Mako.

And no one made the Kadaj trio. They were born in the crater. Sort of like the WEAPONS. But they weren't made by the Earth, they were made Jenova cells and were vessels made to be the new Sephiroth from Jenova. Since Jenova cannot trully die, she has become a part of the planet and the lifestream.

Quote:
really wow
oh and that little boy
denzal or somthin lyk that
why was he choosen?
Denzel is an adopted orphan that Barret and Tifa took in, because they are a couple.

Quote:
i knw that ive played the game
oh ya
wats wid vincents claw things on his hand?
looks fool and i knw he uses it as a weapon but why?
Vincent's claw was attached to him after Hojo shot him and nearly killed him. Hojo affected Vincent with something and placed him in that slumber for 30+ years. The origin of his powers is unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrazor View Post
actually, hojo's really young....he ties his hair back in a tight ponytail, which makes him look older...and then there's the cokebottle glasses
Hojo in fact, isn't young at all, when he first met Vincent and Lucrezia 30+ years ago, he was young in his 20's and a newbie at Shinra Corp. But when FFVII took place he was a greasy old man in his 50's and Vincent isn't really old. He was in his late 20's I think when he was placed in the coffin underneath Shinra Mansion, but his slumber stopped his aging. I think it has to do with what Hojo did to him. If he had aged, he would have been a 60 something year old man.

Quote:
Gast is the man who is the father of Aerith...brilliant scientist, assigned to study Aerith's mother (whose name escapes me)...Sephiroth was Hojo's attempt to surpass Gast's accomplishments
Aerith's mother's name was Ifalna. Professor Gast was the first man ever to discover Jenova inside of the Crater. Hojo kills Prof. Gast and tries to take Aerith and her mother for experimentation, but they escape him, in Midgar and Ifalna ends up dying. And Elmyra, Aerith's adopted mother takes Aerith in after Ifalna asks her to take her and keep her safe from the Shinra who they had just escaped from.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-31-2007 at 02:07 AM.
(#245 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
03-31-2007, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Denzel is an adopted orphan that Barret and Tifa took in, because they are a couple.
Are You sure Tifa and Barret are a couple? i dont think they are.. Barret's a widower and Tifa has always liked cloud. thats what i thought anyways.
Tifa Lockhart, a martial artist and childhood friend of Cloud's with romantic feelings toward him;
So does she like Barret or Cloud? or maybe both.. bah ill look up more...

He functioned as the bar's bouncer until he decided to leave Marlene in the care of Cloud and Tifa and search for a new energy source to replace Mako. As can be seen in the beginning of Advent Children

I couldnt find anything that said Tifa and Barret had ever been a couple. It says that Tifa and Cloud were taking care of the kids while Barret was away. So im alittle confused... Does it say in the movie or in the game they are together?

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson

Last edited by QueenNanami : 03-31-2007 at 09:00 AM.
(#246 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

03-31-2007, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
Are You sure Tifa and Barret are a couple? i dont think they are.. Barret's a widower and Tifa has always liked cloud. thats what i thought anyways.
Tifa Lockhart, a martial artist and childhood friend of Cloud's with romantic feelings toward him;
So does she like Barret or Cloud? or maybe both.. bah ill look up more...

He functioned as the bar's bouncer until he decided to leave Marlene in the care of Cloud and Tifa and search for a new energy source to replace Mako. As can be seen in the beginning of Advent Children

I couldnt find anything that said Tifa and Barret had ever been a couple. It says that Tifa and Cloud were taking care of the kids while Barret was away. So im alittle confused... Does it say in the movie or in the game they are together?
They may not be a couple in the movie, but Barret and Tifa were a couple in the game.
(#247 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

03-31-2007, 11:16 PM

Quote:
They may not be a couple in the movie, but Barret and Tifa were a couple in the game.
o.O that never happened to me...actually, there's a chance that any character will end up with any other character...the first chance you get to see the pairings is in the gold saucer...Cloud will pair off with one of the others to explore (i've gotten Tifa, Aerith, and Yuffie, but could never manage to pair off with Barret, even though i know it's possible)

(#248 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

03-31-2007, 11:19 PM

Quote:
o.O that never happened to me...actually, there's a chance that any character will end up with any other character...the first chance you get to see the pairings is in the gold saucer...Cloud will pair off with one of the others to explore (i've gotten Tifa, Aerith, and Yuffie, but could never manage to pair off with Barret, even though i know it's possible)
I'm not refering to the Gold Saucer event. I mean throughout the game, when you first play the beginning, and go you to the AVALANCHE hideout in Sector 7, Barret and Tifa were a couple then. They liked each other. But Tifa has always liked Cloud as well. An innocent childhood love.
(#249 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

03-31-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
I'm not refering to the Gold Saucer event. I mean throughout the game, when you first play the beginning, and go you to the AVALANCHE hideout in Sector 7, Barret and Tifa were a couple then. They liked each other. But Tifa has always liked Cloud as well. An innocent childhood love.
no no no no....Tifa OWNS Seventh Heaven...Barret met her during a mission, and recruited her. He uses Seventh Heaven as a base of operations at the beginning, but Tifa's always loved Cloud and only Cloud.

(#250 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
03-31-2007, 11:26 PM

Quote:
I always wondered if they were but i have strong feeling they are not. In the game tifa liked cloud. You could tell. no where in the game did it lead me to belive that they were together, her and cloud or her and barret. they seemed to have no interest in each other. she had interest in cloud tho

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson